Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/26 21:57:13 )
@Koah: that seems odd. But I'm glad you got it! Congratulations! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/26 22:11:23 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ deep freezer's are awesome. my mom had one of them, their great for keeping a lot of food and not having to go shopping every couple weeks. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/26 22:22:11 )
@Wildfire:
@star2000shadow:
Thank you! and yes! I've been wanting one for a long while, but it's always been out of reach. Especially the last 2 years. Around here, they're on backorder like crazy. Usually takes months to get one. I got lucky this week.
My husband's a hunter too... and honestly, if he got something this year, we would have had to give away meat and freezer food to fit anything in our fridge/freezer in the kitchen. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/26 22:57:38 )
@star2000shadow:
@Koah:
Yeah, although we're not hunters (or gatherers - lol) I wish my fridge freezer were bigger or that we had a separate large freezer. It would definitely come in handy!! I'm glad you got one. :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 03:40:32 )

sup folks

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 13:40:24 )
@Another Movie Addict: Hey AMA. What's going on with you?

Good morning by the way

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 15:06:21 )

Good morning. Just woke up, I slept hard. Went out to have some fun with friends after work yesterday. It was a lot of fun.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 15:09:51 )
Oh - hanging with the friends! <3 What did you guys do?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 15:11:15 )
Good morning!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 15:11:42 )
Oh, good morning Koah! How are you today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 15:12:38 )

We went out to a place called Funstation, that is basically like Chuck E Cheese but a lot better. They were having a haunted maze inside their laser tag area. Of course we all went in suit.

Afterwards we all just played some games. Lol friend broke one of the games by wiping out it's jackpot twice. I got video of me playing a basketball game in suit. It's the new gif.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 15:20:04 )
Oh fun! So is this place more geared towards adults? How was the haunted maze? The new gif is cute!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 15:40:35 )

Kind of? But kids can also enjoy being there.
The haunted maze was lack luster for me. Which to be fair they usually are. My horror interests ruin haunted houses and stuff like that.
Thank you. I was doing pretty well for not being able to see, and having paws.

Lol I played so many games so that I could get enough tickets for a inflatable hamster. >w> I got the ball stuck on the basketball game twice, then I got another ball stuck on a different game.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 15:44:02 )
Yeah, I was wondering about whether or not you could even do haunted houses or mazes, knowing the types of movies you lean towards watching. I was also wondering whether or not you could see with the furry head on! Did you end up getting the hamster?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 15:47:23 )

We did the maze twice. Once out of suit, so we could actually see the maze. But the suit walk was a little bit better for me, because no I couldn't see nothing.

I got my hamster!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 16:15:41 )
@Wildfire: I'm doing good. Currently attempting to tape our 'accent' wall for my painting project room.
This is definitely needing a lot of patience. I've been putting it off for several days now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 16:27:18 )
LOL, AMA! That's pretty funny, actually :3 Congrats on getting your hamster! Is he cute? You said he was inflatable??

@Koah: lol... you're doing stripes in there? Yeah - we did that for what was, once upon a time, the kids' playroom. Oh it was tedious! But the final result was pretty good :3 Good luck getting it done

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 16:30:00 )

He is very cute, I really need to inflate him.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 16:36:08 )
How big is he? ... bike pump big, or big lungs big? XD

And cute new avi, btw.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/27 16:39:16 )

A bike pump would be nice, but my lungs should be able to blow him up.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.