Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts My Little Hangout (Open)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 months ago ( 2024/05/19 14:41:29 )
@Lina: awe thank you, I love this color a lot.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 4 months ago ( 2024/05/20 19:22:57 )
[b]That's cool @FUZZY: , that the female is getting ready to molt. She's getting ready for her summer look. It is still kind of cold for us, which is unusual for May. We usually get May Grey in the morning and than it gets warm. However, it's just May Grey and the sun might pop out.

Also, sorry for my delayed response. My grandmother has been really sick and I've been helping to take care of her. I also had to yell out my mom and my aunts for not doing much to take care of their own mother

𓃵

Donator — she/her Posted 4 months ago ( 2024/05/28 22:02:31 )
FUZZY:
@Lina: awe thank you, I love this color a lot.
Bubblegum is one of my favorites on here. But honestly, it's a great collection of colors in general. There's a part of me that wants like 200 colors, but It's lot easier to have commons and design items with just a solid color set. And I don't feel like we're missing anything, so I think they did really well.

Donator Posted 4 months ago ( 2024/05/29 00:48:40 )
Yeah I've always been pretty impressed with the wide range of colors on voltra. I still tend to stick to mostly monochrome on my avatars but that's just my personal style? preference? but love seeing other people's colorful avatars.
ping me for best results

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/6 14:31:05 )
@Qiqi Agatha: it is alright sorry too hear that you had too do all of that, hopefully things get better soon. It was a good year for mushrooms picking this May. The mushrooms you can make different food dishes with.

@Lina: I can think of some items too be made but, I am on my phone all the time, not on a computer I used to pixel stuff but not for any sites. And its a bit hard when you're not on a computer. Lol but yes all the colors, are awesome colors.

@Amity: monochrome is good too, wish I saw more, but different colors are pretty too.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/6 15:19:10 )
One of my favorite things it the monthly and orb items are already colored, and you have to be creative to mix and match items. And use commons. Syndrone had a dyeing system that allowed you to change any item's colors instantly; but I felt so much less creative then.

@FUZZY: When I was younger I was so into pixeling. I did pixel art for years and years, transitioning to other digital art was so weird. And now I haven't done pixel shading in so long I don't think I even remember how. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/8 18:08:00 )
@Lina: hopefully you get a chance to go back and learn to remember on how to pixel shadeing again.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/9 16:45:42 )
@FUZZY: I think if I got back into pixel art I would probably do tool shading instead of pixel shading.
I was never very good at it to begin with, so I think transitioning to digital drawing was probably for the best. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/9 23:46:27 )
@Lina: what is tool shading? Sorry I havent heard of that yet.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/10 14:31:44 )
@FUZZY: Tool shading is basically when you use any tool/brush that isn't the pixel pen.
I don't know if that's still the phrase they use now, but when I did pixels, the pixel forums referred to people who individually clicked each pixel for shading as pixel shaders, and people who used painbrushes, spraypaint, blur tool, etc were doing "tool shading". The pixel art forums were kinda elitist and looked at tool shading like cheating. Maybe it's gotten better and all shading is just shading.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/10 23:14:59 )
@Lina: oh that is different, but I understand on what you mean. Hopefully it has changed a bit though.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/11 20:02:41 )
@FUZZY: I mean, in general I think the internet seems to be getting more accepting over all. There's still a lot of hate and bullying. but in general it's seems somehow less bad? Or I'm just older so I don't notice as much?
But like Gaia used to be a cesspool of bullying and hate, and now it's actually a pretty nice community. I don't think I've seen any bullying since I've been back. It's honestly a little weird...
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/12 00:26:59 )
@Lina: less bullying online, and in the world would be nice , I still see people bullying on instagram, I've been bullied by some mean girls on instagram. pry why I don't post as much as what I used to. I only post about what I use I also have a private instagram from nature and my trantula. and in the games that I play I still see people get bullied, and I don't like it.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/13 05:39:17 )
Thank you @FUZZY: , she's slowly doing better.
Wow, I didn't know people go mushroom picking. I thought only the professionals do that. That seems really cute and adventures. What kind of mushrooms were you picking with your family?

𓃵

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/14 22:32:35 )
@Qiqi Agatha: Glad she is doing better, I went out picking morel mushrooms in April/May.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/15 03:25:20 )
@Qiqi Agatha: many look for mushrooms as long as they know what type theyre looking for. But mushrooms have to be fully cooked before eatting with food. Most are to go with good food dishes

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/21 15:56:00 )
I love eating mushrooms @FUZZY: , however I never forged for them. How do you cook your mushrooms? I love them with my omelette

𓃵

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/23 01:39:14 )
@Qiqi Agatha: you gotta cook wild foraged mushrooms for awhile you just dont want them to be tough to chew feeling like rubber, and not burnt. Golden brown is good. until you can make in an omelette. It depends on the mushroom, I like baby bella mushrooms in lo mein noodles, on omelettes, on pizza, by themselves.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/25 19:04:32 )
0k cool @FUZZY: , sounds really delicious

𓃵
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 months ago ( 2024/06/25 22:37:36 )
@Qiqi Agatha: it is, but the ones that I found/sold/gave to my mum she has them stored in her freezer for a later date on eating them.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.