Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:22:03 )
@sunny: Are they? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? ... I'm torn... XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:23:35 )
@Wildfire: Hello! Not much going on for me other than playing my time at sandrock. What is going on for you?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:25:05 )
@Rei Ann: Hello! There's not much going on for me at the moment. I put a white chili in to cook, and I'm hanging out, chatting on voltra and talking with my son when he wanders in... that's about it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:26:01 )
@Wildfire: Sounds like a tame day right? Though what is white chili? Is that just like a normal pot of the dish chili?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:30:40 )
@Rei Ann: Yes, it's a chill day for us, holiday and all (Memorial Day/U.S.).
White chili is basically a chicken and white bean chili instead of the more common chilis that use red beans and/or red meat. The chili that I'm making has white (navy) beans, leftover chicken, jalapeno pepper, onion, garlic, one carrot, two celery sticks, and spices. It's a nice change of pace from the other chilis, imo... and in this case, was a good use of leftover chicken that we somehow had in the fridge...

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:30:51 )
    @Wildfire: depends lol! I too am intrigued by white chilli…..

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:32:44 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Totalanimefan:

It's been a wild few months for me. My role within the company was dissolved so I was moved back to the call center for like 8 months and now I am back back into HR for the company but not an international division so this *shouldn't* dissolve this time LOL

...If you wanna keep your head

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:33:13 )
@sunny: lol - yes it does depend... on whether or not you're talking about the dust bunny currency taking over, dust bunny items equipped to your avatar, or iRL dust bunnies taking over your house/space!

Did you see my post^^ about white chili?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:34:58 )
@Wildfire: Oh gotcha. I didn't know there was differnt types of chili. I've only ever had the red kid. I'll have to try the white kind to see if I like it. Thanks for explaining that to me. ^^
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:38:07 )
    @Wildfire: I did, and it sounds delicious, it sounds so good. I enjoy regular chilli so I would probably like white chilli!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:47:49 )
@Rei Ann: oh sure thing! There are actually a lot of different recipes out there for various chilis. It's worth checking out if you like any variation of them, imo... :3

@sunny: it's a nice change of pace :3

The recipe that I'm very loosely following... because, like I don't really follow recipes most of the time XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:48:42 )
Oh! The event items are all in the shop already... and they're CUTE! :3 (I hadn't looked before)

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:50:43 )

The items are super cute!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:53:59 )
@Spider: Hey Spider! How are you doing? It's been a while since I've seen you around.
Yes, the items are super cute! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:55:33 )

@Wildfire:

I am always around just lurking like a creep. It's just been so slow on the site lately but it's the time of year for it LOL

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:56:24 )
This is true. It's always extra slow on sites like this at this time of year. I think people are spending more time outside and away from the computer...

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:02:31 )

I can't even blame them for it either! After the last two years, the world has had going out and doing things is very important!

Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:14:07 )
Exactly!!!!

@neon: hello. So... what's your favorite event item? Or which one do you think you'll use the most?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:14:57 )
    @Wildfire: thanks for the recipe! When I move somewhere with an actual kitchen, I must give it a try! You always have the best recipes :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:23:55 )
@sunny: awwww <3 You're welcome, Sunny - I'm glad you like the recipe. If you make it, I hope you like it :3

@neon: lol... yeah - I just looked... like less than five minutes ago :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.