Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 • Sunny’s Event Giveaway (Post for prizes!!!) (Current Crates and Volts!) •

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 19:22:49 )
    @Wildfire: caffeinated all day long. It doesn’t really affect me lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/26 20:14:57 )
@sunny: I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not! XD My husband is like that, but I am definitely not. Caffeine affects me ... more than I'd like to admit most of the time, tbh. :3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 01:57:39 )

@Lopsided Oreo: in some ways yes xX

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 10:32:33 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Morning Everyone 'waves' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 14:08:27 )
Good morning everyone. How are things going for you on this lovely Thursday??

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 14:17:10 )
https://www.youtube.com/c/RetroComputersandGaming
-yawns as I shuffle in wrapped in my dog blanket- morning everyone.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 15:00:05 )
    @Wildfire: good morning/afternoon!!! Things are going ok for me today thanks, my mum got the keys to her new place and I am here right now helping get things set up for her. How are you?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 15:04:51 )
@Lopsided Oreo: wrapped in your dog blanket? Is it a blanket with dogs on it, or a blanket that your dog uses? XD

@sunny: it sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you (or afternoon, I suppose, given the time difference) but "congrats Mom!" Are the two of you excited for the new place?

I'm ok, thanks... still trying to shake off sleep (or the lack thereof). It's 10am here ATM and I haven't quite gotten my head wrapped around being awake and doing adult things yet XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 16:57:35 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ugg I hate being all Yawny 'rubs face' so how goes everyones day.

<:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 17:37:38 )
@star2000shadow: I'm tired and my belly is a little bit off but otherwise I'm doing ok today - thank you for asking! :3 Why are you all yawn-y??

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 17:48:48 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: woke up to early, but have to stay up as I have my worker today at one. so i have to go out haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 17:49:47 )
@star2000shadow: Gotcha. :3 Are you going to get that candy bar you sounded so excited to get?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 17:52:12 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: >_> I am I am 'nods enthusiastically' which'll probably help with the sleepys. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 18:43:48 )
@star2000shadow: between the chocolate and the sugar, I'd be a little surprised if it didn't! XD I hope you enjoy your treat, and your time with your worker is productive and beneficial :3

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 18:55:12 )
@Wildfire: It's a blanket that has doggos on it. But my dog also uses it when I'm not. I think he uses it cause it, you know, smells like me or something....

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 18:59:54 )
@Lopsided Oreo: lol! <3 I was asking partly because we have a couple blankets that seem to be both - ours and the dogs'. The definition between whose is whose is pretty grey sometimes... for much the same reason as what you described! XD

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 19:00:19 )
@Sunny: 68 posts leeeft

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 19:01:46 )
@Wildfire: I feel like doggos don't care what they sleep on or near so long as it smells like you... but, then again, Bear is a little mamas boy and goddess forbid I go to sleep without covering him up with the doggo blanket lol
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 19:06:28 )
@Lopsided Oreo: We have one like that too... he apparently must sleep on the bed between me and my husband. I don't know why we even have a dog bed for him at this point - lol!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 20:24:36 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: between the chocolate and the sugar, I'd be a little surprised if it didn't! XD I hope you enjoy your treat, and your time with your worker is productive and beneficial :3

yeah no could not get any sweets so now im REALLY irritated 'sigh' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.