Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 22:14:57 )

@wildfire: *waves* hi ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 22:21:08 )
@icedchai: How are you today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 22:35:20 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: nope just decided to do a ghost haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 23:06:58 )
@star2000shadow: lol! A dark ghost, I see! What is the haze behind your avatar?

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 23:07:12 )

wildfire, I'm doing okay.. just chugging through today. I'm happy about tomorrow being the weekend.
I'm gonna sleep in and play Animal Crossing all day tomorrow. And maybe make some soup :-)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 23:07:54 )
@icedchai: That sounds like a good way to relax on a Saturday :3

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 23:10:40 )

wildfire, That's the goal!
What about you, how's your day today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 23:13:37 )
@icedchai: my day today was better than yesterday - it was still weird, but more relaxed weird than the strung out really weird (for no apparent reason) that yesterday was. I'm looking forward to chillin' for a bit and getting to bed early, since I woke up suddenly and thoroughly early this morning. And I'm hoping to get some stuff done around the house this weekend. I need hubby's help for that (since it's mostly his stuff - lol) so we'll see how that goes.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 23:14:16 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: um its..one of the Static aura. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 23:16:56 )
@star2000shadow: Aaaah... that's why I don't recognize it... it's because I don't have it! It's a nice touch to your avi! :3

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 23:17:52 )

wildfire, that sounds nice and productive!
And I know what you mean about it being weird, My town gets reallllyyy strange on Wednesdays.
My bf and I call it Weird Wednesdays. Idk what it is.... Something in the air, odd stuff happens and people start acting strange.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 23:18:44 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: Aaaah... that's why I don't recognize it... it's because I don't have it! It's a nice touch to your avi! :3

haha thanks 'blinks' figured a nice 'glow' would be a good idea 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 23:19:13 )
@icedchai: That is weird! It happens every Wednesday?
I think my weird had more to do with a full moon and talking to certain people / reading certain things

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 23:19:32 )
@star2000shadow: it definitely works!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/22 23:22:29 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: haha thanks 'happy grin' <:3( )~~

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 00:08:30 )

Wildfire, definitely the full moon!! And not every Wednesday, but it’s weird that when it happens it’s usually on Wednesdays.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 01:24:44 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ I kinda like it. and 'hums' must get another witchy hat haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 01:33:36 )

@Wildfire: Been another sleepy day for me, honestly. I think the antibiotic I'm on is making my usual fatigue worse than usual. Other than that I'm doing good though! :D

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 02:39:46 )
@Wildfire: I went to the city, but! my freezer is on back order. =_= SO, I shall try again soon-ish.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/23 14:26:34 )
@star2000shadow: it's a cute ghost... but apparently you haven't gotten the witch out of your system yet! <3

@icedchai: that's so bizarre! So Wednesday is a good day to just stay inside and away from people??

@CooperationIsKey: Yeah, that could be the case - or maybe your body just needs more rest right now to help the antibiotic fight off things? I'm glad you're doing well though :3

@Koah: oh! A wasted trip? That's unfortunate. I'm sorry to hear about the back-ordered freezer. It's not really a surprise these days, unfortunately. I hope you can get it soon! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.