Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 02:33:19 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

@Wildfire: If it says anything about how occupied I am with Terraria - I've apparently played 100ish hours in the last two weeks. >w>;

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 03:57:11 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

Best friend drew my sona and is apparently gonna color that for Christmas and I'm Very much crying because this wasn't expected at all :'D

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 13:25:18 )
@Purpsy: I did the one and it turned out ok. I'm hoping to be able to do more playing around with the tablet today and to be able to post that.

@0v7: LOL! That is a significant amount of time to spend on one game in two weeks! You must be enjoying it! :3
Awww! That's really sweet of your friend <3

@Ava: Merry Christmas Eve. Do you usually do anything on Christmas Eve?

... despite the tree, the gifts, etc., I'm still having a hard time acknowledging it's Christmastime...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 13:33:04 )
Good morning by the way!

Christmas Eve. Wow. It really seems a little surreal to me, especially this year!

Does anyone have plans or traditions they usually do on Christmas Eve?

My kids (& hubby) will be getting a new pair of PJs and a small toy tonight (yes, still), but beyond that, just everything as usual around here. For me that means probably making another run to the grocery store and some minor cleaning.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 14:27:15 )
This is exactly

I work today

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 15:13:33 )
That's a good thing, isn't it?
Are you opening (probably not since you're posting here) or closing?
How did yesterday go?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 15:16:17 )
This is exactly

Yesterday was not a good day. My coworker only shelved eight books. Barely did any scanning, came back late from his lunch, and I spilled curry on myself.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 16:10:16 )
That does not sound like a very good day.
And it sounds like your coworker has some issues.
Hopefully today will be a better day for you. :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 16:13:40 )
This is exactly

It should be. It's a short day.

what you think it is.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 16:19:40 )

Christmas is always surreal for me. Christmas Eve I never had traditions, it's just another day. Usually with a couple feet if snow. Since I got married, Christmas is typically green because it's been abnormally warm this time of year. And Christmas morning we got to Grandma's house to open presents around 10 when everyone I s awake. Growing up we would go to my grandma's house and we couldn't open presents until after dinner and all the kids had to deliver the presents to the adults sitting around the room.

Since my grandma died we don't get together as a family much anymore. All the kids now have their own kids. (well. Most of us xD) and their own extended family to see. But that's all I used to do for Christmas, besides seeing family it was a really disappointing day typically. Crap music on the radio and a lot of waiting and being ordered around so that I could open presents that showed that my extended family had no idea who I am.

Course my parents didn't do much better at Ayyam-i-Ha, but at least they tried xD I got some wild video games out of their attempts to get me presents I'd enjoy.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 16:44:35 )

@Wildfire: I see hopefully you do :3
Well I started colouring last night so I'm going to try to finish this today.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 17:10:07 )

Hey guys. Hope you're well! I'm just enjoying a coffee before continuing on with Christmas preparations.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 17:43:47 )
@another movie addict: that's a good thing, right?

@Shadami: that sounds a lot like my childhood Christmases, actually, so I understand. I hope you and your family have a good holiday this year :3

@Purpsy: Oh fun! Are you enjoying the process more, now that you've given it another attempt, with a slightly different perspective?

@Sunny: Are you having a good Christmas Eve so far?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 17:46:13 )
I had to run to the grocery store to get a couple of things that I either didn't realize I needed or couldn't get yesterday (because certain people in my house would eat it). It's... kinda crazy out there, tbh. I'm glad that I'm home now, but I'm sending my son out on a quest for eggnog because the grocery store was out. At least it will get him out of the house for a bit! XD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 17:51:15 )

@Wildfire: I am having a good Christmas eve so far thanks. My dog is lying beside the Christmas tree/presents refusing to move. He hasn't realised that I've moved his gifts xD
How has your day been?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 18:05:56 )
@sunny: That's funny - puppy is pining for his presents, huh? XD Mine is whining at me - I don't know if he wants cuddles or to go outside and lie in the sun! It's only noon here right now, so there's not a whole lot going on at the moment (not that I expect it to change much as the day goes on). I went to the grocery, I started stew for tonight's dinner, put in some laundry... I'll check on the silly dog, make sure I don't still need to wrap or prepare anything and ...it's just a day, really. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 18:17:55 )

@Wildfire: aww your dog sounds cute! How can you resist him?
I just found a couple of presents that I forgot to wrap! At least I rembered before tomorrow! I'm just having dinner now and then it's shower -> writing -> bed!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 18:49:53 )

@Wildfire: mhm I"ve been drawing for 2 hours now. I need a break.
*opens a bag of chips*

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 19:07:17 )

@Purpsy: I love your Christmas elf avatar!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/24 19:37:03 )
I don't really do any exercise frequently, I want to do I can lose weight, but like again with the weather and the cost of a gym membership I just can't. I was going to start exercising in the basement of where I live, but then somebody moved in there so I can't really. Once the weather gets better I'll see if I can like go on jogs or something.
Male/20/gay/sad. :(
I usually only check this site like once or twice a day so it might take me a bit to respond.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.