Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day 2022: Spring Cleaning! Spring Cleaning: The Dust Wars Event FAQ (+ Raffle Hangout!)

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 00:19:41 )
I'm Canadian and I've never heard of any of this and it all this sounds fake frankly-

(nah, maybe it just me, but June def... spring to me... and I'm sticking to it)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 00:21:54 )

Ghost: Haha well the US is more south than you so it would start feeling like summer before you. XD
Memorial Day, look it up B (jkjk, don't ban me)

@kiwi: -hugs- KIWI!

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 00:23:36 )
aww my beloved bully... get lost

wassit like Remembrance Day? that's in November here.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 00:25:31 )

In Nov the US and UK have Veteran's Day which is to remember all that were in war.
This is to remember those that died in war (only)

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 00:29:07 )
@Totalanimefan: Florida is a pretty big state - from here to I-10 takes hours of driving... like seven hours' worth. I can drive half of the eastern seaboard down I-95 and hit like 6 states in that time!! XD

@ghost: lol. That's 'cuz you're in Canada. I'm in Florida and yeah... today's temp was 85*F+ ;)

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 00:30:31 )
@ghost: , no it's real. LOL, I live in Southern Cali & it is a semi desert. We also, have fire season, which I hope you'll never get/nor experience in Canada.

@Totalanimefan: been interesting & lots of good changes going on. How are you?

Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 00:31:47 )

@Wildfire: Yeah now that I'm living in DC it's weird that I'm so close to other states.
Where I'm from in FL it would take 10-11 hours to drive to Tallahassee.

@Qiqi Agatha: I used to live in CA, and I do NOT miss wildfire season. I hope that it's not horrible this year.
That's good. I moved last week and my dog was sick. I'm more unpacked now and my dog is better.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 00:34:35 )
@Totalanimefan: lol - we are opposite. I grew up in the northeast and couldn't tell which state I was in half the time because they're so small (especially if you stay on the I-95 corridor and don't head westward where some of them are "bigger")

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 00:34:59 )
yeaaah big difference then, it was like 12C here today and that felt warm? KJFHKF I'm not looking forward to summer to be honest

wildfires happen in Canada but not so much in my area luckily, we mainly just get bad snowstorms and flooding to worry about

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 00:36:13 )

@Wildfire: Yeah both when I lived in FL and CA they are such big states and I wasn't near the borders so it was just all same all the time, and here you can be here, or VA or MD in a few mins and I've taken the train to NYC before too, so then you also hit Delaware, PA and NJ on the way.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 00:36:43 )

12C seems kinda cold for this time of year. Which timezone are you in?

Admin — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 00:38:20 )
I'm so glad we finally released the dust wars on Voltra!!! Haha If only Dust Bunnies were this cute irl.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 00:40:49 )

Yeah in rl I hate dust bunnies and my house has a lot of them since I have a dog and a cat. How have you been?

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 00:42:09 )
let me remind you why I think it's still spring and that we just got rid of our snow-

I live in Eastern timezone, I'm in Northern Ontario

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 00:43:30 )

I will try to remember that cause we are in the same timezone. ^^
I saw that it snowed up there. I think that is crazy. Doesn't Canada know it's spring?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 00:43:54 )
@Totalanimefan: not gonna lie, i'm going to do as much as i can before i go because i know i might forget later. Also there's a couple things i need to find my tablet for anyways.

Voltie — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 00:45:39 )
awww, you're a constant curse and blight on my life

Canada really likes to play by its own rules. it also starts snowing in like, October. always had to go trick or treating with a jacket on, kinda kills the illusion
later.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 00:46:04 )

@kiwi: Been better, been worse. When did we chat last? I got Rona at the beginning of April. Have some long covid, but it's getting better.
Moved last week and my dog was very, very sick. He's mostly better now. I'm still going to school and been working hard on that.
What about you?

@Alorrena: That's mostly me. I just want to chill tonight so I'll do the others later.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 00:46:28 )
@ghost: hopefully you're not having to worry about snowstorms at this point (but I remember it snowing mid-June once or twice in New England)

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, it's all about perspective, isn't it? XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 00:48:13 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, i think at this point i've done all i can so i need to get going lol i'll ttyl if you're on!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.