Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 22:02:42 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@Another Movie Addict: LOL. It's pretty funny that you fell for it, tbh... funnier that your boss actually did that to you! XD

@star2000shadow: this witch is looking a bit spookier... still cute, but a bit more rustic and not quite as approachable. :3

Good morning.

Haha thanks, She doesn't feel finished but I'm still working on her haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 22:44:34 )
@star2000shadow: There is nothing wrong with the cute witches you've been creating... spooky does not always mean better (even if it is Halloween season! XD <3 )

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 22:53:25 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: There is nothing wrong with the cute witches you've been creating... spooky does not always mean better (even if it is Halloween season! XD <3 )

true but i do at some point wanna make a scary avi haha. and I found out I am 464 which means I've lost 50 pounds 'happy squee' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 23:24:23 )
@star2000shadow: oh, congrats on the lost weight! <3 I hope you can keep it off - especially since you sound so happy about it!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/21 23:47:48 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: hoping so. aww Cute avi you have there Wildfire..she's adorable. <:3( )~~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 01:27:37 )

Home and exhausted.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 13:47:30 )
@star2000shadow: Awww, thank you. You inspired me to make a witchy av! I'm glad you like her. :3

@Another Movie Addict: welcome back. I was off doing... something. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 13:49:04 )
Good morning. It's Friday and I'm still waking up and trying to figure out what "Friday" means to me today. What do you guys have planned today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 16:00:13 )
@Wildfire: Hi~ Good morning.
Today is going to be a bit rushed. I have a couple of errands I need to do before one of my kids gets dropped off at the bus stop.
So I'm rushing my other kid through his homeschool work so we can get started.
How's your morning going?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 16:09:28 )
@Koah: my morning is going ok all in all, thanks... Trying to break myself out of the funk I was in yesterday. Why is your day so chaotic?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 16:47:42 )
@Wildfire: I understand the funk so well. I don't know what your funk was like yesterday, I had one the other day. :T
My mom bought us an early Christmas gift, but we need to go pick it up from the city, so I need to do a round trip before the bus drops off my kiddo.
I gotta go get it asap before she changes her mind. lol.
She bought us a big freezer, which we really need.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 17:34:21 )
@Koah: Aaaah yes - that would be an awesome thing to have! I don't blame you wanting to make sure you get it! XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 18:33:32 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: oh..'blush' I'm glad I could Inspire you haha .. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 18:36:40 )
@star2000shadow: Well, it's hard not to think "witchy" when you keep popping in here with all the cute witch avatars! XD <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 18:45:55 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Well, it's hard not to think "witchy" when you keep popping in here with all the cute witch avatars! XD <3

'snicker' I do like making witchy Avi's. haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 18:54:05 )
@star2000shadow: I noticed! XD
So how are you today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 18:55:16 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: I'm Meh. but I'm doing okay. right now I'm about to make Lunch. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 18:58:26 )
@star2000shadow: I'm sorry to hear you're "meh" today. Are you ok? What are you making for lunch?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 19:00:10 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Dunno what I'm making for lunch, and well, I've been cooped up inside a lot and only going out for doctor appointments. I'm not su rprised I'm a little depressed. and I dunno. maybe a sandwhich and some tomato soup or something. or left over taco's from dinner as I only managed two of them last night. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — It or She Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 19:02:29 )
Hi I am new to this site and don't know how this really works

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.