Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat in quarantine

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 04:15:21 )

@LilMissKushy: yeah, everyone else that was affected had already been feeling symptoms and one of my friends had lost his sense of taste or smell as of today, on Thanksgiving so i am hopeful but not naive. I'll most definitely try to remember to come back update this thread when i get my second test results back.

it only took three days to get these results. so i expect if i take the test tomorrow, I'll get them monday or tuesday.

@Totalanimefan: yes they were delicious though! almost did not have room for them

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 04:16:54 )

@Bonnie: I'm thinking about having some more food now that's it's been a few hours but everything just sounds too rich right now.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 04:17:43 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah, i feel the exact same. maybe i'll just until tomorrow. that's my best bet i would be too full before bed. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 04:23:11 )

@Bonnie: I think I will do the same and stick to drinking water. Maybe I could have some bread?

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 06:55:43 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat + afterparty art freebies :3

bonnie sorry to hear you got exposed :-( i hope you're negative for covid and don't get sick!!! have a good appt tmr, wishing u the best :<

i hope you had a nice thanksgiving though and got to eat a lot of good food today!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/27 16:56:30 )

@Bonnie: yeah my mum had one and she said it was the worst thing she's ever experienced :o I am dreading if I have to have one.... When will you get your results?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 05:34:30 )

@Totalanimefan: i am sorry i didn't respond; are you online?
    @xvz: i hope so too; so far no symptoms that are serious; still just feel like allergies/sinuses
    @sunny: i hope you don't either! i will get them either monday evening or tuesday morning!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 05:40:11 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@bonnie: ah i hope you feel better soon and are getting lots of rest! let us know how ur test results go :0
how was your thanksgiving?

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 05:40:57 )

@xvz: yeah, i'll be doing that! thanksgiving was okay; i was quarantined so i just ate the food in my room lol. xD but it was still great

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 05:44:29 )

@bonnie: ahh guess you'll be having .... a good amt of privacy at least for the next two weeks ?? lol
ooh what all did yall have for thxgiving food :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 06:05:29 )

@xvz: yeah, i just been chilling. i'll probably start watching my korean drama again. it's record of our youth on netflix; i haven't been watching it because i've been doing school work.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 06:39:46 )

@bonnie: oh nice , is it good? :3 wow all the cast for that show look very attractive lol
i'm kind of in between shows, i just finished trinkets and pose and have been watching episodes of korra here and there lately

how's school going? ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 06:43:37 )

@xvz: i like it. i love the main actress, i can't remember the other drama she was in that i watched. i know she was in that horror movie that went big but i don't watch things like that.

school is fine! i just finished this semester off! i am waiting for my TA to fix my grade with covid and all of that i was behind but my professor helped the entire class out by extending deadlines.

but it's weird cause i was in the process of submitting the final project but they put in a zero...

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 06:50:28 )

@bonnie: ohh she's from parasite!! i thought she looked familiar , she's legit so pretty lol
is the show a romance? i think parasite is maybe a thriller / dramatic but i wouldn't say it's necessarily horror :0 (i'm v bad at horror / scary personally)
i can't remember but i think i even watched it alone at the theatre! and i'm a big wimp lol

oh nice so you're done w all of the work?? :3 congratulations !!
hope u get ur grades soon though so it can be over-over ... that's nice of them to be flexible like that, i think they should be considering everything
what was ur final project on?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 06:59:42 )

@xvz: IT WAS CINDERELLA AND THE FOUR KNIGHTS!!! it was a romance. i just couldn't remember i had to do a netflix browse for my history cause i watched it on netflix. parasite, i dunno it seemed like creepy and i know there is some gore so i am steering away from.

yeah, i emailed her cause our deadline was like now, midnight CST saturday. so like i am confusion on why she even put that zero there....

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 07:01:09 )

@xvz: it was boring and not boring, the project was a term paper and presentation on exporting a product from one country to another. i chose to write about exporting rice from South Korea to the united states.

it was boring doing the research and writing the paper; my presentation wasn't boring cause i love making presentations

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 07:22:20 )

@bonnie: ohh i haven't watched but i've seen it before, i didn't make the connection that was her too :0 honestly i'd start a show just to see more of her lol
yeah that's fair ... i can't do gore at all (i'll look away or cover it w my hand) , i think there's just one scene towards the end that has it and the rest isn't that bad - the first half is p fun and not stressful but i also understand why someone wouldn't want to watch a movie for the stress lol

ohh hmm maybe just as a placeholder? i think when i was in school sometimes my profs would do that and i'd be like , i know i wasn't doing great in this class but how is my grade so low lol
haha i can see how being good at putting together an avi and putting together a presentation could be transferrable skills ...
hmm i haven't thought that much abt rice exports before :0 ur in school for business right?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 07:30:42 )

@xvz: i dunno maybe it is a transferrable skill. tbh i think it's my presentation skills transferred to my avatar skills. i was making presentations before avatars....xD

but yeah she is a great actress and she is really cute!

i hope it is just a placeholder. grades aren't even due until next week. so i am just probably being anxious for no reason i kept up with all of my work eventually and did well enough on it.

yes! i am. i mean this class had interesting topics but boring assignments...i don't think i'll be doing any work on exports in such a technical sense anymore lol. some people had REALLY good presentations where they have businesses that could benefit from this kind of project, so this was a great class for them. me, not so much.

bloop

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 07:57:21 )

@bonnie: lool well u must have a good aesthetic eye in general i would think !! :3

what kind of shows do u usually watch, is it all k dramas or ?

ah you don't have any more work right? it sucks to wait though, like sitting and waiting for grades to be released ... i bet you did great though!! i hope you get the grades u want this semester :-)
ohh i see, that's cool that some ppl can work on their business and have school things be directly applicable... what aspects of business are you most interested in?

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 16:23:31 )

@Bonnie: it’s ok. No worries. lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.