Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/21 14:24:36 )
@Vixen:
@Aisukohi:
@Shadami:
I'm sorry I missed you guys yesterday! Hope all is well.

@moodyb:
@sunny:
@another movie addict:
I disappeared. Oops.

I'm looking forward to the next event here and am starting to get anxious for when it's going to start, ready to see what the theme and new items are, etc.! What about you guys?

How goes the holiday preparations (assuming you celebrate)?

Good morning, BTW

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/21 16:35:54 )

@Wildfire: I can't wait for the event either! I love Voltra events, and seeing the new items.
My holiday preparations are complete! Everything is sorted. Food is in the freezer and gifts are under the tree! I am ready!

Also I got my appointment with the genetics clinic through. It's a video call and I am nervous!!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/21 19:32:52 )

Well I put up half a tree. And took down the fall decorations.... Finally

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/21 19:36:42 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@wildfire: i cant really respond cause holiday stuff i dont do

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/21 19:47:01 )

I just got my unexpected early christmas present guys and it's a drawing tablet!
And then I got my kind of second christmas gift from my mom and she's giving me one of her really good laptops so I can use my drawing tablet for... so I can draw digitally now?

Honestly I'm not used to receiving gifts so my mind is still processing all of this... I hope you guys are having a great day as well :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/22 02:55:44 )

@Wildfire: hey wild :3
nah i wasn't really active in the last few weeks

please @ me

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/22 02:57:09 )

I'm still getting used to the need to put up decorations. XD it's not something I'm used to until feb

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/22 05:21:10 )
I don't really celebrate christmas my family is pagan and I celebrate with them although I'm an atheist. Also, since i'm new here I don't know exactly what the solstice tickets are for. :(
Male/20/gay/sad. :(
I usually only check this site like once or twice a day so it might take me a bit to respond.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/22 06:48:38 )

Last year if I remember correctly, we turn them in during the event for event items :)

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/22 14:39:30 )
Again, I *poofed*. I suppose it's the time of year that everyone gets busy with one thing or another. It seems like things keep sneaking up on me, and from your comments, it sounds that way for some of you too! :3

@sunny: Oh, I bet you're a bit nervous, but if I had to guess, I'd say there's little reason to be. Good luck, though! <3

@Shadami: A little distracted, are we? XD <3

@Purpsy: Oh! A new tablet and a computer that you can use with it! Yay!!

@Vixen: -waves at- Are you just busy with things?

@Evilcupcakecat: If things follow the pattern from last year, we'll be able to turn in the tickets for items. So your family's "big day" was yesterday. Did you do anything to celebrate the solstice?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/22 14:40:08 )
Also, good morning. :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/22 15:53:25 )

@Wildfire: I'm struggling so hard with it TwT
But I will get better.

how are you today? I really love your avi right now.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/22 15:58:29 )
@Purpsy: You're struggling with the new tablet and technical set up? Oh, I know that feeling a little too well and should actually make myself go through it with my new tablet too. You're right though, it will get easier and you'll get better! :3

I'm doing ok so far, thanks. I'm just trying to get a handle on my day and what that means.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/22 15:59:26 )
And thank you for the compliment on my avi - the goofy one was fun for a while, but it was time for a new one :)

Yours is very holidayish! <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/22 16:39:55 )

@Wildfire: Both yes. I'm learning a lot even though is not my first time drawing digitally, I have so years ago x.x
But I'm switching back to traditional for now. I still can't think of a christmas drawing this year...

I see well I have some few things planned today. Even though I have an urge to practice more on my tablet lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/22 16:45:07 )
@Purpsy: I understand. I have a learning curve to tackle with my tablet as well because, like you, it has been years since I've had a tablet and worked with it. We'll get through, though :3 Do you always do a Christmas drawing? Do you have anything fun planned for today, or is it just all necessary tasks that will keep you busy?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/22 16:51:35 )

@Wildfire: I'm sorry things have been sneaking up on you :( hopefully not bad things!
I am extremely nervous lol though I know there is no reason to be.... It's just such an important thing y'know.... I am both excited and scared!.! It's a video call appointment which sorta makes it worse...

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/22 17:00:02 )

@Wildfire: I never own a drawing tablet ever so I'm a total newb xD
It feels weird tbh but I'm getting kinda used to it. I just have experience drawing on stylus on my phones in the past and just using a mouse before.
I don't do Christmas drawings often but I want start the tradition now because I love Christmas. But I just want to take the easy path and just paint my current avi here. And both got some task to do and start drawing and stuff :3

How about you? Finish your christmas shopping yet? or got anything fun planned to do lately?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/22 17:00:12 )
Good Morning. <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/22 17:01:54 )

Morning Koah ^^
How are you today?

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.