Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 19:50:18 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes, that would be wonderful! Let's hope so (I call dibs on 1st place though ;) )
My day is going ok so far, thanks. I'm taking a truly relaxing day, refusing to deal with stress or responsibility of any kind other than cooking dinner and even that is going to be very low-key today. I need the break, so I'm taking the break. How is your day going so far?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 20:08:50 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL - that'll work!
I'm glad you're feeling better than you were :3 It sounds like you're having a pretty productive day.
OMG I have the best husband - he brought home sushi! <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 20:37:59 )
@Wildfire: I believe in you. I'm sure once you've rested for a bit, you'll start getting things sorted out quickly.
I've been a potato for like 3 or 4 straight days. No motivation whatsoever. My energy is draining really fast right now and all I wanna do is watch tv and sip on a beverage. :T

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 20:38:44 )
@Purpsy: I really enjoy your avi's fairy tale feel. <3 :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 21:33:05 )
@Totalanimefan: He brought home tuna and salmon nigiri and fresh vegetable spring rolls <3 <3
I'm glad you're getting stuff done. :3

@Koah: Thank you and likewise! I'm sure you'll get around to doing those things you're currently procrastinating with and knock 'em out of the park!

I'm just tired... in that worn out, "the wellspring is dry" kind of way right now. It's nice to be able to (finally) take a day to do nothing. I hope you feel better soon too, Koah :3 It's important to listen to ourselves and to take the time we need; to sincerely care for ourselves! It has been so long since I've been really able to do that...

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 21:36:56 )

Oof I feel the need for a do nothing day

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/18 23:23:37 )
@Wildfire: I absolutely relate to your exhaustion right now.
I decided to take a mental health day for myself today. I did finances and told the kids to go skedaddle and play while I have headphones in and drawing. :d

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 14:36:05 )
@Totalanimefan: the sushi was amazing, and it was exactly what I needed yesterday!

@Shadami: yeah, I bet you do feel the need for a do nothing day. How are you doing?

@Koah: That's awesome. No schoolwork was due?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 14:38:48 )
Good morning
I slept again last night with few interruptions. This is amazing - I almost feel human! Now, I'm just waiting for the coffee to kick in before I figure out what to do with myself today. I'm tempted to take another "do nothing"/mental health day, but we'll see what happens once I have some caffeine in my system :3 Right now, I'm still not feeling particularly motivated to go do things but that might change.

What do you guys have going on today? - Anything fun?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 14:49:06 )
This is exactly

Good morning folks.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 15:05:45 )
Hey AMA. How are you today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 15:08:11 )
This is exactly

Pretty good. A little sleepy still, but still pretty good.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 15:10:00 )
That's good. I'm drinking my coffee because I'm in a similar spot right now.

..............oOOOooooo where did the sun go? It was here just a second ago. Now it looks like it's going to start pouring rain any second!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 15:11:30 )
This is exactly

I think today is supposed to be a dry day up this way. We had a tornado watch yesterday.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 15:13:35 )
I haven't checked the weather here yet - I'm just a little surprised by the sudden and complete change in the atmosphere.
Tornado watches are no good. I'm assuming nothing happened?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 15:25:31 )
This is exactly

Thankfully no, nothing happened. As far as I know anyway.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 15:28:25 )
I understand that. :3
So what's going on for you today?

I think I'm going to take another "do nothing/mental health" day, so I'll do some random things around the house (like cooking with the random bits of leftovers, and maybe doing some laundry) but otherwise? Reading, TV, maybe some drawing and a nap sound perfect... especially since it is raining. (what's with all the rain this winter anyway? It's weird!)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 15:29:52 )
BTW - that's a very cute little avatar you have going on! :3 What hair and boots are those, though?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 15:32:05 )
This is exactly

The hair is the event item Brilliant Deer, and the boots are one of the new commons.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/02/19 15:34:47 )
Aaaahhh. I wasn't sure I liked that brilliant deer hair but it's perfect for your cupid! <3

so what are your plans for the day - anything? Are you working?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.