Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 18:38:13 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Me to 'nods' I forgot how fun it was. and it makes sitting out in the livingroom alone a bit easier to deal with. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 18:38:53 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Koah: well good luck hun. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 18:53:45 )
@Koah: Aaah... I think I was trying to avoid most social media around that time and I don't have tiktok or instagram anyway... it sounds like a wild thing! I may just have to go look it up.

@another movie addict: Oh! I like Koah's idea of hanging him from the ceiling!! You should do that!

@star2000shadow: Yeah, I get that. There's nothing like finding a good show (with several seasons) to binge-watch when your options for other activities are limited :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 19:02:34 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I at least learned not to try three laps till sister says. 'makes face'
but yeah I definitely like the warehouse. Mrs fredrick is scray that women needs a bell so people can hear her when she's moving. <:3( )~~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 19:13:39 )

Oh I'm definitely going to suspend Hamburger from the ceiling.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 19:14:48 )
@star2000shadow: LOL and Yeah... that character is a bit on the scary side, isn't she? XD <3

@Another Movie Addict: Hamburger... that's his name huh? XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 19:19:41 )

Yep. I decided on Hamburger.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 19:41:18 )
lol! hamburger the hamster. I love it! <3

Sorry- I'm a bit AFK, I'm working on a home project.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 19:42:59 )
@Another Movie Addict: It's a cute name and it somehow seems appropriate for a blowup hamster in your room XD <3

@Koah: Yeah, me too. I'm trying to patch holes in a rug that I made...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 22:42:15 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: oh yeah 'nods' a very scary character h haha. but she's also cool as all get out. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/28 00:29:26 )
@Wildfire: Awesome! I love that you made your own rug. :3
My wall is almost done, I miiight add a second layer of gloss paint, but I think it should be fine without.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/28 00:33:24 )

Hello hello

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/28 00:39:02 )
@Purpsy: Hi!
I love your avi today! :D

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/28 00:41:45 )

@Koah: Thanks! ^^
*wipes my slimy hands*

Yours is just galactically awesome~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/28 01:00:53 )
@Purpsy: I love the slimy skin look. hehe
I totally fell in love with the space-themed items a few months back.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/28 01:06:56 )

@Koah: I love galaxy items too! Even made an avi of it already and a second one in the works!
But I have a difficult time creating an avi with the outfit your wearing right now rip

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/28 01:45:14 )
@Purpsy: This item was difficult to use. It just sort of came together on accident.
The space item I'm iffy with is the Spaceship Ai... -shrugs- I haven't been able to use it.
I would have never thought to put together the items for your avi~ :D It's so Halloweeny.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/28 01:50:01 )

@Koah: My original idea was to fuse the slime skinbase with that outfit but it didn't look okay to me. So I scratch off that idea.
Thanks! I don't know how I manage to put this all together... But I did xD

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/28 05:20:37 )

Howdy guys! :vivi-celebrate:

Jacklene
Image bought on The Underground. Due to photobuckets new policy, unable to get the name of artist.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/28 10:31:12 )

Good morning folks

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.