Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 20:06:48 )
This is exactly

Look cartoon butts are ideal butts. Real life cannot compare lol.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 20:07:43 )
ROFL. Oh, I don't know... there are some pretty good looking (real) butts out there ;)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 20:19:14 )
This is exactly

Well I mean, not everyone has America's ass.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 20:22:30 )
LOL! There are some nice American asses out there...
(I can't believe this has become our topic of conversation! XD )

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 20:23:10 )
This is exactly

Lol that was a reference from Avengers Endgame. When they talk about Cap's ass.

what you think it is.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 20:31:03 )
@Wildfire: Hmmm.. good point.. Well, I can't burn it where it sits, too close to the house and trees. I'd have to cut it up and throw the pollen branches into the burn barrel. Maybe that's what I'll do today. I just need to find a better mask than the ones I've been using to go to the store n' whatnot.
I think I have thick enough gloves too, to dig out and pull up the plant itself.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 20:33:59 )
AMA: Aaaah... missed the quote reference and I don't remember hearing the line (but that doesn't mean anything)

@Koah: You might want to get an antihistamine for while you're doing that work too... but if you're reacting to it, I would definitely get rid of it! Good luck! :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 20:52:31 )
@Wildfire: Is there an allergy med you recommend? I have Benadryl.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 21:01:42 )
@Koah: For the month or two Spring allergies that I have been dealing with? I have been taking Allegra this year. I've also had good response to Zyrtec in the past. I don't like Claritin too much (but don't remember specifically why). Benadryl and Sudafed are good for shorter-termed, more immediate things, in my experience - like allergic reactions for bug bites or hives. I used to take Sudafed before scuba diving to help clear my ears, but for longer termed things, they don't seem to work so well (again, my experience only).

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 21:08:05 )
@Wildfire: I'll take your advice from your own experiences. Benadryl is making me a zombie. It kicks in too fast. Then I'm too tired to do anything productive.
Both my parents have horrible allergies, so it was really only a matter of time before my body decided it was time to act up. They generally take Allegra.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 21:35:11 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: my comp cant have big images otherwise everything crashes so no fancy banners for me Lol

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 22:48:21 )
This is exactly

Huzzah I have an appointment to be vaccinated. >w<

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 22:56:22 )
@Koah: I also find that the better and cleaner that I eat, the less annoying my allergies are *shrug* Hopefully it's just this one thing and once you get rid of the bush/tree you'll be all set :3 Good luck.

@Another Movie Addict: I thought you already had been??

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 22:58:18 )
@MoodyB: Gotcha. Yeah, your computer would need to be able to handle it :3

I'm getting tired now (it's a whopping 6pm (not even)) but it has been a productive day and definitely a busy one yesterday, so I'm allowed XD :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 23:02:16 )
This is exactly

Nope, a friend was.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 23:05:24 )
Gotcha. There seems to be a lot of that going around lately XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 23:06:45 )
This is exactly

Yeah. Another friend of mine turned out to be covid positive.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 23:24:56 )
Oh, you were telling me about that friend - they were actually sick, right, and didn't just get a positive test result?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 23:35:42 )
@Wildfire: omfg.. I went out to get my mail, turned around, just about tripped over a medium/small sized pig. Stared at it in shock. It stared at me as if seeing me for the first time. It went running, then I called it. It came to me. Smelled my hand. I touched its head and it Bolted under my roommate's truck. 8|
Now I can't find it and I feel crazy as hell.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/5 23:39:47 )
@Koah: ROFLMAO! <3 Oh I love it!! It seems you have found a friendly neighborhood pig! XD What are you going to do about it or with it, now that you've found it??

I do understand - apparently there's a pet pig around here too (one of the hairy black ones) and it was bizarre to see it wandering up the street a couple of years ago. The dogs (we were walking them at the time) were rather perplexed (like we were, tbh). I haven't seen it since.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.