Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/4 14:16:45 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, it has been pretty cold this year - especially up in that northeast corner of the continent!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/4 14:21:39 )

@Wildfire: Your feeling the chill in your end too?
Since global warming is been a long time I experience cold winter like these.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/4 14:25:40 )
@Purpsy: It's just the normal cycles of cold-warmer-cold-warmer... but yes... kind of?? We had a freeze advisory last week and it definitely was cold (by our standards). Yesterday it was in the 80*Fs. Overall, though, this year has been more even-temperatured than previous years... it has been mostly 70s here instead of having some colder, longer dips in to the 50s like previous recent years

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/4 14:34:37 )

@Wildfire: I see that's quite a change o.o
I supposed enjoy the even temperature while you can xD

While I've been dealing with minus degree temperature for nearly a week or more here. Nothing too concerning so far though but still cold. I miss summer the sunny days I'm having here are all lies! ‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/4 14:36:36 )
@Purpsy: LOL - but at least you're seeing the sun and it's not hiding behind the forever gray winter clouds...??

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/4 14:39:20 )

@Wildfire: True, I'm just waiting for the sun to show today hopefully.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/4 14:41:05 )
@Purpsy: I hope it does for you :3 ... but isn't there another storm front coming across from the west today through the weekend? It's overcast here and supposed to rain... I think it's from the same front...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/4 14:47:20 )

@Wildfire: Hmm nope no warning or anything here. I have the weather network installed on my phone so it will notify me if there is. It looks like a pretty normal weekend for me here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/4 14:55:59 )
@Purpsy: I'm glad, then - for your sake! That kind of cold is no fun... even if you're not going out in it!
I'll have to check the forecast for my area. Now I'm wondering if I was imagining things XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/4 14:59:57 )

@Wildfire: Well thanks for the heads up anyway :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/4 15:48:44 )
@Purpsy: LOL! ... uhhh... sure....??? XD

So what are you up to today?

I was just outside watering my plants and stuff and now I'm sneezing...I hope the allergy pill kicks in quickly! :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/4 16:30:21 )
@Wildfire: The director and the children's director of our local library are always giving me a little bit extra attention when I'm there. When I first moved here, the director told me to apply, later said I should volunteer- but I respectfully declined both times. I need to be home with kiddos, and I know my work ethic, once I'm back into working I get absorbed. I really want to help them, they definitely could use my skillset. [especially since they made sure I could overhear their convo yesterday XD ]

lol, crazy weather = crazy outfits.

Good morning!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/4 17:13:42 )
@Koah: I completely understand! Kiddos come first and it's good that you know your limits and tendencies! :3 <3 It's pretty funny that they're trying to recruit you ;)

Good morning! How are you so far today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/4 17:21:17 )
@Wildfire: Truthfully, I'm not a big fan of this library. For a few reasons. I'll rant if I get into it. Mainly organization is weird. They tried a 'modern' approach and uhg -flails-.

I'm good so far. Kiddo is done with his homeschooling for today. I can read while he enjoys his time off from school. I ended up going to the store yesterday and buying Book 2 of this Sarah J Maas series.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/4 17:31:13 )

@Wildfire: Well nothing much, I just tidy up the dining room a little bit and just wash the dishes. I do have some dirty clothes to sort out and some sweeping to do but well... I'm here =w=;

Awe yeah I hope those kick in soon, allergies are annoying.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/4 18:49:19 )
@Koah: Well, that too would be a factor :3 Still, it's good to know your priorities right now - you can't be doing things other people want you to do while sacrificing time/energy/attention to the things that are important to you or your loved ones.

Oh, I'm glad you get to have a relaxing day today! <3 I have been dealing with garden things for most of the morning but kind of hit a "it's getting hot/humid and I'm just done for the day outside" wall, so now I'm trying to figure out a good way to organize my seeds (/eyeroll/) and trying to figure out what else (and when) to plant in and around the space I have. I am both amazed at how much stuff I've managed to already get planted, and disappointed that more isn't planted... and I'm impatient for things to really start springing to full growth to see what's there and how it all works...

Which book series is this again?
... and why is Amazon suddenly showing me books in Spanish? They're trying to be PC, aren't they, instead of being actually helpful and providing books in a language I kind of know like Italian or French...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/4 18:51:04 )
@Purpsy: Thanks. The allergy pill kicked in and I'm inside now, so I'm feeling a little better :3
So you're having a fairly easy day today from the sound of things. That's good. You still should probably rest a bit... that stupid virus is tiresome :3

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/4 21:41:01 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: nothing is really new lol.
pretty much everything in the same.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/5 00:17:43 )

@Wildfire: I tried but I just ended up browsing on my phone for 2 hours... at this point I'm forcing myself to stay away again so I can finally sleep at the right time lmao.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2022/02/5 14:04:56 )
@MoodyB: I can't tell if that's a good thing or not. Which is it?

@Purpsy: How did your sleep schedule go? Where you able to force yourself awake enough to get back to a regular schedule?

Good morning.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.