Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Collecting Dust bunnies

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 21:13:34 )
It was a big ol power nap XD
but i have been feeling unwell lately so rip..

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 21:29:25 )
@Junko7: so you must have needed the rest to help fight off whatever bug you're fighting...

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 21:34:16 )
@Wildfire: what kind of stuff are you making for the craft booth?
I didn't end up starting my garden. I still have enough time if I want too, but.. I'm so exhausted from life- that a garden sounds like a lot of work.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 21:35:48 )
Yeah been feelin pretty achy lately an just usual stomach problems...but now i am just trying look around at anything i missed here as i am returning from a haitus. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 21:39:18 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: tell me about it. and it irritated me because what should of been an hour thing became a three hour thing. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 21:48:10 )
@Koah: yeah, I bet you are exhausted from life right now. But good for you, for starting your garden! What did you end up planting? How are you feeling?

@Junko7: Yeah, I understand that. Still, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well right now. Hopefully its short-lived :3

@star2000shadow: yeah... and weird. And wasteful, energy-wise, if you had to keep starting the drying cycle repeatedly.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 21:52:55 )
same ! I think my parents are makin dinner i do smell something really good. XD
I hope my stomach has settled enough for me to enjoy some food.... maybe start with a piece of toast to see how things are going..

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 21:56:36 )
@Junko7: Do you know what's upsetting your stomach? ...if you're getting hungry from smelling food cooking though, that can only be a good sign, right?

...speaking of cooking. I should go do that too. It's time. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 21:58:24 )
Yeah feeling hungry is a good sign that things maybe getting better. But i been tricked in the past where everything feels fine til i eat. XD So i may start with something small an not put a whole meal into me first thing just to test the waters make sure its not a trap. D:

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 22:45:07 )

@Wildfire: Phone posting is evil.
      It's why I haven't been active this week. XD
      Stuck on my phone.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 23:01:30 )
@Junko7: awww... it sounds like you have a good plan of attack, but a kind of rotten situation that you have to take it that slowly. But... better safe than sorry, right? I hope you can eat :3

@Anarchist Beauty: yes, it truly is evil. I don't know how people do it all the time. :(

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 23:08:18 )
i have a big fear or uh "getting sick" i think a the phobia has a name..
So i tend to be vary careful when it comes to stomach related stuff .__.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 23:23:52 )
@Junko7: aaah, ok. Understood. Yeah... the name of the phobia is hypochondria, I believe. I'm sorry you're dealing with that. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 23:26:45 )
Yeah its pretty awful. XD Considering i deal with stomach issues allot... my stomach is vary sensitive an leaves me feeling sick often. :(

Which is no fun at all.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 23:28:36 )
Yeah, that's not fun by any stretch of the imagination.

So what else is going on in your corner of the world?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 23:37:19 )
Not to much. Just kind of chilling soon gonna play some games an such an maybe continue to clean my room. I dunno. XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 23:39:38 )
That sounds pretty mellow. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 23:42:39 )
yeah i kind of just been taking it easy today but then i have to get some stuff done tomorrow /D
Been putting some things off for a bit to long. Rip

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 23:45:56 )
I know that feeling. Playing "catch up" can be annoyingly stressful. I hope that's not the case for you

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/6 23:49:00 )
Its not to much of a catch up. Just like 2 things i need to get done so its not a big list but i feel like i left them going long enough. XD
I hate making people wait... even tho i know most people who commission are fine with waiting for awhile for art.

I always feel bad when it takes me more then a week to get a piece of art done. XD

done by xvz

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.