Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 14:37:13 )
And good morning everyone.
I hope everyone is set up to have a good day today! :3

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 14:40:32 )

@Shadami: I love your avatar! It's so cosy and witchy.
You should have a snack

roleplay search | tarot readings | buying ohms (pm me) | questing: styr

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 14:44:35 )

@Wildfire: Is honestly not easy to work on pastel rainbow themes so you making it work somehow is
I honestly need more rainbow items

Good morning!
My day is doing great so far, I'm just working on an avi atm

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 14:50:26 )
@Purpsy: well thank you again :3 (& please don't misunderstand me - I love all the bright overly saturated rainbow-everywhere avis too, but wanted to try pulling off a more subtle rainbow variation).

I'm glad your day is going well so far. I am drinking coffee at the moment and just thrilled that I actually had a decent night's sleep (10 hrs!)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 14:59:16 )

@Wildfire: Ah yeah I can see that ^^
That's good! I also had enough sleep last night and I didn't woke up once.
Yay for us ouo)/

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 15:03:43 )
@Purpsy: LOL! <3 It's amazing, sometimes, the things that make you excited, isn't it? I did wake up a couple of times last night, but I was able to go almost directly back to sleep, fortunately. I'm glad you got some good sleep last night! :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 15:43:23 )
I will probably be on and off today throughout the day but right now, I'm going to go shower and start my day - I should run to get some groceries and throw some laundry in to be done, but I'd like to think maybe I can spend some time drawing later (and maybe even use my tablet!), and I do have a few things on the computer that I should at least start working on ... but until then, "a bientôt" (<---French: "see you later")

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 16:27:42 )

I do have a cozy avatar xD I need to change it soon though. It's been awhile.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 17:08:57 )
@Wildfire: I hope your feeling better today. <3
I think this vacation will be comfy and a good idea.
I'm finally feeling peppy again.
My husband even found a way to get my laptop working again. It might decide to shut down again, but hopefully, it will keep living until we can afford a new computer.
I've been taking cat naps and playing switch on and off all week so far.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 17:12:13 )

@Wildfire: Hehe :3
I think it was all the caffeine rush so I think I've calm down now.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 17:14:01 )
@Purpsy: Oh my goodness~ I love your avatar. C:

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 17:30:19 )

@Koah: Awe thanks! ^w^

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 17:46:31 )
@Koah: Yes, I am feeling much better today, thank you. I am realizing, though, that although I am feeling "human" I also need to just give myself more time to relax and even doing something like running to the grocery store is more than I want to handle right now. I'm glad you got your computer up and running! I'm slightly jealous of your upcoming trip. I hope you guys all have a fantastic time :3 Also, I agree- that's a very lovely avatar you're sporting right now! <3

@Purpsy: LOL! As long as you're having a good day! :3 I like your avatar too - it's very creative :3

@Totalanimefan: Oh, uggh. Animals wanting attention at stupid-hours-of-the-morning are the worst!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 18:01:49 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you~ I wanted soft tones for Valentine's day. o3o

@Wildfire: Thank you as well. <3 I'm right there with you. I'm giving myself time to be lazy and recover from a stressful month/week. I've been putting off grocery shopping too. lol. We have no milk left which never happens. XD

@Purpsy: your avi really gives me Alice in Wonderland vibes. Down the rabbit hole. c:

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 18:10:39 )
@Totalanimefan: I started with the intention of adding a ton of accessories, but, ended up with this.
I love the accessories on your avi and how they blend together so well! Your avi gives me that girl who hangs out at the skate park vibes. lol. c: but make it pastel.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 18:49:34 )
@Totalanimefan: I'll keep that in mind! :D I often forget to vote for AOTW.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 19:12:10 )
@Koah: Yeah... I just can't "people" today. Hubby just went out to pick up a couple things, but he was going to run an errand anyway. :3

@Totalanimefan: Maybe he got whatever it was out of his system and he'll let you sleep tonight :3

LOL - I just entered something in the AotW contest too. :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 19:28:08 )
@Wildfire: I've run out of dog food. :T So I've gotta leave the house at some point and get dog food today and milk.
I sat and did finances this morning, which made me feel really accomplished, as I've put off the financials this month due to stress.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 19:31:35 )
@Koah: Yes, I'm currently ignoring a couple bills and phone calls that I need to make (and have been ignoring). I'm proud of you for doing your finances though - congrats! <3 It's funny how we seem to be in the same spot today. :3 Good luck when you go out. I'll have to go tomorrow, since I'm not going today (the couple things hubby is getting won't get us through the weekend).

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 19:32:38 )

@Koah: Oh really? :o
It does give me that fairy tale kind of vibe

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.