Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries V.A.G - Voltra Artist Gallery - Page Prizes

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 04:29:42 )
@Mandy Amour: Aahaha - so do you are your twin look identical?

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 04:33:56 )
@Fozzy: Its hard, we are basically night and day for her and I because we choose to try and look as different as we can however If I pull my hair back and she does too you cant hide that we are literally copies of one another xD She dresses more in light colors and I dress all in dark usually lol Ill see if I can find a photo of us trying to be different haha

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 04:38:19 )
@Mandy Amour: LOL that's pretty funny. xD If I were twin, we'd be the weird ones that dress alike and everything. :vanora_xd: :vanora_xd:

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 04:41:15 )
@Fozzy: I always wanted a twin who would dress and talk like me but after a while you realize how hard it is to be a twin too. You share everything, from family to friends to accomplishments to success...You never have a moment to shine without someone else being there to shine too. As an adult its not so bad but growing up it was really hard to never have a day to be just me. Just who I am as a person and not the identity I was given at birth as a twin.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 05:00:13 )
@Mandy Amour: Yeah, I suppose that's true. But my siblings closer to my age have expressed similar feelings of being in my shadow or my A's out-shinging their B's and C's. Of course I had not control over that. My parents loved us all either way. </3 My siblings, EVEN my cousins, say I'm the family favorite! lol :vanora_sweat:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 05:00:42 )

@Fozzy: Pfft mature...it takes longer than 23 years buddy

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 05:03:30 )
@Fozzy: Yeah I guess I could see how you would be in a similar position as me. I dont know maybe you are a better person than I but I still sometimes feel like I have no identity unless we are grouped together. I think thats why I love my art so much because she isnt artistic at all and its the one place I can be me :)

@RainbowPanda: LMAO Well..it depends on the person though

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 05:06:56 )
@RainbowPanda: I'd like to say I look more mature for my age - today I was buying wine and the cashier was like - you're only 23!? (Which I actually don't think is a great thing.. but eh)
@Mandy Amour: Yay for the artistic talent! That's great that you found something of your own. :3 My siblings and I all do art. xD
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 05:09:52 )
@Fozzy: Yes but You also have your grades and the fact you are older too. Your birthday is all about you, Christmas and graduations? All about you. Its hard for people to understand what its like to share every aspect of your life. Ill trade you for a few days xD Id like to see what its like to have little siblings you are close with and you can have mine for a day xD hahaha

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 05:10:26 )

@Mandy Amour: Nah I learned about this. A woman's mind becomes mature before a man's which takes a long time. Although, Fozzy is very mature. But I'm sure he's childish too sometimes.
@Fozzy: Well that's good I guess and the wine thing is not lol that's rude to say to even a man. If that cashier said it to a woman...
*takes purse* *smacks a few times...or more* *takes wine and leaves*

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 05:15:15 )
@RainbowPanda: Hahaha a woman probably would have beaten them for asking too xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 05:16:58 )

@Mandy Amour: xD damn right

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 05:18:19 )
@RainbowPanda: Hahaha we all know each other so well xD
I think I have to go to bed now, I work tomorrow and its already WELL past my bed time lol I will speak to you all tomorrow hopefully!!!!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 05:19:25 )

@Mandy Amour: Okay, have a good night, sleep well. ^-^

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 05:46:42 )

@Mandy Amour: I did a thing!

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 12:07:25 )

FuuChan Says. . .

@Lady Luna: Me too. I finally learned how to do this one trick on sai everyone does.
Which made me start coloring.

Which is using the magic select took and selecting what you want and then coloring the inside of it without ruining the lines.
I was SO happy when i learned to do that. XD

Donator — V.A.G Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 12:24:56 )
@Miss Kitty: ;D OH I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! thank you so much hunny its super adorable!
Im going to send you a tip to show my appreciation! I havent had art done of my avatars in so long I forgot how cute they are!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 13:20:53 )

@Mandy Amour: *blushes*
Thank you but..
Are...you sure? You really don't have to. I just felt like drawing and your avatar is so cute. ^^

|

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 17:57:16 )

@Mandy Amour: Oh geez. Do you and your sister do anything to make it easy to tell you two apart? Or do you dress identically and whatnot just to piss people off? XD

@FuuChan: I... what?
You don't use multiple layers?
Want to preserve your lineart.... colour BELOW it...

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 17:59:01 )

FuuChan Says. . .

@Lady luna: I use multiple layers.
Just not on sai. I use medibang pro and it doesn't have a preserve opacity option.
But think I'll use medibang for sketching cause when I sketch on Sai it's super sensitive since I don't draw on a tablet.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.