Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 17:15:31 )
@Koah: That sounds like a relaxing morning/day! :3 <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 17:18:32 )

@Wildfire: Sounds like a productive day for me.
As for me I'm just eyeballing it (if that makes sense lol) Maybe do laundry later but I got a lot of stuff done yesterday so I'm just chilling for a bit today and draw a bit later.

@Koah: Awe animal crossing is adorable. I've seen people play it ^^

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 17:21:41 )
@Purpsy: Eh, we'll see how productive it is. At the moment, I can't seem to get away from chatting with you guys to actually do something - lol! <3 I'm just not feeling particularly motivated or energized today so far for some reason. -shrug-

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 17:26:53 )

@Wildfire: I struggle the same thing every single day and I have one more reason to stay now... Reddit
Just joined two days ago and I'm a bit addicted now ;w;

But atm I'm working on another new avi that's winter theme merp when I planned to draw earlier hahaha...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 17:30:56 )
@Purpsy: LOL! I absolutely refuse to even look at reddit and some of the other social media options - I spend far too much time online as it is and I do not need additional distractions!! But I'm a little weird like that I suppose XD

Playing with avis is always a fun thing to do too! :3 ... which reminds me that I should finish the one I have semi-done and get it submitted to Faded Kings' Commons contest. I'm not sure I want to look at the official Voltra contest right now...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 20:12:23 )
@0v7: I have something for you! I'm really sorry it's so very late, but thank you for giving me an excuse to play with my tablet! :3 I was going to clean it up some more but I kind of like the sketchy quality. I hope you like it! :3

@purpsy: ... you were asking about what I'm doing with the tablet...? ^^

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 20:22:04 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

@Wildfire: AAAAAA THIS IS AMAZING!!!! I was having a not-so-good day and this really turned that around :D!!!!! [saves this to my desktop and phone]

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 20:29:36 )
@0v7: Oh I'm so glad it switched your day around Seb - and I'm so glad you like it!!
I'm sorry to hear you were having a rough day, though.
How were your holidays? How have you been?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 20:58:21 )

@Wildfire: I did? I don't think so...
I believe I said I'm planning to draw on my tablet? idk how long ago this is x.x

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 21:01:19 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, at least I thought it was a conversation we were having about new tablets, and re-learning the digital art versus the more traditional options. It was a few days ago now, so I might be a little cloudy on the details. Have you had a chance to play with your tablet much yet? How's it going?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 21:10:29 )

@Wildfire: oooh then I don't remember at all xwx
And I'm getting better. I've been drawing nearly everyday and just took a break from drawing atm.
I'm like drawing my voltra avatars for practice and had to watch a bunch of tutorials on learning how to use Krita the program I'm using to draw stuff with.

But now that I think about it what tablet are you using? Is it one of those fancy screen tablets I've seen lately?

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 21:13:24 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

@Wildfire: My holidays were pretty okay, I kind of avoided the festivities because my aunt + uncle + cousins had just got out of quarantine and I'm a bit paranoid about that (for good reason, obviously). I could be doing better in general but it's just a rough patch and I'll get through it.
How've you been? Excited for the new year?

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 21:28:42 )
@Purpsy: No screen tablet for me right now - I have a Huion H610. Remind me what kind of tablet you have? And we were talking about this because I too am new to Krita and should probably be watching tutorials, etc., to better understand the software as well as the tablet. But I've also installed a newer version of Serif Photoplus (free) that I've been using for years and does most of what I need to do. But I should still investigate Krita (and Inkscape, which I also installed)

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 21:29:05 )
I am so tired today. My sister got a positive test for Corona like around christmas and because we were hanging out with her I had to self quarantine. I got my test back and while it's negative, I still have nothing to do all day. I'm just so bored.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 21:31:03 )
@0v7: Oh! That would put a little bit of a damper on the holidays! Did you get anything fun?
I'm doing ok, thanks. Yes, I'm definitely excited for the new year - I am still holding on to the fantasy that when the clock and the year turns, we'll magically go back to (real) normal again and all the chaos and lockdowns and stuff will just disappear! XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 21:33:38 )
@Evilcupcakecat: Oh, that's unfortunate indeed! Are you concerned? Is your sister symptomatic at all?
Are you already bored with the usual fare of video games, puzzles, movies, etc.? Do you have a hobby or something you can work with?

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 21:38:00 )
@Wildfire: So far my sister is fine and me and my mom both got our tests back as negative but because we got our tests a bit early we might have to go on for another test if we show symptoms. And honestly yeah, I don't really have a great setup when it comes to video games so I often end up having to sit on my bed and hunch over one of those fold-up tables. And I don't really have any friends who would play games that I have.
Male/20/gay/sad. :(
I usually only check this site like once or twice a day so it might take me a bit to respond.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 21:42:34 )
@Evilcupcakecat: Oh that does make it tough! I'm sorry you're in this situation and, it sounds, ill-prepared. So no hobbies or anything that you can pick up? Something you'd like to learn? Take a digital tour of something or somewhere - a museum, park, country?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 21:45:17 )

I forgot about event being a thing xD my time is all screwy lol

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/12/30 21:48:37 )
@Shadami: What do you mean? And how is your time all screwy (now)?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.