Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Event Hangout: ~page prizes!~ RNG prizes ~ Come Chat- all welcome!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 14:57:54 )

@sunny: Yeah it kinda is, and I think what got me was the wording that the boss's boss used in the email. She kinda made it sound like I was a thing and not a human. HR was like are you gonna keep her around? And she was like we won't need her after we stop using this system and we already hired her replacement. And I knew they hired a new girl, but I didn't know that she was my replacement. Why didn't they just hire me? Wouldn't that be so much easier? Whatever. They never said it was temp to hire, but a lot of temps that work for that company get hired after a few months.

But the thing is, I was trained in Nov by people that left because they didn't like working for her (She's a bitch), so probably I'm seen as the 'old team' and she wants to use a new system and a new team. Everyone else that's permanent under her was hired this year.

So yeah I feel pretty used.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 14:58:53 )

@Wildfire: It's ok. You can read the end of the last page to see how I am.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 15:25:38 )

@Totalanimefan: omg that's terrible of them :( so unprofessional! How dare they treat you like that? Clearly they don't value you as an employee so tbh it sounds like you're dodging a bullet. Have they treated you poorly before?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 15:58:43 )

@sunny: yeah I know. I just liked everyone else that I worked with and I was good at my job.
She was kinda like this in Feb. I worked there from Nov-Feb and then again from July-Now. And at the end of Feb this same person was like maybe we could keep you for another two weeks. I just want to see your numbers and can you write about what you do daily. I was kinda mad but I did. And then 3 days into giving her all that info I was pretty tired of it. I was like why do I have to explain what I do and why I should stay for 2 EXTRA WEEKS ONLY when I have been here for months. I could understand if it was to hire me. But it was for only another 2 weeks. (I didn’t get to stay the extra two weeks but I didn’t mind)

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 16:36:59 )

Good morning peoples~

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 16:40:36 )

Good morning.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 16:58:00 )

@Totalanimefan: oh man :( I hope you find a better job, somewhere that treats you decently. They probably see you as just a temp, which is so bad :(

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 16:58:09 )

Hey Star.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 17:58:01 )

@sunny: yeah I guess so. All of the people who I work with directly really like me. And are surprised that I’m not staying. My direct boss tried to keep me on longer too. I get all my work done in a timely fashion and I’m very polite with dealing with people at work, and I know how to do my job, what more could you ask for? But whatever. Not my problem I guess.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 17:59:43 )

But this month is very busy. And I’m have trouble staying focused. Cause you know the sooner we move away from our current system the sooner I leave and it’s like, I don’t what to jump through all these hoops and work myself to the bone only to be kicked out.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 18:04:31 )

@Totalanimefan: I really feel for you :( they have really put you in a shitty situation. It's so unprofessional of them. And you're totally valid for feeling so down about it :/

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 18:21:55 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Good afternoon everyone! Hope everyone is having a good time chatting on here.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 18:25:51 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ hmm i feel so under dressed haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 18:27:49 )

Good afternoon to you as well! I'm having a good time so far~

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 18:42:42 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, I love your avi, Starlight! :’3 Fits your username so well.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 18:45:25 )

Good evening all

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 18:45:51 )

I just gave my rats some prawn crackers and they went crazy lmao

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 18:51:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Awww, you should’ve taken a vid of them eating the prawn crackers.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 18:54:06 )

Yeah maybe :( I will give them some more later so maybe I will film them then.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 19:15:31 )

Oh, thank you! I really like your avi as well~

★~~Questing~~★

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.