Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat in quarantine

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 16:23:45 )

How are you feeling?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 17:26:13 )

@Bonnie: good luck for your results! I hope they are negative.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 20:26:21 )

@xvz: I am working from home. COVID is starting to spike back up here where I’m at.

I don’t want only k dramas, I like cartoons and movies too. I just haven’t seen anything I liked enough except that k drama. XD

@Totalanimefan: good! How is your mom? Is she doing better?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 21:01:10 )

@Totalanimefan: I’m fine! I haven’t had any serious symptoms still. I went to the urgent care clinic to get tested since they are the only sites available on weekend. I’d have much preferred to go to a free drive through testing site....but I’ll probably get tested again Monday

@sunny: thank you! I am so impatient, I’m dying for anxiety to see what they are

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 22:56:16 )

@Bonnie: She is good. I think completely recovered from it. I hope your test comes back negative.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 01:36:03 )

@Totalanimefan: yay! i am so glad to hear she is okay!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 02:25:32 )

@Bonnie: Thank you so much. How's your family doing?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 03:49:00 )

@Totalanimefan: my family is doing well. they missed me for thanksgiving, but i had to quarantine to be safe. i plan on going home this week and staying until christmas. we are working from home for this point on forward for at least another month so i feel like i could swing it being at home,

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 04:31:36 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@bonnie: oh how's working from home going for you?? i'm wfh too (and i way prefer it personally) :0
sorry to hear abt cases rising though, hope you can stay safe<3

do u have any favorite cartoons??

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 15:15:02 )

@xvz: working from home is always good for me. i get to get cozy. i respond to emails and do reports comfortably. i also get to put a game or netflix in the background tooo, which i can't do at work that much

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 16:30:29 )

@Bonnie: Yeah if you are Rona free then it would be nice to spend extra time with them (and probably hurricane free too) lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 16:48:42 )

@Totalanimefan: YES!!! PLEASE HURRICANE FREE, this year was INSANE and unprecedented. like i can't. but i am not going to jinx anything cause hurricanes are a part of Louisiana life so we probably will always see one. hopefully not multiple

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 16:54:23 )

@Bonnie: That's how I felt living in FL in 2004 and 2005. I was like please no more. It's Dec now lol
It really was insane. This hurricane season broke so many records it was crazy. T_T

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 16:59:41 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah those are records you never want broken....i just can't deal lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 17:11:24 )

@Bonnie: Same, and it's really sad to think that this could be the new normal with climate change :(

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 17:16:40 )

@Totalanimefan: new normal is not as new to me anymore. the pandemic has already made me a realist when it comes to my outlook on the world. i mean i am an optimist by default but the way our country has butchered climate change progress and COVID.....not looking good

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 17:32:17 )

@Bonnie: I'm the same way as you. Normally I'm an optimist but 2020 is really changing that. The optimist in me thinks that we have a chance to change things with 46. He likes to ride trains and has been for decades so we could see some real change come to the way we think about and use trains in the US. Maybe we can build more housing so people have the opportunities to live near their work or near their families. Maybe we can get people to move away from cars, or at least using cars on the weekends.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/30 23:58:43 )

@bonnie: oh nice! yeah i feel way more comfortable wfh too, i feel like i can sleep in a little later, can get up / get snacks / take breaks whenever i want etc :3
what's the bg game?? :0

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 00:23:34 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah i mean i am skeptical but i want to see if he will be bipartisan to our benefit..........but he can't be any worse than 45. xD i mean, the last four years were not as horrible as i thought they'd be....but they weren't good....but i am so glad to see him go. he really thought he had it....
    @xvz: my usual, skyrim or fallout 4. something that i can pause so that i can answer emails or calls. all i need to do is mute the TV and pause. xD but today, i started kim's convenience store and it has cracked me UP

bloop

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 00:30:21 )

@bonnie: ahh i see , both of those are like big open worlds right?
oh nice , i've seen the preview for that show but i never watched it :0
i've been watching korra lately, i feel like i need something v casual rn but it's still pretty well written so far!

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.