Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀wishlist⠀{ come chat anytime ˙˚ʚ(´◡`)ɞ˚˙ }⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 06:49:50 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: Thank you :3 I wanted to make my avatar look like they're stuck in a gaming device for a while lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 06:55:16 )

@ChiffonOrange: I like that idea! It’s such a cute item.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 07:07:31 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: It is, haha xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 07:28:51 )

@ChiffonOrange: it was so popular when it came out and I feel like people don’t use it as much. But it’s still a great item.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 08:24:38 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: Oh I see. :o

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 22:42:33 )

@ChiffonOrange: What should we chat about today?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 22:49:07 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: Ah that's a hard one. *deep thinking* /( o . o )/

I know the forums can be a bit slow but it doesn't matter as long as one takes time to reply or read (it's alright if they don't want to reply).

At the same time, I wondered if people uses forums these days as almost everyone prefer social media (quick messaging and all).
:viosweat:

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 23:26:29 )

@ChiffonOrange: I like the question that you pose. I like active forums because it's easier to pass the time and to have fun chatting with people but the good thing about forums is that you don't have to reply right away. With the ping system people can see where and when you replied so the conversation can keep going whenever the other person comes back online.
I know that people like my husband who is not into forums is like wouldn't it be faster and better to IM people, but I love the forums in that you can be as active as you want to be. Also it's better for lurking this way.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 23:36:51 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: Ah that's true, I suppose it depends on the person's liking. Some people may prefer instant messenging especially when it comes to mobile apps like WhatsApp, Line, etc.

Yep, at least you don't feel any pressure on posting on a thread on forums and you can go afk if you got bored for a while. Lurking has its advantages if one chooses not to post as well.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 23:45:47 )

@ChiffonOrange: There are times when I want a person to reply right away, but normally because it deals with plans or something in real life.

Not like on a forum, just quick enough that it can keep my attention but also I don't mind if there are some people where I reply to them like once a day and then the next day they reply to me. I like having both cause it's fun but also pressure free.

What do you think?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/7 23:50:45 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: Hmmm... That sounds like a neat suggestion :o

I understand some people wanted a quick reply so they don't have to wait for a long period of time and well as replying to them once a day and then received another reply from them by ping on the next day. Which it doesn't sound bad tbh.

Unless if one is very impatient.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/8 01:28:48 )

@ChiffonOrange: See like I just left to watch some anime, but now I'm back and we can continue the convo. it's nice to have that with forums.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/8 01:32:02 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: That's okay :o and yeah, it is. *nods*

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/8 01:34:04 )

@ChiffonOrange: Thanks. I didn't mean to go away while we were talking about length of time between replies XD
It's just that the show was good and my husband put it on.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/8 01:36:30 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: Ah I see and you don't have to apologize, I understand some people can get really interested on the show they watched either on TV or any streaming website haha

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/8 01:49:27 )

@ChiffonOrange: Thanks for understanding ^^

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/8 01:52:26 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: You're welcome :3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/8 01:59:37 )

@ChiffonOrange: What have you been up to?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/8 02:03:05 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: Just setting up some stuff on Pillowfort (mainly for personal use) and probably will get back to drawing as soon as I'm done with how it looks xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/8 02:14:29 )

@ChiffonOrange: I haven't used that site before. What's it like?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.