Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/10 22:37:49 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i might have to ask my dad how big it is
just to make sure cause i am not good with dimensions...since i bought a 10x14 sketchbook
thinking 8x10 was too small.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/10 22:45:09 )
8x10 is a standard sheet of paper... remember that and it should help you some...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/10 22:53:36 )

@Wildfire: Yeah our situation nowadays are putting a lot of people on hold :/
I would say take this time to do something you love if you have more free time. That usually gets me out of the loop even if you don't feel motivated at all or have some sort of creative outlet. It gives you at least something to look forward to daily.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/10 23:01:47 )
@Purpsy: Yes, I have -had- been doing that for a good while, actually. I'm not sure what happened, but something seems to have shifted somewhere along the way and continuing that became more difficult. I am shifting it back, but really, everything seems to be shifting for me these days. This BS with the state of the world just adds another dimension...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/10 23:27:35 )

@Wildfire: Yeah I have those moments too :/
Usually is like a tug of war for me but I'm like the damn rope lol
So I love having days that are like in between because it feels normal somehow.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/10 23:32:23 )
@Purpsy: Yeah. At the end of the day (week? month? year? life?), it is what it is. I am honestly just really glad that somebody (that would be you! LOL! <3) seems to understand this whatever-it-is. The stagnation of the world right now is definitely affecting things on a more personal level, and I don't like it. Thanks for "hearing me" :3 <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/10 23:39:00 )

@Wildfire: No problem. I'm glad I can be of help ^^
Well you can say I've been on that loop very often and even had it way worse before so I can understand a little what your going through

Is like the other way around for me. Is difficult for me to stay productive because I can easily be stuck on my bed all day and do nothing which I'm trying my best to avoid. So seeing post like your plans for today are inspiring honestly.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 01:43:07 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: at the time i didn't.
so got a large sketchbook to fill. but at least it'll take me a very long time to fill it up.
that way i can see the progress.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 03:28:01 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: meh i'll recover, today's just as hard as my payee refused to answer a question i had and instead informed me he's not in until next friday so not what i asked, i do get he had a family death, but i've been asking him for clarafication on something for four day's straight, and he's avoided it. or just not answered and its frustrating. so now i have to call and try and get a new payee tomarrow 'sigh' fun fun. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 15:08:24 )
@Purpsy: We'll get through it. :3 <3

@MoodyB: Are you only using a corner of each page or something? I certainly have pages like that in my sketchbook, but sometimes it's nice to do something that takes up the entire page!

@star2000shadow: Oh that can be frustrating on your side of things to be sure! But people grieve differently. Some completely lose their minds for a while... Still, I'm sorry to hear that you're having to deal with this and the surrounding confusion :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 15:13:11 )
Good morning!
What's going on in your world today?

This morning, I am tired, despite having a cup and a half of coffee already. I was up a little earlier than usual (but also went to bed a little earlier than has been usual for the last week or so) and although it's only 9am, I feel like I could use a nap - preferably without a dog randomly plopping his heavy, bony self on top of me unexpectedly (this is what woke me up this morning)!

Otherwise, I have a few things to do around the house and we'll see what the day brings. I'd like to go for a walk, but since the tree pollen is heavy enough to turn my vehicle a different color right now, that's probably not the best of ideas. If I could think of some place inside where I could just walk around, that might be an idea, but I'm blanking on what might fit that requirement other than the mall...??

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 16:28:54 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@Purpsy: We'll get through it. :3 <3

@MoodyB: Are you only using a corner of each page or something? I certainly have pages like that in my sketchbook, but sometimes it's nice to do something that takes up the entire page!

@star2000shadow: Oh that can be frustrating on your side of things to be sure! But people grieve differently. Some completely lose their minds for a while... Still, I'm sorry to hear that you're having to deal with this and the surrounding confusion :3

yeah well hes not answering what i ask him right.. so its very annoying 'rubs face' so now i need to try and get a new payee 'rubs face' fun fun. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 16:34:30 )
@star2000shadow: I hope you work it out :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 16:57:32 )
@Wildfire: it's hard for me to remember to check Voltra on my phone. XD it doesn't feel right.
I am glad you can feel/relate with my situation.
Today is going to stink. Im trying to brace for it. Gotta tell my niece she's going back to her mom's for a bit. :c

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 16:59:16 )
@Purpsy: sorry i didn't get back to you yesterday. My routine has been off this week. I keep forgetting to check Voltra.
Cinnamon bagels are the best.
Any time i buy a bag, my household eats them all within 2 days.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 17:00:01 )
@Koah: I understand. There are reasons why I tend to disappear if I'm not actually sitting at the computer...
Oh man, that is going to suck! :( I'm sorry. Good luck, though! :3 How long is she going to go back to mom?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 17:05:15 )
@Wildfire: i am not sure. We'll have spring break together. So about a month and a half. :/
She's not ready to go back. However, parental withdrawals and some scholarship stuff has to be done with my niece present with her mom.
Gotta prove she still lives with her mom so she can keep going to this fancy private school.
After this weekend. I think im going to sleep for like a week. XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 17:10:04 )
@Koah: Well, the next couple of weeks should be eye-opening to say the least! I hope everyone gets through it in one piece :3 and no, I wouldn't blame you one bit for sleeping ... a lot ... for a couple of days! You probably need the rest! <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 17:16:50 )
@Wildfire: we had a successful 5 weeks and this week 6 has been a little lost due to change of plans and whatnot.
I love your avi btw. Forgot to say that earlier.
And how are you doing?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/11 17:31:18 )
@Koah: That's understandable. I'm glad she (you all, really) got a solid 5 weeks to settle in to a different pattern. I hope your niece can hold on to that for a while, while living with her mother, etc., again. :3

Thank you for the compliment on my avi. I'm just having fun with the colors and items :3

I'm doing ok, thanks. I have been dealing with my youngest trying to spread his wings and not communicating very effectively (he has been staying out later than he probably should, given his early morning start at his new FT job, and he hasn't been texting me with an ETA or whatever, which has been making me slightly crazy, knowing his lack of sleep, over-exertion and the traffic he's driving through daily...). Otherwise, I have been ignoring some things that really probably still need my regular attention (I have some decisions to make here but keep postponing doing so), and I have been trying to get other things (like working out regularly) back in to place...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.