Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:26:19 )
The Bubbles is probably the most versatile event item in the shop - I can see it being equipped in a lot of different situations and with a lot of different kinds and styles of avatars. The other items are cute, but some of them are very specific in terms of "cleaning" or "house" type avatars. This isn't a bad thing, but it does limit some of the versatility (or maybe just challenge our creativity more)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:27:31 )

@Rei Ann: That's great. I'm enjoying it too. I was unpacking before and then I friend invited me over. So I'm going over there. ^^

@sunny: It was. I thought that I was going to have a panic attack, but I didn't. Sorry about the rain today. At least it's good for the plants.

@Spider: Oh that freaking sucks. At least now it got sorted out. That must have been really stressful.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:28:34 )

It's cool Neon. I keep wanting to type your name is Noen and then I keep having to change it haha
I'm about to go and hang out at a friends house. I was taking a break from unpacking when she messaged me. :)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:34:36 )
@Wildfire: Well the only chili I've ever liked, was one an aunt of mine made, that had spaghettis noddle's in it. So I'll have to see.
@Totalanimefan: Oooh sounds like fun. A good break time right?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:36:58 )
@Rei Ann: spaghetti noodles in chili is unusual... /shrug/ ... but I'm not pushing chili on anyone, one way or another. It just happens to be what I was cooking :3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:39:02 )
    @Totalanimefan: plus, the rain is super relaxing to listen to, though not so much when you’re out in it lol!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:41:37 )
@sunny: ....................raiiiiiiin!! ...we haven't had a truly rainy day (or even rain) in forever. We are overdue. I miss rainy days (sometimes)

Oh! @Totalanimefan: How did your move go?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:43:30 )
@Wildfire: Well I was a kid, and maybe a picky eater as a little, I can't recall. So maybe it was attempt to make the kiddo eat it. I don't think you are pushing anything, if anything you've provided me with an option/new receives to try. I'm always game to try something new as a grownup.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:44:46 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Hi! You look cute. How have you been?

Thanks, im still working but now I'm waiting to try and earn some dust bunnies and get the cute items from the event store. 'rubs eyes' just got on so 'shrugs' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:52:04 )
    @Wildfire: is that typical of your climate? Or is it something something climate change? I LOVE rain, especially when I’m indoors. I don’t really mind it when I’m out in it but then you have to deal with the wetness for the rest of the day :/

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 19:04:28 )
@Rei Ann: lol - ok, that makes a little more sense to me. Some adults get very creative (and desperate!) to get a picky eater kid to eat... XD

@sunny: lol... it's the climate I'm in - it's semi-tropical here. Winter is typically our dry season -no rain whatsoever, really. Summer is the rainy season, full of usually daily storms (that last 10 minutes to an hour), and the occasional hurricane. It has been particularly dry this year so far (at least over my house! Other areas nearby have actually had some rain recently) and we haven't transitioned to the summer rain pattern yet. But even over the summer, during the rainy season, we don't usually get a full day of rain. Florida is nicknamed "The Sunshine State" for a reason! XD

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 19:07:33 )
@DreamerZ: *Huggs back* How are you?
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 19:17:09 )
    @Wildfire: I need to move to Florida. Sunshine and amazing storms? I love it XD. We get rain all the time here but it isn’t interesting at all, just cold and muddy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 19:18:47 )
@Wildfire: That's true. OR like my mom you give up and let the little brother only eat toast for ever meal for a couple of months.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 19:24:37 )
@sunny: LOL! Yes, that's Florida! A LOT of sunshine and some truly terrific amazing storms! XD
Hurricanes notwithstanding (and even then - lol!), I can't remember the last time we had just a full rainy day...

@Rei Ann: lol... sometimes you have to pick your battles. I'm sure your little brother got really tired of toast after a while! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 19:31:28 )
@Wildfire: I think so. That was so long ago, but I get it now as an older one. At least it wasn't as bad as my sister who only wanted to eat butter, so ick.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 19:32:52 )
    @Wildfire: if only Florida wasn’t so far away. I think I am best suited to that kind of climate, the extremes etc. British weather is so BORING in comparison lol!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 20:13:06 )
@Rei Ann: ... ewwww. :/ It sounds like you come from a family of strange, picky eaters! XD I'm glad that you have since expanded your food options! :3 lol

@sunny: Yeah... it's a trip and a half to get from here to Western Europe, yet it seems people do it. I'm always hearing different (native, not handed down, 2nd-generation type) languages around here at the beaches and the amusement parks, etc. I ran in to a guy from Ireland at Busch Gardens (Tampa) once, which was fun (not - he got in my face for asking his kid to please stop bashing my fingers with their tray while in line to get food /eyeroll/)... but my point is that some people apparently do it :3

Personally, I'm better suited to this weather too. Even if it can be horribly humid sometimes (August is dreadful, tbh, but there are escapes from the heat and humidity available at least), I'd rather be warm and see the sun, than miserably cold with overcast skies (speaking of my experiences in the U.S. Northeast/New England area since I can't compare England)... and the thunderstorms here are amazing. This is also the "lightning capital" ...

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 20:18:53 )
    @Wildfire: lightning capital??? Sounds amazing!!! It has been too long since we had a good thunderstorm here.
    I actually know a few people who have moved from the UK to Florida, so they really do do it. It seems like such a long way to me, I could never do it.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 20:23:27 )
@sunny: oh yeah... the lightning here gives off absolutely amazing displays of multiple strikes, sideways strikes, all kinds of heat/cloud-based lighting... it's nature's fireworks to be sure (as long as you're not on a golf course- lol!) I suspect that a lot of the great "lightning" photos you see are from this area... and most of the "lightning strikes human" stories XD (because people are silly and hide under trees or don't get out of the water).

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.