Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 • Sunny’s Event Giveaway (Post for prizes!!!) (Current Crates and Volts!) •

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 20:57:20 )
@star2000shadow: awwwww... :( I'm sorry. What happened that you weren't able to get your sweets?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 21:27:09 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: awwwww... :( I'm sorry. What happened that you weren't able to get your sweets?

didn't have enough for that and getting what the house needed 'sigh' ah well. maybe on the third.

<:3( )~~

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 21:50:39 )
https://www.youtube.com/c/RetroComputersandGaming
@wildfire: Oh yeah I completely get and understand. When I first got him I had bought him this cute little doggy bed thinking he'd, you know, use it. Oh no, that's not good enough for my little man. If he ain't at my feet, laying near my butt, or in my arms he's not happy. And if I forget to cover him? It's like his whole world has been shattered by me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/27 22:56:43 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Winter Stroll | WZRD | Under New Managment | Headless Rider | Flutterby | Queen Titania | Purr For You | Porcelain Pianissimo | Dazzling Sun | Deadly Darling | Reaper of Space | Wicked

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'wanders in' Hello
<:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 13:44:34 )
@star2000shadow: Awww... I'm sorry you couldn't get your candiliscious treat!
What a cute sunshiney little image you have there! :3

@Lopsided Oreo: oh my - it sounds like our two boy dogs are cut from the same cloth! XD <3 Mine's 70#s though... I get the feeling yours is smaller than that...??

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 14:13:35 )
    @Wildfire: nice avatar!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 17:02:34 )
@sunny: thank you!
How are you doing today?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 17:26:32 )
    @Wildfire: I’m good thanks:) helping my mum move still. how are you?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 17:35:11 )
@sunny: Oh, I'm doing ok today, thanks. My youngest son is trying to figure out a Halloween costume for a party tomorrow night. So far, his ideas are rather amusing...
How goes the move so far?

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 17:36:17 )
@wildfire: Bear is a chihuahua doxen mix. Though he has the coloring of a rottweiler.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 17:45:50 )
@Lopsided Oreo: aaaaahhh yes - much smaller than my boy dog! :D He sounds cute, though :3

Voltie — She He It Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 18:12:03 )
@wildfire: Yeah he's definitely smaller. Last time I weighed him he was, like, 15 lbs... which is big for his breed it seems.
RCC + CMP
8/1/2022

I just want friends please.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 18:22:14 )
    @Wildfire: haha what costume ideas does he have so far?
    The move is going well, we are working on the flooring and the vertical blinds. I just ordered us some food as it’s nearly 6:30pm. We had Subway and it was delicious but I could have eaten more lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 19:32:45 )
@Lopsided Oreo: Yeah, that is big for a chihuahua ... even in mixed form! XD Sometimes the small dogs have bigger personalities <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 19:36:34 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Wildfire: Thanks and Thanks haha I love looking up images..I keep thinking up new ways t osearch for them to get more pics 'nods' is fun. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 19:53:22 )
@sunny: lol... ok, let's see if I can explain this... first off, this son is at least 6'2" tall (188cm?), thin but muscled, full beard and mustache, and his hair is long - it's below his shoulders and one length, brown with lighter highlights. He works with horses and other big animals and styles himself a bit of a cowboy iRL. If all the girls drooling over him is any indication of things, he's pretty "studly" (just what every momma wants for her young adult son, right? XD). So add that mental image to him, in cowboy boots (over the "pants"), wide-brimmed cowboy hat, and a belt with a big belt buckle... over an old adult Chewbacca "onsie/PJ/costume" that we found in the Halloween box, and which he didn't zip all the way up (so, chest hair is showing). He said he's the Cowboy Wookie...

...only my son has much more hair

It probably sounds weird... but somehow, he's pulling it off... XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 19:55:52 )
@sunny: Working on the flooring... like putting down new stuff? That's a hard job, but can be well worth it. And new blinds... so the setting up of things that hopefully you won't have to worry about for a while! That's kind of exciting! I hope it's going well :3
Subway. Wow. I didn't realize that chain made it over there...

@star2000shadow: it really is all about the search too, isn't it? Well, you seem to have found a knack for it! :3

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 20:00:38 )
    @Wildfire: oh man that’s a mental image and a half XD I’m sure he’s rocking it!!
    Yes, there is currently nothing on the floors at all, we have to do the whole thing. It’s going well thanks, and luckily once it’s done, it’s done lol.
    Subway has been here for years and years lol.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 20:34:08 )
@sunny: it is definitely an image and a half!! XD
My older son is going to the same party dressed as a 60s Hippy...
Yes, they really are opposites! XD

The cool thing about doing the flooring and blinds and stuff is that at least it will be what you want and once it's done, you shouldn't have to worry about it for a while...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/28 20:38:08 )
    @Wildfire: oh I love the sound of a hippy costume! That’s my kinda costume:D
    Yep, my mum has total control over it, which is nice. She wanted vertical blinds which are a pain to fit but worth it. They look so good in the front room!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.