Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 19:46:33 )
I'm not very creative when coming up with ideas, so I'd struggle with that too, AMA.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 19:52:23 )

I'm creative, but I'm also dumb. lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:03:27 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I'm still fiddling with my avi. eventually I'll get her to where I want her. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:05:08 )
@star2000shadow: I think the time warp is real :3

@Miss Sandman: oh, they're still babies! <3 How did you end up with them?

@Aisukohi: Hey Aisu! How are you doing ... with your cool avi and all??
page 500? Wow! <3 We should do something to celebrate (*has no idea what*)

@Ariella74: Hello. I'm doing ok today, thanks. How are you?

@Another Movie Addict: lol - why are you doing that?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:12:36 )
AMA, lol I'm sure you'll come up with something.

star, she looks good so far. :)

Wildfire: Not too bad. Just wishing the weekend didn't fly by. You? And idk what to do to celebrate either lol.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:16:08 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: 'shakes head' Yeah okay. it could be. but time does keep marching on 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:18:26 )
@Aisukohi: Yeah, this weekend does seem to be flying by, doesn't it?

@star2000shadow: *sings* "let's do the time warp agaaaiiiin" XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:24:42 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: lol I'll pass thanks. 'pats' but you have fun haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:25:32 )

@Wildfire: I'm slowly creating them for a panel I'm going to host at a con next year. I've got months, so it's fine. But I want to write them out as I have the inspiration to do so.
@Aisukohi: I successfully wrote two, and had friends help me iron them out a little.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:27:28 )
@star2000shadow: lol! <3...not a fan of Rocky Horror, or of time warps??

@Another Movie Addict: oh! That sounds like a fun thing to do for a con!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:28:15 )

@Wildfire: I'm making it like nerd/furry specific too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:28:52 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: just kinda 'shrugs' not into it haha <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:30:36 )
@Another Movie Addict: I would expect nothing other than that for you! :3

@star2000shadow: gotcha. No worries!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:33:10 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I'm rewatching Zoo 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:34:38 )
@star2000shadow: Zoo... Disney or other animated movie? I don't think I've seen that one

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:42:43 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: the 'animals get changed and humans become their new dinner' show. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:52:16 )
@star2000shadow: ....uuuuuh yeah... I definitely missed that one.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 20:59:02 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: was a good show. they just ended it before they finished. it'd of been nice to see if humanity won or not 'sighs' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 21:05:10 )
@star2000shadow: I'll take your word for it. It sounds like it has absolutely zero appeal to me, but to each their own :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 21:29:10 )
@Wildfire: I am doing ok. My relax day before work tomorrow

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.