Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Collecting Dust bunnies

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 12:45:28 )
And good morning everyone!
Sorry I kind of disappeared yesterday - we had family over and they had just come back from running out to an activity just as the event really began. I should be around a little more today, I think :3

Morning treats ---------->

Also, Happy Memorial Day for everyone in the U.S. (or elsewhere, I guess) honoring the military members who have lost their lives...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 14:29:53 )

Good morning to everyone. Who all have plans?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 14:34:15 )
@Another Movie Addict: good morning!
We had most of our celebrations and plans yesterday but we'll probably throw a few things on the grill again today and just hang out.
What about you? Do you have any plans?

(gotta walk the dogs. bbs)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 14:38:06 )

No plans for me, just to rest all day. After 5 straight days of work.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 16:17:36 )
I'm back. I didn't end up walking the dogs, but ended up talking with my son instead!

so it's a relaxing day for you. That's good. I guess your family won't be doing any grilling or anything either? No celebrations or holiday stuff at all, huh?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 16:19:43 )

Nope. Honestly my family don't care much about any holiday.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:19:44 )
sorry... got distracted again.

Yeah, we don't really celebrate anything either (just maybe the big ones like Christmas & Thanksgiving). We usually hang out at the house, maybe put something on the grill, watch a movie on tv, and chill. It's usually just the immediate family - my stepson or mom may come over- but that's pretty much the extent of it. :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:51:40 )

Lol I'm spending my day off just playing Minecraft a little bit. Even though I told myself that I would put stuff in a box to donate later. >w> There's a convention that I'm going to Saturday, so I need the space for my convention haul.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:53:00 )
@Another Movie Addict: LOL. Priorities, right? XD But sometimes, you just need to play Minecraft :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:53:40 )

Exactly, especially after a rough week at work.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:55:42 )
Especially then. :3
There's just something that is (or at least can be) very soothing about playing that game for some reason...

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 17:58:10 )

Because it doesn't require much mental effort really.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:13:07 )
Yes, and you can set it to what you want... with or without monsters, etc.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:15:07 )

Yep. So is a good game for just chilling.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:17:07 )
Yes it most definitely is :3
So what are you doing with it atm? Running around fighting monsters? In creative mode, building things? Playing with others? Solo?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:42:30 )

I'm playing on a modded game, just exploring and stuff. Enjoying the quests they added to the game.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:43:38 )
They have quests within Minecraft now? It must be longer than I thought since the last time I signed in! How do the quests work? Or would it be easier for me to just sign in and see for myself?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:46:52 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
sunny:
    @Wildfire: I'm sure you will get there, I have everything crossed for you!!

@star2000shadow: o I see! Good luck with your tweaking :)

Thanks I'll need the luck as I'm also trying to get another wild magic so I've been emptying my invo considering I can get all that stuf back haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:49:40 )

@Wildfire: Not in the vanilla game. Or the 'real' game, but some people add them.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/30 18:58:56 )
@Another Movie Addict: aaaah, ok. I didn't think it had been that long since I signed in to Minecraft, that I would have missed something that big and obvious of an addition! XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.