Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:38:40 )
Really, I wanted to keep pursuing the technology stuff I was working on, but I'm running out of time to get some of this digital art stuff done so I had to switch gears ...when my natural flow would have had me doing something else at least for a while longer. But deadlines are deadlines and sometimes you just gotta suck it up, whether or not you feel like it :P LOL! Oh, the creative life! <3

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:39:38 )
Kairu\'s long dragon tail is dragging against the dirt..

@Wildfire: so big tho xD

ill prolly make another if its my own comic project again

but for collab one, it has to be small but in standard and cheap price comic base so to add profit padding.

drag the tail to da infinity!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:41:09 )

@Wildfire: I hate deadlines for exactly that reason :O That's why I try and finish any stories with deadlines as quickly as possible, to factor in the time spent staring at the page in frustration lol.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:44:02 )
@Kairu: So you do what you need to do! :3

@sunny: LOL! Yes, exactly!
At least I am starting to make progress, but it feels like I've been doing a lot of staring at the page thing...

... and it looks like I'm going to have to redo something. It's doing a color-changing thing when combined with other elements, so something in my palette is evidently not as clean as it should be.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:44:56 )

@Wildfire: oh no! is it a big thing you have to redo?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:46:15 )
@sunny: No, it's not big and it shouldn't take long, actually. It's just slightly frustrating that I have to redo it.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:47:02 )
@Kairu: So is part of what you're doing for your friend the world-building that she needs?

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:48:11 )

@Wildfire: im responsible for reconnecting/associating plots into one story

atm its not ready for a comic panel script just yet.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:48:48 )

@Wildfire: Oh I get it. Yeah, I can see how that would be annoying :O

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:54:14 )
@Kairu: So you're playing the role of editor/writer/continuity expert! XD That could be a big job, depending on what you are working with!

@sunny: I need to test it a bit more first though - preferably when my eyes are fresh and I'm more certain that what I'm seeing is not just my imagination, because what's going on is a little on the subtle side, but if it's happening like I think, if I don't fix it, it could just snowball, and that would be a much bigger pain!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:58:14 )

@Wildfire: oh dear, it sounds like you caught it just in time. I won't pretend to understand art but I do understand how little things can affect the bigger picture (literally and metaphorically lol).

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 22:58:32 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d\'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: doing pretty good and yourself? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:00:22 )

@Wildfire: not really a problem to be honest. i wanted experience from it, if it was a success or failure

this time im focusing on something else.

月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:01:32 )
@sunny: It's similar to having that one really weird sentence in the middle of a chapter... one that makes sense to you somehow, but for others, doesn't. Sometimes you catch it just in time. Or something like that. XD

@star2000shadow: Hi! I'm doing ok, thanks. What are you up to?

@Kairu: Awesome way to approach things! <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:04:11 )

@Wildfire: yep, I get it now. Like a little errant detail that sticks its thorns in. Or something XD

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:30:42 )
Exactly, Sunny.

I had to check on dinner and get the next part of it going. Tonight is pork roast in the crock-pot, rice, and broiled asparagus. Simple, but yummy.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:38:52 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

I'm starting the process of applying for SSI.

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:40:38 )
@0v7: I hope the process goes smoothly for you, Seb. :3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:42:11 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

@Wildfire: It's... going.

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/23 23:43:08 )
@0v7: From what I understand, it can be a tedious process. :(

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.