Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts My Little Hangout (Open)

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 month ago ( 2024/08/13 00:45:07 )
Are you sleeping better now @FUZZY: ?

𓃵

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 month ago ( 2024/08/13 16:36:07 )
@Qiqi Agatha: nope, still staying up until 1-3am some nights. It is okay though I got up around 9 took care of our cat took him for a walk he goes to the vet on Thursday.

Donator — he/him/theirs Posted 1 month ago ( 2024/08/13 19:01:06 )
@FUZZY: I love that you take your cat on walks, how did you discover that it was a thing for him? Not sure how to word that question haha but it always seems like a sweet thing to do with your cat. Hoping all is well with him otherwise, re: upcoming vet trip.
Also, really love this avatar, the emerald-y color scheme is awesome

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 1 month ago ( 2024/08/16 00:40:00 )
@FUZZY: it sounds like you might be a nightowl? I'm usually up until 2amish or 3am as well, unless I am sick than go to to bed before 12am. I do see how it can become problem when trying to wake up in the morining

𓃵

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 month ago ( 2024/08/17 01:33:12 )
@toe: my cat is strong, and has a lot of muscles, he had to go to the vet to stop spraying, and be aloud indoors well he heals... he has always loved just being outside walking. Which is good but he cant go walking for a few days... I am an alien with these colors but thank you.

@Qiqi Agatha: I have always been a night owl, but it is pry because of how this have been lately.

FYI : things arn't great on my end incade anyone wants too know.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2024/08/31 04:26:11 )
@FUZZY: Hopefully, your feeling better and your sleep cycle is doing better

𓃵

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2024/08/31 21:00:45 )
@Qiqi Agatha: yes indeed, its the end of summer, and my daughter goes back to school soon. Our sleep is better, and I'm happy about that.

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2024/09/3 08:07:09 )
0mg @FUZZY: , that's good. Was the heat messing up with your sleep cycle for a little bit? Summer isn't over yet for where I live. We are getting a heat wave starting tomorrow. So, I'll put a few water bottles in the fridge. I love the heat, but the temperatures are going to be too muchfor me

𓃵

Donator — Medical Biller Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2024/09/3 08:11:40 )
0mg!! SORRY for the multiple posts. Voltra got glitchy, and I don't know how to delete them, so I will leave them blank

𓃵
Ensuite, je suis le fantôme de Novembre!

Artist Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2024/09/4 22:55:47 )
Qiqi Agatha:
0mg!! SORRY for the multiple posts. Voltra got glitchy, and I don't know how to delete them, so I will leave them blank

𓃵

No worries I gotchu! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 weeks ago ( 2024/09/5 02:44:32 )
@Qiqi Agatha: heat messes with me a lot, if its too hot I get headaches, and if its warm or too hot I can't sleep.

@Ruby: thank you friend ♡

Artist Posted 1 week ago ( 2024/09/8 07:26:44 )
@FUZZY: no prob :3 glad I could help~

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 week ago ( 2024/09/8 22:29:48 )
@Ruby: glad you could help too, I was at a family reunion today.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.