Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/17 20:02:31 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Is been a good day for me so far :3
How are you? ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/17 20:25:12 )

@Wildfire: Hey, hey. -pokes-
      I've been having A Week. Ugh.
      But it's a mixed bag. Some good, some bad.
      Made the decision to shut down my Hogwarts threads and discord server, so I've been spending the week trying to remember where all my threads were to make sure they're gone. lol
      Every day so far I've been like "oh yeah!" And find another site it was on. lol
      Also spent a bit of time tweaking things on the Camp Half-Blood server I made.
      Boy was it a process trying to figure out role colors for twenty godly parents. 😅

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/17 21:20:52 )

◦✹ Welp...
I may have created something slightly...kinky x'D ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/18 13:04:34 )
@BumbleBat: That's a pretty good reason to come check it out! I'm glad you're liking it so far :3

@Another Movie Addict: good morning. How have you been?

@Purpsy: I'm glad your morning at least was good - hopefully the rest of the day followed suit?

@Anarchist Beauty: It sounds like you've been busy! Yes, coming up with 21 distinct colors would be a bit interesting...

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/18 13:05:38 )

Good morning everyone. What is going on in for you today?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/18 17:10:27 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Yep it was :3
Good afternoon already~ ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/18 17:36:34 )
@Purpsy: Yes, good afternoon! How are you? And how did it get to be afternoon already??

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/18 18:41:40 )

@Wildfire: It was quite the pain, but I managed.
      I had some help from a friend for the last few.
      And so far I've only had to adjust one color, and that was just because the color I'd originally picked just wasn't very pretty. lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/19 00:43:16 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: I know right! Today felt like it went by remarkably fast!
I'm doing alright, didn't get much done today tbh and is surprisingly (not really) snowing here... ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/19 13:19:22 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I'm glad you got some help and you managed to accomplish your goal.
What color did you originally pick? ...now you got me wondering what color "just wasn't very pretty" XD

@Purpsy: Yeah, I heard that there's snow going on in parts much further north than where I am. I've seen it snow this late (later, actually) in the year, but it's not quite normal for late April. Hopefully this is the last of it.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/19 13:20:39 )
Good morning everyone. What's going on?

Today, I have some errands to do and I'm meeting a friend for lunch, followed by even more errands... but right now, it's time for coffee and avatar sites and waking up. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/19 13:44:44 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: *takes the * Morning~
Yeah it was snowing hard here yesterday and I was very surprised from it but most of the snow melted right away overnight.
But it sounds like a busy day for you (´◡`) ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/19 14:35:12 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, it does sound like a busy day, doesn't it? Speaking of... I need to start it... but I wanted to at least say "hi". I'm glad the snow melted overnight. Have a good day, Purpsy. I'll BBL. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/19 14:52:14 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: See you! :3 ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/19 20:33:55 )
@Purpsy: I'm back now but omg I'm zonked! /dead/
How has your day been?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/19 20:47:25 )

@Wildfire: It was this dingy looking green at first. I thought it would have looked better but after seeing the friend who helped me's name in that color - cos it was coincidentally for her role - I was like 'mmm, no' and picked a prettier shade of green.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/20 13:53:21 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Ah... greens can be tricky sometimes, depending on the percentages of color used to create them. :3 I'm glad you got it all worked out though

Good morning. Wow, I'm tired ... slept late and still waking up groggy. And I have things to do today too that include running around ...

How is everyone else doing?

Caffeine?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/20 14:48:25 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Yesterday was...crap
Nothing bad happened is just... I was kind of sad for almost the whole day. I don't want to go in full details for it.

Today however has been good. Not sure if the nice bright sunny weather I'm having atm helps but yeah. I got some spot cleaning to do at the kitchen later (possibly) and some laundry to do (maybe) later. For now I'm just chilling and possibly do some quick drawing on my jackup sketchbook after this. I'm guessing your going to be busy today as well? ✹◦

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/20 19:55:08 )

@Wildfire: Yeah, green is a pain in my butt. lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/20 22:16:20 )
@Purpsy: So how has your day today turned out?

Mine was quite busy, actually. I visited with a friend, dropped something off and visited with my mother for a little bit, did a couple of errands, and right now I'm just waiting for the food to finish cooking. I'm looking forward to sitting down and doing nothing for a while, tbh! XD

What the heck items do you have equipped on your avatar right now? You're cute, but I don't remember seeing a lot of those items before! Did I miss a release or something? *goes off to check*

@Anarchist Beauty: LOL. Well, I'm glad you managed to make it work :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.