Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries V.A.G - Voltra Artist Gallery - Page Prizes

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:00:49 )
@Dread Pirate: Ewww nooooo...whyyyyy...I don't wanna have you, you are too much wooooork....always crying and pooping your pants, I can't deal with this! You are 26 for christ's sake!

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:01:34 )
@Fozzy: Hahaha I do it to my sister sometimes intentionally but thats always pay back for her doing it to me xD its a twin thing we are always trying to one up one another haha
Putting your faith in me, how could that ever go wrong! xD

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:03:33 )
@Saeyra: i only cried for 3 hours whwn i stubbed my toe and i was poisoned with exlax that hardly counts

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:03:38 )

@Mandy Amour: You're a twin? Identical or Fraternal?

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:07:19 )

@Saeyra: It is pretty weird xD But its just because we're all the best people ^^;

And thanks xD I liked yours too lol I was gonna reply with a foot of some sort...but >> I fail at drawing feet

|

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:12:36 )
@Mandy Amour: hello mi amore!

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:14:58 )
@Mandy Amour: I've always wanted to be a twin!!! :vanora_shock:

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:18:57 )
@Dread Pirate: *tired eyes* I will deal with you tomorrow and we will fix all of this with an abortion. Goodnight :vanora_tired:

Always ping me please.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:20:05 )
@Lady Luna: Identical xD its a struggle haha

@Dread Pirate: Hello! ^-^

@Fozzy: Want me to be your adopted twin? xD I could use a new one haha

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:24:41 )
@Saeyra: i uhh dont like thatt -shakes head
@Mandy Amour: how are youu babe

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:26:31 )
@Dread Pirate: Been busy mostly. Been super sick the last few days and I had to do laundry and clean and cook to et ready for work tomorrow. Even though I dont want tot go I have to. I took friday off and I feel like I didnt have any time to rest. sucksss..

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:27:57 )
@Mandy Amour: you can come sleep with me ;)

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:33:38 )
@Dread Pirate: Down boy xD You be good or Im going to have to crack the whip

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:38:43 )
@Mandy Amour: promise?

But im legitimately fixing to go sleep cuz work in the morn -
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:39:28 )
@Mandy Amour: Well, I already have 4 younger siblings. So I will survive! xD We can still be friends though.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:42:15 )
@Fozzy: Oh boy..I have a twin and a younger sister thats all and I barely manage them.. How do you handle four younger siblings?! D;

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:46:27 )
@Mandy Amour: Well, we're all a pretty close knit group of siblings. I just have a large group of BFFs for the rest of my life! I also don't live at home anymore - so I guess that would help keep us from bickering as most siblings do. lol (I'm 23 , I have a 21 yr old sister, 19 yr old brother, 13 yr old sister, and my 10 yr old baby bro!)

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 04:18:52 )
@Fozzy: I guess thats true though when you arent the same age its more of a role model side of things. See my sister and I are inseparable. I can be mean to her but the guns come out when someone else is and vise versa so I get that for sure.. I have a younger sibling her and I arent as close as Id like to be but thats because she had a baby at 16 and feels like she knows everything now

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 04:24:22 )
@Mandy Amour: Oh yeah, I can definitely see that being that way with my much younger siblings. They just want to be as cool as me. lol :vanora_sun: I'm a kid at heart, when they stay over we just play Super Smash Bros all night. lol

And that's too bad, hopefully as the years go on you'll get closer. You mature a lot from 16 to say.. 20? lol (I'm 23 and I guess I'm pretty mature. :vanora_glasses: )
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 04:28:33 )
@Fozzy: Yes this is true, I believe you are incredibly mature for being only twenty-three. Its true and Its not like ive given up on her its just easier if our communication is planned? Although I love my niece to pieces so I always have to be on my best behavior so i dont loose time with her.

I am a kid at heart for my niece but with my siblings I am much more of an adult figure being the oldest. I make sure my twin knows that too since shes two minutes younger than me haha

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.