Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/17 13:34:01 )
@MoodyB: the time changes mess with me too. They're not fun and I really don't see the point in them any longer

@Ava: that sounds like it was fun :3 You got some goodies and something else to put on the resume if absolutely nothing else, right?

@Whimsy: exactly. I really needed to get out and do something like that, so I'm glad the opportunity to go kayaking came along the way that it did :3

@Shadami: Yeah, I know that feeling a little all too well :3 Is everything going ok for you, all things considered?

Good morning, BTW :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/17 16:04:15 )
Good Morning.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/17 17:12:14 )
@Koah: well hello there! How are you doing?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/17 17:32:51 )
@Wildfire: I am doin' okay. Been rather busy, and it's only getting busier this month.
I need to clean the house today and I need to remember to eat.
How are you doing?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/17 17:38:18 )
@Koah: Well, I don't feel like I'm going to spontaneously combust in one form or another, so that's a start in the right direction. Things are still chaotic and confusing (to me & hubby, at least) around here, but my gentle refocus on dietary changes, do-able exercises and meditation are helping with the sleep and stress levels at least. What's going on with you that you're so busy you need to remember to eat?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/17 17:44:45 )
@Wildfire: I've been dealing with the DMV. lol. What a fun headache during a pandemic. XD
To even get my vehicles registered in my new state will take a minimum of 4-6 months. lol
Anyhow, I got an old friend coming to visit tomorrow for a few days. Then shortly after they leave, our spring break starts and my family and I will be gone for 2 weeks.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/17 17:47:48 )
@Koah: Oh yeah... DMV is usually a headache on the best of days! I'm sorry.
The visiting friend and the vacation sound like a lot of fun, though! :3 Are you having to jump through any weird pandemic hoops to get to Hawaii??

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/17 17:57:48 )
@Wildfire: I need to get some green on my avi. lol. c:
At first, we needed to jump hoops, but it seems things aren't as complicated as we initially thought. Just need to do covid tests before the trip and that's pretty much it. Hawaii is attempting to re-open since its economy is hurting so badly. So our first plan was a 'bubble' hotel. but, it's not required anymore.
Are things getting better at your house?
I'm glad your workouts and meditation are helping. <3
I've been consistent this month with my workout and I've been feeling better too.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/17 18:11:10 )
AAHg.. My husband *shakes fist* He makes his own spicy concoction and it's a fine powder. He didn't wipe the counters down after making it yesterday.
I just made myself a peanut butter sandwich and the bread was spiiiicy.
My lips burn a bit, but you won't see me waste food.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/17 18:34:28 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: neither does my dad lol.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/17 19:05:34 )
hello just floating around and search for some chatties! ^^

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/17 22:14:17 )
@Koah: everything has been hurting badly with these stupid lockdowns and complications, but I'm glad that your trip should go ahead with relative ease :3
I don't know if things are getting better or if I'm just adjusting and letting go (getting over the initial trauma). It's still not fun, that's for sure.
I'm glad you're keeping up with your workouts and that they are helping you too! <3
That's so funny about your husband's powder and the spicy bread (I would do the same thing - lol)

@Ava: I would be surprised if things werent' slow lately... so I'm glad you have something else to add and stay current! :3

@MoodyB: lol. That is not a surpise!

@Miss Sandman: Awwww... I'm sorry I missed you! <3 I had to go get my son from work...

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/17 22:19:59 )
@Wildfire: we know rl is the most importand dear =)) did your son enjoied the work? =) i need to go soon my eyes are so bad because i forget to take my glasses off while on screan D:

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/17 22:26:36 )
@Miss Sandman: It sounded like he had a rough day actually, but at least he's planning on being home tonight - hopefully he'll eat some good food and get a good night's sleep (neither of which has been a regular thing for him lately)

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/17 22:31:08 )
@Wildfire: oh no sounds like he is stressed out pretty bad =/ i knew that from the time i start working! i hope he dosent get sick from too many stress =/ if he couldnt sleep tell him he schould look at the celing and slowly look from right to left..... like rocking the eyes like an baby, it helps to getting sleepy
(i hope my gibberish was understandable)
for appetite i cant help..... its like you eat well if youre happy and if youre sad or stressed the habbit of eating just changes

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/17 22:36:05 )
need to go now dear my eyes are killing me it feels like i have a grain of sand in them
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/18 07:21:07 )
    i feel like my period is going to hit soon and i am NOT looking forward to it one bit. i have loads to do but when i'm on my period i can't do a thing.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/18 14:03:53 )
@Miss Sandman: Yes, he is stressed pretty bad, and it's all self-inflicted. He'll learn. I haven't heard about the eye thing - I'll suggest that to him and maybe he'll try it. It was good to catch you. I hope all is going well for you :3

@Ava: oh good, Ava - I'm happy things worked out pretty well for you! :3
There is a lot going on in my corner of the world lately but I'm hanging in there, thanks.

@Whimsy: oh no! That is not a fun feeling... that looming doom and then the incapacitation it metes out... :(

Good morning everyone. :3

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/18 14:44:59 )
    i know, right i think i'll have to finish the things i need to do before it hits. /scrambles for time

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/18 15:31:03 )
@Whimsy: Oh yes, that is a familiar feeling. Do you usually get a surge of energy the day before too?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.