Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 17:42:43 )

Florida sucks balls.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 18:46:43 )
@star2000shadow: LOL - yeah, the seasonal temperature differences are noticeable.

@another movie addict: lol - I'll take Florida any day... and I'm much further south than you are, so the heat stays hotter, longer...

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 18:52:28 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ eh everyone dislikes somewhere haha.
<:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 18:54:00 )
@star2000shadow: lol. There's that :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 18:59:05 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ True. 'contemplates avi' I'm trying tot hink of how to have her haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 19:12:02 )
@star2000shadow: you have been doing a lot of twiddling and tweaking of avis!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 19:17:12 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ haha cause I keep trying to make a witchy type I like haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 19:20:01 )
So you haven't like most of the witches you've put together so far?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 20:19:17 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ oh i've liked them just not enough to lleave them. 'frown' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 20:29:44 )
@star2000shadow: lol - that would explain the regularly changing witchy avatars! XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 00:13:01 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: lol - that would explain the regularly changing witchy avatars! XD

yep, star is trying to find one she really likes. Might have to wait for them to add more items though ah well. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 13:24:54 )
@star2000shadow: lol. I'm sure you'll have plenty of new items to play with here -witchy or otherwise- soon :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 13:25:30 )

Good morning everyone

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 13:51:51 )

Good morning! How are you today, Wildfire?

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 14:19:26 )
@CooperationIsKey: Good morning. I'm doing ok so far, thanks. Just enjoying some coffee and sorting out what to do today. You?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 15:06:02 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: This is true, Halloween is a coming up 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 15:19:44 )

-shows off sexy witch avie-

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 15:26:44 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Another Movie Addict: Awww she's adorable.. <:3( )~~

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 15:32:39 )

Thank you. I've been really loving all the boob items we've been getting.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/24 15:49:25 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'blinks' it's..interesting haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.