Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 15:38:31 )
This is exactly

Right now my plans are to go donate some plasma, and then to come home and play some WoW. No work for me today.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 15:44:05 )
I didn't realize you had continued to donate plasma after getting the job - that's good of you to do (and I'm sure it helps your pocket too) :3 Other than that (because it's something I can't imagine doing myself), it sounds like a nice relaxing day

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 15:48:53 )
This is exactly

Yeah, my mom wanted to donate today. But my brother isn't going this week, and she doesn't like going by herself. So since I had a day off on a donation day, I decided to go with her. Besides I can use that spare money for more books. XD

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 15:51:28 )
Oh - I didn't realize it was a whole family thing. That's kind of cool, actually, and it's nice of you to go with your mom :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 16:03:04 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh? I don't play, but what's going on with the game tomorrow (other than the virtual event)?

And yes, it's definitely nice to feel almost human again. It has been far too long, tbh :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 16:06:47 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh cool. That sounds like it should keep you busy for a while. Did you do the research to get the Mew?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 16:07:17 )
LOL. Sleep for me, a shower for you... to each their own, I guess, but I'm glad you're feeling human too :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 16:09:24 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh, so you're just excited and doing preparations stuff today? That's cool :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 16:21:44 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, that doesn't seem like optimal conditions to be chasing around trying to catch pokemon but it could be worse for you :3 How do you think you're going to do? Do you expect to catch a lot?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 16:24:24 )
@Totalanimefan: So (again, I don't play) only one person can catch a pokemon at a given spot? Or how does that work?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 16:36:59 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh! That does sound like it could be a fun game to play. I can also see where and why people would be playing constantly... and how in a city or historical center there would be more options. The spawning of pokemon partially depends on cell phone density in the area too, doesn't it?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 17:10:58 )

@Wildfire: I could be better. I'm really wound up and stressed ^^;;

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 17:52:37 )
@Shadami: Yeah, I know that feeling all too well, unfortunately. I'm sorry you're going through that too. What's going on? - Do you want to talk about it? I hope you get a chance to rest and relax soon! <3 :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 17:53:49 )

@Totalanimefan: LOL... "the before times" XD Yeah, I understand that! I can imagine that the game would encourage some folks to get out a little more than they might otherwise, or at least add a level of interest to walking around that might not have been there previously

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 18:50:58 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL - yes, winter there is definitely not winter in California! It's cool (but not unexpected) that you can play in your apartment though! :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 19:41:09 )
@Totalanimefan: Yup - I'm aware :3 but I'm more familiar with DC, which I know can go to either extreme over the course of a winter (i.e. it can stay moderate all winter long, or it can load up on the snow and ice and frigid temperatures all winter), and I know it's a cooler-than-usual one up the northeast coast this winter :3 Good luck dealing with it - you should only have another month or so, really...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 19:49:21 )
@Totalanimefan: exactly... and the cherry blossoms are lovely to see! <3
You'll get there. I know it sucks right now, though :(

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 19:58:02 )
@Totalanimefan: that sounds lovely, but you have your own house now!!! How's that going, btw?

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 20:02:43 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

hello, good evening

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 20:07:18 )
@MoodyB: Hey Moody. How are you today?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.