Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/30 15:02:15 )
... because it would be hilarious, right? ...and make a point about the "fails" :3 LOL

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/30 15:03:38 )

Yep. Exactly why I would do that.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/30 15:06:04 )
LOL - I had a feeling you'd appreciate that line of thought. Instead, you get to put a report together, right? ... so boring... so corporate! XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/30 15:07:08 )

Yeah. @w@ Today is going to be a busy day though.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/30 15:29:42 )

good morning everyone is been awhile~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/30 16:36:18 )
@Another Movie Addict: why is today going to be so busy for you? (Sorry I disappeared- had to take care of some plants)

@Purpsy: Good morning. How are you? What have you been up to lately?

@Totalanimefan: oh! So you made a lot of progress- congrats!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/30 16:48:01 )
@Totalanimefan: You're welcome. And no, you sound like you're making some pretty awesome progress on your classes! That's good. :3

Yeah, I'm fine, thanks - this weather wakes up my northeastern blood - I don't mind it... as long as it doesn't stay for too long and I can still see the sun! XD Depending on which service you check, the temps dropped somewhere between 40 and 30 last night in my immediate area.

Are you getting blasted by that storm that's apparently killing the Boston area?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/30 17:33:17 )

@Wildfire: Well... got really sick earlier this week and later found out I had covid and so is the rest of my family and we're all recovering from it and have to be quarantine for the next five days... But I'm mostly recovered now but my sense of taste is a bit gone and wonky QwQ

How are you? I hope you had a much better week than me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/30 17:34:07 )
@Wildfire: Are your plants doing okay? How are the frosty mornings going?

I went offline all day yesterday, I went furniture shopping. yay, Finally found a dresser for my husband and a recliner set to replace my broken chair. cx
Good investments. and it took 3 guys to unload the dresser because I really know how to pick 'heavy quality'. lmao. Drives my husband nuts. My chair was heavy quality too and he was glad to see that go. lol. And here I come with a new heavy furniture item. XD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/30 17:41:15 )
@Totalanimefan: I think we were talking about my roommate not liking dinner, I don't think it was texture, I really think it was his intestines really not knowing what to do with a simple meal.
@Purpsy: It's good to see you back online! Earlier this week, I legit was like "I haven't seen purpsy in a while. -eyes narrow- that's weird." <3 I'm happy to see you.
Feels like 50% of the people I know have had Covid since New Year. Sounds like your recovering okay, how's the rest of your family?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/30 17:42:17 )
@Purpsy: oooof. I'm glad you're feeling better :3 I didn't lose my taste, but it did get a little wonky for a short time... it's weird, isn't it?

@Koah: lol... yeah, I'm good and enjoying the cool weather (40s today & the sun is out). One of my baby banana plants has just a touch of brown spotting on a leaf, and it looks like I lost a couple leaves on one of my spinach plants... oh, and I think there's like one leaf on each of my baby papayas that doesn't look happy but that's it. That said, it was a pain in the butt to try covering everything but I'd be upset if I lost the tropical babies! The broccoli, cabbage and collards look quite happy. The baby tomatoes don't look any worse for wear...

That's so funny about you and your heavy furniture! It's a good thing you have all those guys to help you! XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/30 17:43:03 )
...making my son take me to get groceries (since his car is blocking mine). BBS. :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/30 17:47:15 )
@Wildfire: Hopefully your tropical plants will bounce back once the warmer weather comes back. I bought stuff back on Friday to start gardening again, I still need soil/potting dirt.

Have fun grocery shopping. I'm bouncing offline for a bit, I'm expecting friends to show up today.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/30 17:52:42 )

@Koah: Well I'll admit I needed a bit of a break here and there was a new event on similar forum site I go to so yep. Before I got really sick haha. Well the worst is over for the rest of us except for my mother, she's having a bit of a hard time recovering but she finally got a bit better yesterday and was well enough to move around the house. But is nothing too serious for her to go to ER or anything.

@wildfire: It is (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞
But I never really lost my sense of smell though but ty~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/30 19:35:44 )
@Koah: Oh, I'm sure the little bit of impact my baby tropicals may be feeling right now is not enough to truly harm them. Thanks though :3 I'm glad you got some stuff for planting and gardening! I need to start preparing other plants/seedlings too but just haven't seemed to "get there" the last couple of weeks.

@Purpsy: Yeah, that's what happened to me... didn't lose my sense of taste, but it went just wonky enough that I wasn't quite sure what I was tasting some times. Other times, it wasn't really an issue at all.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/30 20:29:49 )

@Wildfire: Yep weirdly enough I can taste something sweet or foods with really strongly flavour but other than the mild stuff nope.
My coffee this morning nearly taste like hot water (T▽T)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/30 20:36:51 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, that sounds similar to my experience. I hope none of you managed to get a particularly bad case...?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/31 13:15:51 )
@Totalanimefan: ...and the whole city shut down, right? XD ...DC always cracked me up with that... it does tend to be more protected from snow, etc., but when it gets some, the entire city seems to freak out. LOL.

Good morning.
It's Monday.
It's also the last day of January 2022.
And it's cold(-ish).

....???
... or breakfast? ...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/31 14:15:15 )

@Wildfire: Hmm so far no and my brother mentioned earlier that his sore throat is gone and he feels a lot better and I'm happy that my cough is beginning to soften because I've been having dry cough and itchy throat which was annoying to deal with. My mother on the other hand still have muscle aches.

Good morning btw~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/01/31 14:39:00 )
@Purpsy: the muscle aches... ugh. I had those - it was not fun. It sounds like you guys are on the mend though, overall, so that's good. Hopefully the remaining symptoms will resolve quickly.
And yes, good morning. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.