Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/12/24 16:13:32 )
Oh yummmmm... hashbrowns and sausage. That was good. It was also good that I didn't have to cook it! XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/12/24 16:15:14 )

I should get something to eat myself.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/12/24 16:18:45 )

g'mornin', merry christmas eve and all that :D

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/12/24 16:23:37 )
@Another Movie Addict: Food is good :3

@CooperationIsKey: good morning. Merry Christmas Eve and all that to you too! How have you been? Do you have plans for the holiday?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/12/24 18:12:27 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL! I can see where having a multistory house would have an impact on the effectiveness of a vacuum robot! XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/12/25 02:02:33 )
lol now if they could come up with those little vacuums that could scale walls/obstacles, that would be neat!

I'll be working tomorrow and just overall busy, but just wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas!!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/12/25 12:43:38 )
@Totalanimefan: oh no! You'd have to sweep or vacuum the stairs yourself?! XD ... I suppose that is one benefit to these Florida houses - they are mostly single-story, so vacuum robots would be good to go! LOL!

@Aisukohi: Hey Aisu! It's good to see you pop by. I hope you're having a good holiday season, despite having to work!

good morning and Merry Christmas everyone!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/12/25 13:12:45 )

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerry Christmas

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/12/25 16:40:42 )
Merry Christmas AMA. Are you having a good day?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/12/25 17:05:25 )

So far yeah I am.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/12/25 18:19:50 )
@Another Movie Addict: that's good. I'm in the middle of doing a whole lot of cooking...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/12/25 19:30:02 )

Merry Christmas everyone ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/12/25 20:43:01 )
@Purpsy: Merry Christmas Purpsy. How are you? Are you having a good holiday?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/12/26 00:33:00 )

@Wildfire: It's...well I wouldn't say it's terrible just a lot has happened these couple of days =w=;
But yes I'm having a good Christmas so far, how's yours?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/12/26 13:59:08 )

Good morning yo

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/12/26 15:22:40 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes, I remember - it's a special kind of workout trying to vacuum stairs! XD

@Purpsy: Is everything ok? I'm glad you're having a decent Christmas at least :3

@Another Movie Addict: good morning.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/12/26 16:19:51 )

@Wildfire: Everything is okay now but we did have some technical issues with out internet provider and didn't have internet for 12 days and planning to switch to a better one at March hopefully. Just lousy service my gawd, we were shipped a new modem which turn out to be defective then have to wait for several days to get a second one that works but have to wait even more several days because they didn't register our new modem to their database and been denied internet access until yesterday afternoon... Then had other problems in my life piling up after that just glad is all over.

But it wasn't all bad but was super distracted and was not that into the festive mood this year. How's your holiday going? Must have cook a lot huh?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/12/26 17:31:07 )
@Purpsy: Oh yeah... we've been through technical issues like that before and it completely sucks. I'm sorry. Hopefully it's all worked out for now and you can get better service from a different provider soon :3

My holidays are going ok. I'm just really tired for some reason... so much so that I'm calling a "PJ day" today, in fact (even though I've swapped out my PJs for jeans and a tshirt). Yes, there was a lot of cooking going on yesterday, and it was a good (and quiet) day, overall. Today is leftovers or whatever somebody feels like making from the leftovers in the fridge. I'm not cooking anything unless it's something *I* want. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/12/26 17:47:23 )

@Wildfire: Honestly this is the second time this happened to my family, the first one happened years ago with the same provider. Idk why we tolerate them over the years lmao.

That same goes to here...too much food lmao and we're taking our time finishing them pfft.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/12/26 18:40:23 )
@Purpsy: Yeah, that seems to happen from time to time. Not all companies are created equal... which is why it's a good thing to have choices and competition between them! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.