Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/20 22:27:46 )

@Wildfire: Thank-you.
      Now my new problem is I have three purples and they're suddenly looking very, very similar and I'm going to scream. lmao
      I am never happy with anything I do.
      This is a curse.

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 08:14:04 )
@Wildfire: your avi is so cute!!!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 12:51:20 )
@Miss Sandman: Awww, thank you. <3 Is there a particular reason why your avi is ... errrm... dead? You're not in mourning are you?

@Anarchist Beauty: LOL! XD I feel ya.

Are they really that close or are you just being really particular about it? Regardless, I'm sure you'll get something worked out. I hope so anyway... for the sake of your sanity if nothing else. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 12:55:19 )

good morning.
After another busy day yesterday I'm quite happy to sit here for a little bit and enjoy my coffee. I still have several things to do today, but probably not until at least a little bit later. According to my hubby, it's actually a little on the cool side outside this morning, so maybe I'll get out and do a little gardening, which will be nice.

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 15:14:04 )
@Wildfire: no but i think its beautyful though

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 17:31:35 )
@Miss Sandman: it is pretty, and unique... but a bit morbid, imo. I still like it though :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 18:04:03 )

@Wildfire: Oh hot damn, that might actually help.
      Thanks!

I think I might just be being overly particular about it, it's a problem I have. lol

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 18:11:34 )
@Wildfire: thank you! And morbide is a good Thing *nods* how have youve been? How was easter?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 19:48:27 )
@Anarchist Beauty: ROFL! <3 I'm glad it might help you out a bit :3 You'll have to decide whether or not you're being too particular about your color scheme... unless you ask somebody else for their opinion (and even then, it's really your decision anyway)

@Miss Sandman: lol... morbid is... uhhh... morbid. XD
Easter was good, thanks. I cooked. The guys came over and ate everything. It was a relaxing day. How about you - how was your Easter?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 20:10:47 )

@Wildfire: I was being a little crazy about it. lol
      But that image you gave me helped me pick better colors.
      So maybe now I can stop being so anal-retentive about things.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 20:34:08 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Today was a tad bit annoying. My internet keeps disconnecting and connecting a few times and I woke up with some pretty annoying knee pain. I've put some ointment earlier so the pain has lessen a bit but has not completely gone away. So I didn't do anything physical to make it worse and have been drawing since...

And thanks! Is honestly a mix of commons, orbs and crate items. I'm sure you'll see the items on my profile and honestly I low key love it too! Is not my usual go to look lel xD

Awe I hope you take time for yourself today~ ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 20:53:12 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I'm really glad the image helped. I was hoping that it might :3 ... and now, maybe you can go on to the other parts of your project :3

@Purpsy: I just don't remember seeing some of those items... or maybe it's the mix of them that you put together... I'm not sure. You made it work, though :3

Thank you. I did a little garden clean up today and ran a semi-successful errand. Now it's time to chill out for a little bit before it's time to make dinner, etc.

I'm sorry to hear about your knee. That's not fun to deal with. I hope the rest and the ointment will help and you'll feel better again in no time! :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 21:04:58 )

@Wildfire: We can certainly hope. lol
      Think I might distract myself with some Fortnite.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 21:13:19 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Well some of the crate items I use is fairly old I think... Maybe that's why?

Thanks :3 Yeah I barely feel the pain now but best not to move around a lot for good measure. Ooh yay~ What's your plans for downtime? Gaming? Reading? Am I asking too much? ( ̄∀ ̄)・:*: ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 21:42:55 )
@Anarchist Beauty: that sounds like a good plan :3 Have fun!

@Purpsy: lol... no, you're not asking too much. I opened Minecraft and tooled around there for a little bit, and I checked the garden (parts of it need water but the sun is still too high - I hope I don't forget about it later! XD), and I traded a couple texts with a friend, trying to figure out whether or not plans to head to Clearwater Beach and see the sand sculptures is going to happen... and it's still a bit undecided... at least for me, unfortunately. I'm just tired enough that I'm not sure I want to make the trip right now, especially in rush hour traffic... /sigh/

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 22:12:42 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Ah minecraft I love that game~
Sounds like your relaxing just about right👌

I'm done drawing for today. I got some good lineart done so not such a bad day despite the other stuff that happened earlier. ✹◦

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 22:30:32 )

@Wildfire: I need better aim... lmao

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/22 08:03:32 )
@Wildfire: at Morning my little one Was searching her eggs, it was so adorable! And after that i needet to go at work. It was a relaxing shift for easter though.
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/22 13:28:35 )
@Purpsy: I'm glad you had a good day... or at least it sounds like you did, overall :3

@Anarchist Beauty: lol - my aim sucks for shooter games too

@Miss Sandman: Awwww <3 Although you had to work, it sounds like you had a fairly relaxing holiday :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/22 13:32:54 )

I am meeting a friend for lunch today and I'm hoping to get what I hope is a relatively small but necessary project done. What's your day looking like?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.