Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat in quarantine

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 02:35:25 )

@Bonnie: Yeah I get it. He wasn't my first choice and he always tries to stay in the center, but when the right is the far right, center of that isn't good enough.
Comparing him to 45 almost isn't fair. XD
The last 4 years were actually worse than I thought. Muslim travel ban, firing the FBI director, the most days spent golfing/vacationing of any president, friends with dictators, handling of the Corona virus. The list just goes on and on. I didn't think that one person could be so uncaring to others.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 10:42:41 )

@Totalanimefan: I guess I had the bar so low I was just happy there wasn’t a world war. That aside all of the soap opera crap he pulled probably will bite him in the butt, there’s nothing else we can do atm but watch. But I’m hoping he will just go about his business and be quiet

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 14:59:15 )

@Bonnie: yeah true about the war thing. But then again in the beginning of 2020 he almost caused WWIII when he ordered for the Iraq or Iranian general to be killed and he was. ^^;
I’m hoping once he’s not in power he will get what’s coming to him. NY state court is ready lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 14:59:30 )

Also happy Dec 1st!

Donator — she, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 20:36:41 )

Aww, I hope you are feeling better and that the time is going quickly.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 20:58:50 )

@Bonnie: Did you get your test results? Cool avatar btw!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 22:05:03 )

@Totalanimefan: yesss hopefully they get him for everything he has left. i want to see it just for all of the horrible things he said to people. one thing i hate is how he can openly insult so many professional and credible people and it's perfectly fine and becoming of our country's leader. it irks me.
    @Lithium: yes so far! we are reaching the 14 day mark very quickly. Today marks day 10.
    @sunny: thank you! no i haven't i am going to give them a little more time. the doctor said if they don't call me by today to call them first thing in the morning. it's safe to stay one more day in quarantine.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 02:08:55 )

@Bonnie: Me too! And then when he says it, everyone just goes along with it! Ugh

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 03:08:03 )

@Totalanimefan: it's quite honestly disgusting. i really think the state of democracy is a joke atm. hopefully it will get better.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 04:06:55 )

@Bonnie: I agree ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Here is to 2021 being better -cheers-

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 08:03:52 )

@xvz: I missed this post but yes they are open world...I have finished the main story quest lines but I am nowhere near finishing all of the DLC
    @Totalanimefan: yes! Hopefully so!!

Donator — she, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 16:48:52 )

@bonnie: I’m glad to hear it’s moving along quickly, I know sometimes uninterrupted time alone with yourself can seem to drag, but it could also be the self care that’s needed and often neglected too.

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 17:00:59 )

@Lithium: oh yes i have been doing a lot of that! school is done for the rest of the year so it is just chilling, watching netflix, or sleeping. just waiting on my test results to come back.

apparently the lab has not yet brought the tests back to the clinic i tested at. not sure what is going on.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:12:29 )

@Bonnie: 2021 will be here before you know it...probably.
How are you today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:44:51 )

@Totalanimefan: i am doing well today! just took an afternoon shower! i feel refreshed. i did not sleep well last night, but that's okay.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:47:24 )

@Bonnie: nice! I didn’t sleep well last night either. I had onions and that upsets my tummy.
I’m about to go for a walk since it’s a nice sunny day outside. Even if it’s on the cold side.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 23:17:32 )

@Totalanimefan: i took a few small naps here and there this evening while working and i feel much better. a little stiff cause i slept on the pillow wrong but none the less i feel better!

@sunny: TEST RESULTS CAME BACK NEGATIVE!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 23:21:52 )

@Bonnie: That is great news! I am so pleased for you! That must be such a relief.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 23:24:05 )
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ € โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

@bonnie: omg yay i'm glad ur results came back negative!!! that must be a huge relief :-)

i wanted to ask but if you were still waiting to hear back i thought it could make u think/worry abt it more haha

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜ โ €โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ €โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €art shopโ €·โ €galleryโ €·โ €closetโ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

โˆ˜โ—ฆแต’ .โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝโ € {โ €buying / questing: capricorn โ €}โ €โ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†. แต’โ—ฆโˆ˜

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 23:26:18 )

@sunny: yes it is! i am going stay in quarantine a few more days just to be safe; with 2020 you can never be too safe unless your harming yourself or others...but I am so happy.
    @xvz: that's fine i wanted to know too! it took a little bit longer than they said it would but it's no the clinic's fault. the lab must have been backed up cause when i checked the receptionist yesterday said they hadn't heard anything back which she said was weird.

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.