Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/16 18:33:31 )
Good Morning!
Your day sounds a lot more productive than mine will. lol
I just plan on getting my kids through a school day without my niece here. This week already feels off. :O I didn't have to go torment a teenager awake.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/16 18:50:46 )
@Koah: I'm sorry, Koah. It is another adjustment for you guys to be sure, but you'll get there. :3 You miss having your niece there (obviously). How did the move back go for her, her mom, you and your kids?

My overall goal today is to try to get a few things done... or at least started... without getting completely stressed out... which has been a challenge for me lately. In fact, it's almost 1pm now and I'm seriously contemplating taking a nap, even though I slept reasonably well last night. So I'm not sure how productive my day is going to end up being. But, one step, and one thing at a time.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/16 20:26:05 )
@Wildfire: My sister called me a few times last night and yesterday in general, so we could talk about adjusting my niece back to her 'normal' life at my sister's. My niece definitely has anxiety. So I had to go over how we handled anxiety attacks. then my sister called last night because my niece had an anxiety attack and I talked her through it. My sister did well handling it, However, I don't imagine she'll keep this patience level for very long.
My house feels quiet and weirdly calm since I was always paying attention to my niece for the last 6 weeks. I got used to being on high alert and keeping an eye on her mood swings.

We left off on how your youngest son is causing you stress. So I imagine that everything feels stressfully amplified.
If you end up taking a nap, I hope it's a good one and you feel at peace for a little bit. <3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/17 15:44:06 )
This is exactly

Good morning to anyone around.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/17 16:52:43 )
@Koah: Yes, he is definitely causing me stress right now.
I hope your sister got the break she seems to have needed and can continue to approach her daughter a little differently... something that works better for both of them :3

@another movie addict: Hey AMA. How are you?

I slept... like... zero... last night. I am not "with it" at all today so far.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/17 16:57:24 )

Well I had enough sleep last night so I don't feel so tired today.
Got even some early morning drawing done

I hope everyone is having a great day so far

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/17 17:09:55 )
This is exactly

I'm good.

what you think it is.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/17 17:41:56 )
@Wildfire: oh no, I hope you get a nap in or good coffee today. <3

/
I'm okay today. The trash didn't get to the curb last night. So we missed the garbage truck. =3= dang.
I slept hard but woke up feeling off. So I am drinking water and coffee and I need to eat before I don't eat at all.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/17 18:36:09 )
@Purpsy: I'm glad somebody got some sleep. It sounds like you're having a good day so far! :3

@Another Movie Addict: good. Are you working today?

@Koah: thanks. I had coffee and a tiny nap. I'm still quite tired, but feeling slightly better than I was. I hate it when we miss the trash truck... Or when i find the can in the kitchen is full and should have gone out, but the truck has come and gone...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/17 18:59:40 )
@Wildfire: I took a hot shower today to get over my frustrations about the trash. Our trash cans are full too. :c
Sucks that it didn't get done, I'm just thankful that we have a weekly garbage pickup.
Well, my spring break plans have been set in stone today. It's officially planned and paid for. :O

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/17 19:09:59 )
This is exactly

Thankfully no, I'm off today.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/17 19:17:38 )
@Koah: oh? So what are the plans?

@Another Movie Addict: that's probably good. What are you doing with the day

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/17 19:28:30 )
This is exactly

Playing WoW lol.

what you think it is.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/17 19:34:53 )
@Wildfire: After much planning and discussing locations, my sister talked us into going to Hawaii to give our kids new experiences.
I've lived there a couple of years, same with my sister. So although we're super familiar with the islands, the kids have never been.
My husband even took time off to go. :d

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/17 20:18:10 )
This is exactly

I'm always for a good set of wings.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/17 21:38:16 )
I have been taking micro-naps all day. It has been a bizarre day.

Yes, the wings are nice :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/17 23:05:00 )

@Wildfire: Well it got sour a little bit but is fine now
Loving the pastel rainbow theme btw~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 09:26:47 )

I want to nap but I've got a stupid college assignment to do. Sigh.
roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 09:29:53 )

Yeah, assignments are important. I'm trying to get to sleep myself but my stomach growling is keeping me awake. uWu

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 14:36:30 )
@Koah: Oh, that could be a lot of fun for all of you, and since you two are familiar with the island, it actually changes the dynamic of the vacation a bit too (in a good way) I hope you all enjoy yourselves :3

@Totalanimefan:
@Purpsy:
Thank you :3 I wanted to play a bit with the rainbow color scheme but not have my avatar be completely overwhelmed with it, like a lot seem to get.

@Whimsy: lol...yeah, I know that feeling. I hope you got your assignment done.

@Shadami: So, eat something, then nap?

I didn't have much of a choice yesterday but to nap all day. I slept for a couple of hours early evening but was up all night from 2am. I was totally wrecked yesterday...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.