Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests ♥ Nyuu's Quest! || new RIGS

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 20:28:17 )
@Nyuu: 2years old um 26 months oh yes so cute

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 20:34:15 )
    @Nyuu: Ah! I joined Roliana in 2008 myself, I kept up with the noncommons till the past year or two. Real life just got a little too busy for me to keep up with anything online. And whichever friends I had made there had moved on to other things I suppose. That was where I saw Voltra mentioned and decided to come over here and start fresh.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 21:46:52 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Unicorn: aw, 2 years is such a cute age!

@llyr: Yeah Roliana has been very dead lately wich is sad, i really love the items there, i am in the pixel team there and made some items too. ^^ I will always stay there but it's so dead atm there isn't really any posting to do... I enjoy being here and on the other sites because there's a lot more activity~

@Totalanimefan: Pasta is delicious! I like it al dente though, even when it's still a bit hardish

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 22:31:10 )
    @Nyuu: It really is kind of a like a graveyard. I log on every once in awhile but I never really see more than a handful of people on and it seems like it's ususally staff. What other sites are you on right now?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 22:33:53 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

@llyr: Yeah we are trying our best to keep the site active but sadly it requires more than just us staffies being active, we need normal members too. :c
I'm also on Kingdom of Knuffel and Windlyn ^^ What about you?

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 22:59:20 )
    @Nyuu: I'm not on any other sites at the moment, as far as being an active member. I don't have much in the way of free time so whatever time I do have I want to devote to one site. I'm so much of a lurker as is that were I on multiple sites I probably wouldn't post at all.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 23:09:52 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

@llyr: ahh yes i see, i totally understand that. ^^ I personally have quite some tme to spend online so i like being on a few different sites. I also try to make time to pixel, since that's how i earn currency / items on said sites. I want to open up a pixel shop here too so i can hopefully aquire some more items! I can also start buying items because i made 8k so far~

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 23:18:46 )
    @Nyuu: I'll look forward to your pixel shop opening.
    I'm not much of an art collector but I do enjoy me some cute pixels.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 23:26:33 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

@llyr: Aw that's really kind! If you'd like to see what my pixels look like, check out my DA nyuu-yuu.deviantart.com
I haven't uploaded anything in a long while though, but it'll give you an idea. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 23:31:15 )

@Nyuu: thanks.. keepign it up all day seems to of done the trick its at least less painfull.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 23:31:58 )
    @Nyuu: Oh gosh those are absolutely adorable!
    Did you have a shop on Roliana?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 23:35:19 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

@star2000shadow: Glad to hear it's better now! ^^

@llyr: aw thank you! Yes i did! i'm currently running a shop on Kingdom of Knuffel and on Windlyn~ After i finish my orders on Windlyn i might close it down there for a while to focus on here~

@Totalanimefan: Definitely! So are you up to much at this moment? c:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/6 23:44:24 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

@Totalanimefan: Ahh ok i see! ^^ It's nearly 1am here so soon i'll be heading to bed.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 00:00:27 )
@Nyuu: a very cute age but we didn't go she is a bit crabby for not taking a nap.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 00:26:06 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

@Totalanimefan: I live in Belgium! ^^ Where are you from?

@Unicorn: aaw that is just adorable!

I'm heading to bed! goodnight guys <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 00:36:23 )
@Nyuu: have a good nights rest, and that is true.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 00:51:32 )

@Nyuu: I'm relieved.. though i might still have it checkd out tomarrow.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 09:59:13 )
&hearts; &bull; &hearts; &bull; &hearts;

@Unicorn: Thank you i did! How are you doing today? ^^

@star2000shadow: ah yes, best to get it checked out!

Hey everyone, i'm gonna try to buy the items i'm questing! check the first post to see what my current funds are (i update them each 1k i earn in volts, ohms will stay like that for a bit and art i can always do!)

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 10:14:18 )
    @Nyuu: I'm pretty certain I had your shop bookmarked for an order on Roliana. :vanora_xd:
    The small couple base is what is sticking out to me the most.
    Which makes sense, I would have probably been looking to get mine and my husbands avatar done at the time.
Currently Questing;
keep warm
librarian
fabled
draconic dream

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 10:19:48 )
&hearts; &bull; &hearts; &bull; &hearts;

@llyr: Oh that is possible, i've had shops on Roliana over the years^^

Ah yes, i could do that! when i open shop here i'll be offering on my own bases but for certain items payments i'll take bribes and do whatever the person desires~

Questing: click here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.