Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests ♥ Nyuu's Quest! || new RIGS

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 18:11:44 )
@Nyuu: your welcome and glad to hear, I am doing alright. Still wanting the snow to melt with the help of the
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 18:19:09 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Unicorn: Glad you're doing alright! ^^ I hope for you the snow will melt soon c: it's a bit colder here today than it was yesterday but it wasn't freezing or anything at least

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 18:32:13 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

@Totalanimefan: Oh i've always wanted to visit Cali! What's it like over there?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 21:17:25 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

@Totalanimefan: ahhh i'd do anything to have nice weather all the time ; u ; it must be so nice! I can imagine it's very expensive! Glad to hear you've managed to make some friends though~

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/7 21:39:38 )
♥ • ♥ • ♥

@Totalanimefan: Awww that's so sad! :'c ! I'd be your friend for sure <3

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/8 00:00:26 )
&hearts; &bull; &hearts; &bull; &hearts;

@Totalanimefan: It's all good, i'm a friendly person and i make friends easily~ ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 21:09:21 )

@Nyuu: I did..got stuck there for three days. Home now though 'does happy dance'

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/9 21:50:33 )

@star2000shadow: yay! *happy dance* I just came home after a really long day!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 01:34:10 )

@Nyuu: Bet your relieved to be home 'sleepy blink' the down side to still ahving an infection is the fact I am so darn tired

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 11:05:11 )

@star2000shadow: aww yeah i can imagine you're very tired :c

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 13:41:15 )

@Nyuu: thanks hun, hows going your day today?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 14:46:10 )

@Elithiya: Hi Lily! c: i'm doing pretty good thank you! how are you?

@star2000shadow: My day is alright, i'm pretty tired so i rested a bit ^^ how's yours?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 15:28:50 )

@Nyuu: I'm home so I'm happy, though my legs giving off painsignals its nto to bad. yet anywyas. 'shrugs' and that only because i have my compression stockigns on but im sukpposed to wear them if i have my legs down. and id idn't knwo if it still carried with the way my legs hurt so instead of taking a chance i just put them on.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 15:47:26 )

@star2000shadow: aww i'm so sorry to hear :'c i wish i could help

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 18:01:34 )
@nyuu: Lemme see dem samples bby

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 18:03:48 )

@Dread Pirate: hi! You can see them at nyuu-yuu.deviantart.com, click here! ~ i haven't uploaded my more recent works but they're pretty much the same style. I prefer doing dolls on my own base (the ones you see on newest deviations

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 18:18:05 )
@Nyuu: ohh dang those are awesome i like the one you have as your icon like she could get it and have it forever lol so you need some stuff lemme check what i have in stock babe -winks -
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 18:18:59 )

@Dread Pirate: ahh thank you! she's my OC Erin~ i love her! it's that kind of characters i love to pixel, i really dislike long dresses & skirts D:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 18:28:14 )
@Nyuu: accept the trade bby. Erin is a cutie I ships her with my oc lol
I just wanted clothes
Mother never gave
I just needed a coat
Now I make them from skin

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/10 18:29:12 )

@Tyveri: I've accepted the trade! ^^ what's it for?
aww what does your OC look like?

Questing: click here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.