Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 17:59:15 )
This is exactly

Lol I guess I can toss what happened into some spoilers. In case there are fans in this thread too.

The show has some pretty light moments, but as the show has gone along there has been some darker moments. Like a character just absolutely lost his shit. Deciding that the only way to fight evil that is trying to divide humanity, is to just kill everyone in his way of fighting this immortal evil. THEN THEY FREAKING KILLED A WONDERFUL CHARACTER FOR THE SECOND TIME.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 18:11:53 )
-sorry- fell in to a FB hole-

@Koah: I'm glad you're feeling a little better, but am surprised that you were suffering from altitude sickness for so long (it seems a long time, anyway. And no, I don't know much about altitude sickness). It sounds like an interesting and memorable easter for you guys if nothing else! XD :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 18:13:03 )
@Another Movie Addict: That definitely sounds like an interesting turn of events - especially if you're a fan of the show :3 It should be interesting to see what happens next, though, don't you think?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 18:17:07 )
This is exactly

Yes, which won't be til October. DX

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 18:20:11 )
Oh, OUCH. You're definitely going to be feeling that, aren't you??

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 18:23:49 )
This is exactly

Yep. They love to leave you on a high note/cliff hanger.

what you think it is.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 18:32:25 )
@Wildfire: I often fall into FB holes. lol. Altitude sickness usually lasts anywhere between 3 days to a month, as long as you stay put and don't travel to a new altitude. It's super rare to get from airplanes. :| I've gotten it before as a teenager when I moved to the mountains, not nearly this bad though.
It's swollen hands and feet, achy joints, and dizziness. I'm still minorly dizzy today which makes it hard to think.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 18:34:05 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: true but idk how well it might look as a banner.
twitter tends to crop my images by the mouth.
so idk if it'll work for the banner.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 19:05:56 )
@Another Movie Addict: well yeahhh... XD
This is from a manga comic, isn't it? Can you find out what happens next in the series through the next issue of the manga?

@MoodyB: Can you resize it and have the same artwork but in different sizes and formats for the different ways you're going to use it, across media?

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 19:07:46 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: resizing tends to distort the quality of the image
so then it comes off blurry.

Normally it's not the whole size. it's th thickness of the banner.
so at this point i give up on having nice banners.

twitter has the most complex formatting when it comes to their images
that i never get it right.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 19:08:31 )
@Koah: Oh, that sucks. I'm sorry you're still dealing with that - it doesn't sound comfortable and the dizziness would make everything harder to deal with!! It has been a while since I've flown last (about 18months ago was the last time and it was several years the time before that) but I seem to remember my hands and feet swelling up during the trip. I don't recall dizziness though.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 19:09:53 )
@MoodyB: blurry and distorted if you try to make a small image bigger, yes... or if you just stretch the image size, but that's not what I was thinking...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 19:13:56 )
This is exactly

It's not based on a manga no, it's an American anime-styled webseries. So I can't even do that like I normally do. Lol I have to wait for the next season.

what you think it is.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 19:14:39 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: my images are not very big.
resizing them still makes them blurry. at least for me on my laptop it's very noticeable.
it's not super blurry but i can tell when it is cause i made it LOL.

it just doesn't work that well to resize it lol.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 19:18:15 )
@Wildfire: It's been a decade since I've flown. I guess the swelling of feet and sometimes hands are fairly normal. Which I didn't know.
I discovered I'm allergic to something in my yard and it's bad. wow. Respect to you for surviving your allergy season in FL. oTL every time I take my dogs outside, my chest gets tight. There's a dang pollen flower blooming in my yard right next to my back door and I just wanna burn it all, alas, I cannot.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 19:44:17 )
@Another Movie Addict: oops. For you, that sounds like it's going to be a long, rough time period! XD

@MoodyB: Exactly. If your original image is not large, you don't want to try resizing it to something larger - it doesn't tend to work. I'm sure you'll figure something out, though :3

@Koah: LOL - thanks. The end of pollen season here is in sight - finally! This year was longer and heavier than usual and I'm really more than over it at this point. I'm so sorry that you're reacting to a plant so close to your house! ... but why can't you burn it/remove it?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 19:48:39 )
This is exactly

I'll watch some of their other content I guess. Or just rewatch the whole series again.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 19:49:55 )
LOL - those are two pretty good options, imo. And in the meantime maybe you can get at least one of your friends to watch it with you so you can process those emotional things together when you get there again??

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 19:52:04 )
This is exactly

Oh I might've gotten a friend willing to watch this season, lol by mentioning a character having a nice butt.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 19:55:55 )
OMG... fantasies over cartoon butts!! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.