Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 21:59:24 )
@sunny: Well, you and I can go through our creative slog together! XD

@Kairu: Is that the kind of thing you're working on Kairu??

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:00:17 )
@Another Movie Addict: LOL! I thought that was supposed to launch a week or so ago - weren't you waiting for it then?? You could go for a walk or something while you wait, and while the sun is still up?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:01:03 )

@Kairu: oh right, well thanks for the info :) I will have to have a think about if any of my works would be the right fit for comics, because they're usually pretty heavy on exposition with not so much dialogue.

@Wildfire: yess! <3 art is suffering, or so they say, lmao.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:01:17 )
Kairu\'s long dragon tail is dragging against the dirt..

@sunny: my artist role in voltra? as of yet, im not asked to make a comic (as i remember, ghost is able to make 4 panel comic in the past events)

if youre talking about my collab with a friend outside voltra, yea i was trying to get through a working story plot. im her comic artist.

drag the tail to da infinity!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:01:25 )
This is exactly

Lol that was the pre-expansion event, now is the actual expansion part.

And I try to not do things with the sun up. The sun makes things way too hot. XD

what you think it is.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:02:59 )

@Wildfire: sorry didnt see your question

i wanted to make my friends story of interest into a working story plot

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:07:27 )
@sunny: LOL! I'm tired of suffering for my art damnit! XD

@Another Movie Addict: But it's comfortable out there right now (at least it is here - I would imagine that it's cooler where you are) and the sun is not going to be up much longer. WoW is really dragging this out for you, aren't they?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:08:26 )
@Kairu: NP. So she has a basic story and you're trying to refine it for her, for use in a comic book? That sounds like an interesting project!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:09:33 )
This is exactly

Yes they are. This expansion has already been delayed a few times this year. >x<

what you think it is.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:09:49 )

@Wildfire: pretty much

my goal is to get her profit for min 10 (dollars of whatever currency she has) from a cheap comic paper base

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:11:26 )

@Wildfire: I know right!! When does the easy part start? (I jest, I love the creative process really....) XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:15:05 )
@Another Movie Addict: LOL. Oh yes - software and game development is something else, that's for sure!!

@Kairu: You're a good friend! How goes the process so far?

@sunny: Yes, me too, although it has been a while since I could just dive in and "live it", and it's not fun when it goes slowly or you get to a tedious part, but it's a great thing to do, to have, to experience, to explore... <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:18:03 )

@Wildfire: yeah, the tedious parts sure do tend to overpower the good parts sometimes. I think I have been super blessed lately because I haven't really struggled with being inspired. It's all come quite naturally to me lately, for some reason??? I'm not complaining! Although there is one story I have yet to finish.....

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:18:19 )

@Wildfire: its not doing so well. the ideas so far are pretty good but it needs a strong lore structure aka world building. so far, its not making sense atm

i have learned in my past comic days about getting a cheaper book base so that she can afford adding a padding price as her profit for at least $10

mine was too expensive xD rip

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:22:20 )
This is exactly

Waiting may possibly be the most boring thing ever, in the existence of boring things.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:23:54 )
@sunny: That's awesome Sunny! I'm glad you're "flowing"!!
I think I'm just too distracted with my interests and it doesn't help that I keep switching from virtual art, to technology, to iRL physical art (drawing or painting), to writing (although it has been a while since I've written much of anything). Sorry- feel like I'm coming across as a downer, and I'm not trying to, nor am I feeling that way, although i do wish this current task would go a little faster.

@Kairu: Oh world building is a labor of love, but it makes all the difference for a story!
Well, at least you have some experience, and although it didn't pay off for you then, maybe your experience will help your friend :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:25:19 )
@another movie addict: so do something else while you wait? You don't like my idea of going for a walk, but did you ever get your shelves up and your books rearranged? Do you need to cook dinner or anything??

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:30:03 )
Kairu's long dragon tail is dragging against the dirt..

@Wildfire: it is a lovely big book tho

月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:30:30 )

@Wildfire: that's not being a downer imo. Art is often difficult, but we love it so we do it anyway. :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:36:26 )
@Kairu: oh NIIIIIICE! It looks like a decent quality and like it's well done!

@sunny: <3 Creative types understand! ;)

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.