Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 Event Hangout: ~page prizes!~ RNG prizes ~ Come Chat- all welcome!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 21:14:23 )
The one in front - the white and tan one- is Sunday. He's the one I rode. The dark one in the background is Isis. She likes giving kisses.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 21:16:36 )

@Wildfire: Aw he really suits his name. I must admit, I'm a little afraid of horses IRL. I can appreciate their cuteness but there's something about those hooves and their size that puts me on edge.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 21:23:50 )
@sunny: I understand - big animals can be intimidating if you're not used to them. A well-trained animal, though, is a well trained animal. It doesn't mean something won't happen, but the chance of it happening is lessened, especially if you recognize that they have their own brains, personalities and preferences and you don't do something to aggravate, annoy, etc.

And yes, he's a beautiful horse.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 21:25:59 )

@Wildfire: I have been around horses and cows etc all my life, I grew up in the countryside, but I haven't been near to them since childhood. I guess it's just a confidence thing, I need more exposure to them to get over the initial fear.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 21:27:58 )
Ahh yeah - that I get completely! We were talking about that on the ride today, actually. I too have been around large animals most of my life, but they've also never directly been my responsibility, and it has been years since I've ridden a horse (barring a small jaunt a few months ago), so although I'm not afraid of them or of riding, I don't have a lot of experience... but I have some... it's a weird mix.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 21:28:37 )
This is exactly

S'up folks

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 21:29:11 )
@Another Movie Addict: Hey you. How are you today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 21:30:49 )
This is exactly

I'm doing pretty good, just got home from doing some stuff in town. Had lunch at a local Japanese bar and grill, got some real ramen. Was amazing. Went to a local occult shop and got some more pieces to a Christmas gift I'm building for a friend, and did some cloth shopping. Was a nice chill girls day.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 21:32:43 )
Oh that sounds like a lovely day, actually! It sounds like you went with a friend too - so extra fun?!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 21:33:50 )
And -*OUCH*- I'm going to need a heating pad later... I feel like I'm 90 right now. That'll teach me to go on long horse rides so infrequently!! LOL!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 21:35:05 )
This is exactly

Yeah a friend of mine needed to get some stuff in town, and since she was going to the occult shop. She asked if I'd like to tag along.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 21:37:15 )
So what did you buy at the shop - I'm curious!!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 21:39:28 )
This is exactly

I got some charm bracelet beads. I've making a custom just her charm bracelet. Lol wasn't even looking for that, but found it anyway. Had to tell her get away from for a minute. XD
At the clothing store I got myself a nice black shirt, and something for my brother's birthday.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 21:42:08 )
That definitely sounds like a productive day! Congrats!
I could use a day like that tbh.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 21:43:02 )
This is exactly

It was a nice day that I have been needing. Especially the lunch. Oh gods I've missed restaurant food!

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 21:46:23 )
Yes, it's truly nice to just have somebody else do the cooking and serving and cleaning up!!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 21:47:30 )
This is exactly

Yep. Plus it was absolutely delicious.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 21:48:43 )
Well that's most definitely a bonus!!
I can't remember the last time I had ramen - any variation of it!!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 21:49:55 )
This is exactly

Technically it was ramen, but it was. Decided to get some yaki soba noodles with chicken, in a soup style. So eh ramen. Could've had them stir fried, but gods I've been wanting soup.

what you think it is.

Donator — buckaroo Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/2 21:53:01 )
omg did you day soup?
for some RANDOM reason i've absolutely craaving soup this past week
i literally went to the store last night to pick up one can of every soup
and then i went out and got pho for dinner
it's still really hot where i am, so my boyfriend is looking at me like i'm crazy

but maybe i am crazy...
crazy for soup...

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.