Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/9 15:41:38 )
So really you're going just to eat? J/K! <3 Food at the theme park festivals is usually pretty good :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/9 15:42:36 )
This is exactly

I'm also going for a friend's birthday lol, so anything else we do is up to her.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/9 15:53:27 )
That is a good way to spend a birthday IMO!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/9 16:02:56 )

@Wildfire: Yeah sort of :3
I'm currently working on my Quest Thread and the list has gotten longer x.x
Then do laundry later because my dad run out of T-shirts to wear.

How about you? How's your day fairing so far?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/9 16:09:12 )
This is exactly

Lol the Disney trip is going to get me through this work week. After today, nothing but openings. Which is a 5am wake up.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/9 16:10:09 )
@Purpsy: Oh, my day is going slowly so far. It's almost one of those "I dunwanna" days. I have a little more motivation than a complete "dunwanna" but not a lot, and since I haven't done much of anything except have breakfast this morning... well, we'll see what happens. LOL!

Quest threads always seem to get longer the more you work on them! Are you questing anything particularly interesting?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/9 16:10:41 )
@Wildfire: good morning~ :3
I am feeling better today, just dehydrated.
I did get my kids back on school, but it didn't last long. My son has a little catching up to do, nothing we can't handle today.
How are you this morning?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/9 16:10:47 )
@Another Movie Addict: Ouch. That is an early morning!!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/9 16:12:40 )
This is exactly

Yep. I am not looking forward to it.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/9 16:12:45 )
@Koah: I'm doing ok. I think I'm a bit dehydrated too, actually. I'm trying to get off my butt and go DO something vaguely productive or necessary...

I'm glad you're doing better today and that the kids doing their wilding stuff yesterday didn't put them too far behind :3

Do you have anything planned for today other than wrangling kids?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/9 16:13:20 )
@Another Movie Addict: I don't blame you. I wouldn't be looking forward to a series of wake ups at 5am either!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/9 16:24:34 )
@Wildfire: I'm just hoping to drink coffee and that will birth some ambition. lol.
I did start laundry. so that's a good start to productivity.
I know what I have to do today, so I can't put that off. e.e" I gotta get ready for a dmv trip. ;c

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/9 16:29:59 )

@Wildfire: That's like my whole vibe last week xD
I didn't get much done and I had trouble sleeping...

The collector side of me wants all the unique and ombre plasma orb items *n*
But there's a lot of items I like in general and I've been neglecting to buy a lot of them which made the list longer than already is...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/9 16:53:16 )
@Koah: rofl! <3 Oh yeah... coffee makes the world go 'round... sometimes more than others! XD
DMV trips are always fun /eyeroll/ I hope things go smoothly for you :3
You reminded me that I should probably do some laundry too. This means I need to strip the bed. I dunwanna!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/9 16:56:00 )
@Purpsy: I seem to be doing the semi-slug/dunwanna thing in waves of a couple of days. But I think it also correlates pretty directly to the amount of good sleep I got the night or two before and whether or not I've had any adult beverages over that period of time :/
Oh! The unique and ombre items can be fun to play with :3 I understand exactly what you mean - I'm kind of at the point with the items here that if I don't get them pretty much upon release, I just add them to the list. I don't want to be haunting the exchange and constantly doing the trade thing, tbh... but I'm also missing certain items that I'd like to have too... /shrug/ Good luck with your questing!! :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/9 17:14:59 )

@Wildfire: Yeah definitely. Mine started because I decided to stay awake the whole night and that led a couple nights of falling a sleep too early per usual (like around 5 or 6 pm) and ended up waking on midnight and not being able to go back to sleep until much later.... I honestly felt extremely tired the next day and unmotivated and hell I even got depressed.

They are! I honestly love them than crate items right now because they are extremely useful when I create avis. But yeah orb items especially is a lot to take note of and at this point I'm thinking of aiming for my old items first than the new ones coming out. Like I'll still buy the orbs but is not really my first priority.

And thanks~
You too! I hope we both get the items we want ^^

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/9 17:15:50 )
@Wildfire: lol, That's precisely what I did this morning. I woke up, stripped the bed, and grumbled all the way to the laundry machine. Then brewed coffee.
It wasn't that my bed was dirty, I just woke up and chose cleanliness. lol. I know I'll get better sleep tonight with fresh sheets.
Then a kid gave me a hug and they smelled like urine and I believe I'll be stripping more bedding by the end of today. =3=
I feel like I need a nap. lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/9 18:12:05 )
@Purpsy: oh sleep schedules and irregularities like that are a pain to recover from sometimes! This luck to us both!
I'm actually not that enamored of this month's items. I can see where they'd definitely add something to the avatar creation process but on their own...meh...I don't know...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/9 18:16:06 )
@Koah: lol. Oh yeah... Those types of things with little kids I don't miss! (But it's still easier and less stressful to deal with than the stuff older teens get in to! /eyeroll/)
I too will sleep better with clean sheets. Right now though, stripping the bed and doing that laundry seems like a lot of effort! (I'll get over it. Later)

I just did a workout and although it was only 20 minutes or so, it kicked my butt!

I want a nap too

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/03/9 18:30:05 )

@Wildfire: Hmm yeah they were two items I'm interested in for this month.

Yep my sleep schedule is a bit off still but I had a good amount of sleep these past two days.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.