Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests ♥ Nyuu's Quest! || new RIGS

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/14 15:08:15 )

@Nyuu: True, me I'm just not good at saving up 'shrugs' so i just get what i can and be content.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/14 16:45:14 )
x • x • x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@star2000shadow: that's good though, as long as you're happy with the items you have~ that's most important ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/14 16:50:50 )

@Nyuu: this is true 'nods' im also excited as i get to go out and its nto to a doctors appointment or something like that so im thrilled.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/14 17:00:51 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: aw that's great! where are you going? ^^ I'm going out soon to get my nails done. Gonna eat first though

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/14 17:01:25 )

@Nyuu: No clue. just going out. 'shrugs'

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/14 17:02:21 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: oh i see, that's fun too! c: i should take more time for myself going out too~

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/14 17:03:08 )

@Nyuu: true.. specially now that its getting warm out.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/14 21:08:13 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: It's still really cold here and it will be for a while sadly :c

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/15 15:11:24 )

@Nyuu: yeah while the snow smelting its still chilly as all heck i can't wait until shorts weather.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/15 16:15:53 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: it's gonna snow again in the weekend pfff~

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/15 18:41:12 )

@Nyuu: ugg today the temps dropped,a gain , ihad tot urnt he heater on its so cold 'rubs face'

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/16 00:52:54 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: ahh i know, it's getting much colder here too! o: i hate it...

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/16 03:09:04 )

@Nyuu: specially when it was getting so warm 'sigh'

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/16 12:46:34 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: i know right? o: i hate the cold weather :c

@Elithiya: oohh i've seen it, sadly their open registration windows would be in the middle of the night i think so it'd be hard for me to join :'c i'd love to though, looks cute!
aw, i'm glad your migraine has passed! it's no fun
I've been okay, i actually just hurt my bag lifting a heavy shopping bag and i have dance class tonight so i hope it'll be better by tonight :'D

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/16 19:06:58 )

@Nyuu: i know right..but im glad to see even mroe sn ow gone otuside now if the cold would just go away.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/16 22:34:09 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: The snow is on it's way here o: it'll probably be snowing in the morning~

A BIG THANK YOU TO @Lady Luna: for donating Alice and 2 event items to me! ♥♥♥

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 01:50:25 )

@Nyuu: 'grimces' ehre's hoping we dont' get any more.. iw ant ti all to melt away.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 10:56:54 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: it's snowing here right now actually o: i want spring alreadyy ahh

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 11:30:18 )

@Nyuu: me to..we're 'supposed' to get warm weather the next two days but we'll see how that goes.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 11:34:04 )
x • x • x

@star2000shadow: Goodluck with that! i can only hope for warmer weather right now :'D still snowing!

Questing: click here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.