Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/6 15:05:50 )
-sorry, got a little lost in links-

Well, I hope so, for your sake! <3 It's always good to start your week off on a positive footing! :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/6 15:37:28 )
@Wildfire: lol, my husband teased the crap out of me when he got home. The pig really squirmed into my brain and stayed there all evening. IF there was an alien invasion, I'd be screwed, as something so little as tripping over a random pig messed up my head for a whole evening. XD
lmao.
I'm having a really good coffee. I've been drinking black coffee for about a week and a half and I spent a pretty penny getting different creamer flavors yesterday.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/6 17:16:54 )
@Koah: LOL! XD <3 Random pigs roaming through neighborhoods is not exactly a common occurrence!! ... it's still pretty darn funny, though! XD

I think it was just my tastebuds this morning. I usually drink dark coffee, black. It was just weird this morning for some reason.

So coffee, creamer, and random pigs aside, how are you doing today?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/6 17:29:02 )
@Wildfire: I'm doing alright. A lot more alive today than I have been in well over a week. I took the dogs out and as I was rounding them up and bringing them back inside, I got an instant headache under my favorite tree. I looked up and it's dropping pollen bombs. It is a willow tree.. so it makes sense. But dang. I'll have to avoid going near the tree for a bit while it spreads its little pollen babies all over the yard.
Aside from Allergies, I'm good. I'm getting back into my routine and it's refreshing. <3
How are you today?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/6 18:03:14 )
@Koah: I'm doing well, thanks... also getting back in to my routines after a crazy couple of weeks and feeling pretty good, overall. I'm currently eating lunch and trying to figure out what I want to do with my next few hours - I could go to the car dealership and see about a recall (ugh), go shopping (yay for new things, but ugh, dealing with masks, people, etc.), start a bone broth soup with the leftover turkey from Easter, go draw or paint something, go get craft supplies...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/6 18:31:00 )
@Wildfire: I feel you on the 'uhg masks and people'. lol. I recommend the dealership and then draw and paint. Productive followed by enjoyment is always my prefered route.
although, shopping for craft supplies is always fun. o3o If you sit and think about it for the next few hours, nothing will get done. lol.
I'll be cooking chicken and rice with veggies tonight. :d

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/6 18:36:39 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: I use pixels for social media as they go by a certain ratio thing by pixels.
I use inches for making prints since it's easier to calculate how much it'll cost on the print place i go to.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/6 18:50:00 )
@Koah: Good thoughts! Dog #2 kind of beat you to it though because he insisted on flopping and sunbathing in the front yard, so I think I'm going to go string up a hammock on the lanai and nap in the gorgeous weather we have today (& hope for the best with the pollen, which I think is finally starting to subside). I'm supposed to meet a friend to go walking on a trail tonight...

@MoodyB: Understood. I usually do things like that too, although it has been a long time since I've had any of my artwork printed

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/6 18:52:28 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i found these worksheets from youtube, which gives a good way
to calculate how much making my own etsy would cost.
tho i have to re-evaluate it.

think im the beginning i will only start with 10.
so roughly to start it will cost me $100-200

I mostly enjoy doing this for fun lol.
but i wanted to see what a rough estimate would be.

tho it'll be a long time since i'll do it since right now it's not an interest in my followers to buy art from me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/6 18:57:12 )
Hi everyone. :)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/6 19:27:05 )
@MoodyB: It's always a good idea to have some idea of what the next possible steps in your progress will cost :3 I'm glad you found a sheet to give you some idea!

@Juliette: Hi Juliette! How are you today?

... wanders off to the hammock to dose and surf on my phone (so replies are likely to be shorter than usual and probably full of stupid auto-correct typos! /eyeroll/) ...

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/6 19:29:58 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: im also not good at math at all
and the video helps me figure out what i need to do so that helps a ton.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/6 19:40:13 )
All the better!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/6 19:48:48 )
@Wildfire: oh my gosh, I envy you and your hammock. That sounds super relaxing! I have a sky-chair. Hanging-hammock-chair thing. However, it hasn't been set up yet. I keep debating on setting it up myself, but I don't trust myself with tools. lol. [yet, I should say; don't trust myself yet]
<3 Enjoy your afternoon/evening. I think I'm going to wander off and do some garden shopping for my son's greenhouse plants. They're getting close to needing to be in bigger pots.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/6 19:54:57 )
@Koah: lol. I have one of those too...I just bought a stand for it instead of trying to hang it from the house. That way I can move it around if I want, too 😁

Have a good afternoon- it sounds like a busy (but good) one!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/6 20:01:37 )
@Wildfire: Sleepy, lol. xD I can’t sleep as water overflowed from the bathroom and soaked my things so I’m feeling stressed. >.<

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/6 21:40:49 )
@Juliette: Oh no! That definitely doesn't sound like fun. It sounds stressful. What happened??

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/6 21:57:27 )
@Wildfire: Lots of hair was stuck inside the shower drain and possibly too much toilet paper causing the pipes to be blocked according to my parents. ;_;

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/7 01:38:26 )
@Juliette: oh that is definitely not fun. I'm sorry you guys are dealing with that! How are you other than a little soggy?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2021/04/7 02:02:03 )
@Wildfire: I was stressed but now I’m just tired from not sleeping due to stress. >.<

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.