Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 14:28:07 )

@Ava: I wish you luck - let us know what his reaction is?! A movie sounds like fun too - what would you see?

@Purpsy: Good morning. I was still asleep. I stayed up waaaaaay too late last night. I was a little wired for some reason.
How are you doing? Why did you wake up early today?

@Another Movie Addict: Yeah... I know what you mean. I could have used a little more sleep. Why do you wish you were still sleeping - restless night?

cheers!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 14:31:22 )

@Wildfire: Awe, I know the feeling well, I tend to crash hard when afternoon hits for me when I'm like that.
I woke up early because I sleep in early last night like around nine-ish, which is very unusual for me. I have a terrible sleeping schedule also.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 14:32:50 )

@Wildfire: I was just sleeping so good, it was a tragedy to wake up. lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 14:41:37 )
@Purpsy: yes, my sleep cycle has been inching towards later and later evenings. I really need to be pushing it back the other way.
You must have really needed the sleep if you fell asleep that early (although I do that too sometimes - lol)

@Another Movie Addict: LOL! <3 That's hilarious! I'm glad you got some really good sleep last night :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 14:46:54 )

@Wildfire: Yeah sort of... I've been waking up in the middle of the night often lately and often on early mornings (between 5-7 am)
But I don't sleep in later than my usual, which is still late. Had a good 8 hours of sleep though so I feel just fine right now.

Yep, I get what you mean but since things are slowly going back to normal and people are working outside again (not sure where you live) Hopefully both our sleep schedules will go back somewhat normal.

Do you got any plans for today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 14:57:13 )
@Purpsy: I'm glad you're feeling good today! :3
We kind of have plans this weekend but nothing solid just yet. It's really up to the kids to figure out what -if anything- they are going to do for their father for Father's Day on Sunday, and he and I are planning on going out to eat tonight but haven't decided where to go yet. And there are half-done projects strewn all over the house and yard right now that we're slowly making progress with... but right now, and for the foreseeable future, my plan is to drink coffee and wake up a bit :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 15:01:52 )

Y'all I have work today, and it's a Saturday. There is a strong possibility that I'm going into a shit storm.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 15:04:21 )
@Another Movie Addict: lol. Are Saturdays usually that bad where you work?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 15:05:29 )

Weekends tend to be yeah. And now that folks are going on Summer break and vacations, they need road trip books or beach books.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 15:07:50 )
Yeah... I hadn't thought of that but yes, I can imagine that would impact you pretty directly, wouldn't it? Especially given how expensive books are getting to be these days

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 15:14:08 )

Yep. So I'm going in with the idea of it being busy as heck.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 15:16:22 )
I suppose it's better to be mentally prepared for being busy and then be pleasantly surprised when it's not chaotic than to have things go the other way. When are you going in today - it sounds like it's soon.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 15:17:35 )

I go in at 1pm today.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 15:18:17 )

@Wildfire: Oh shit, I forgot is Father's Day tomorrow x.x
Now I have no clue what to do for my dad then... I have a similar thing going on too but nothing is solid yet. My brother wants to go out and hangout and also gets some boba with me today but if that doesn't go through, I'm just going to walk at my local park nearby and gets some exercise and fresh air. Since is finally sunny and warm after a week of rain and chilly weather =A=

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 15:20:32 )
@another movie addict: that's not bad. I guess that means you're closing tonight though?

@Purpsy: that sounds like it could be a lovely day. I hope you manage to get out and enjoy the day. :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 15:21:30 )

I am indeed closing tonight.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 15:22:41 )
Alone or will you have company?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 15:23:35 )

I'm supposed to have someone else with me. Lol I'd be furious if I have to close solo tonight. Especially because I'm not on register all day.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 15:25:27 )
I hope you have somebody come in with you. I would imagine that not being assigned to register all day and not having somebody else in the store would be a bit of a complication XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 15:30:40 )

It would be a pretty big complication, but I just checked who's closing with me tonight. They aren't likely to cause that complication.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.