Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Confessions (Make a Confession)

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 03:27:19 )

i am really trying hard to tolerate my best friend but she keeps trying to steal my projects at work and butt in where she isn't welcome and it's very annoying. we have different jobs. why can't she just do hers? why does she constantly have to try to do mine as well?

hello again

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 12:03:24 )
I have abandonment issues that stem from various different things. And I'm afraid that one day,my boyfriend will change his mind about me (not want to be with me anymore),as other partners have...

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 10:31:19 )
i met a coolgirl today and im kinda infatuated by her

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 01:04:02 )

Why is it so hard to stay motivated?
Like the answwers is right there in front of me!

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/11 01:49:43 )
I'm in a long distance relationship, and haven't been able to see my partner in over 6 months, so I'm rather physically starved. I've never acted on this, but I get the urge to randomly kiss friends when I'm talking to them and it makes me feel disgusted in myself.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 05:45:35 )

can life just. stop tossing shit at me GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK uuuggggghhhh im anxious and stressed to the point of nausea just........ stooooop

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 06:38:29 )

it's hard to get things done sometimes because i get burnt out and want a break after just a few minutes of doing pretty much anything :'^)

ALWAYS PING ME

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 09:44:27 )
Do you ever just get hit with intense nostalgia like...I was sorting through something in my room and found an Underground map that someone gave to me when my sister and I last visited the UK in 2017...

We moved away from the UK when I was 7, so obviously I was still looking through rose-tinted glasses, and I know it's been almost a decade and a half since then, of course things have changed even without the childlike view of my hometown that I had...

I miss it and I want to go home but it doesn't exist like it did when I was a kid.

I got that distinct feeling when we went to visit my grandma in 2017...

Home no longer exists.

Hah, funny that I keep thinking of it as home even though I haven't lived there for, what, 14 years? Two thirds of my entire life?

Hah... I miss the drizzle and the cold and bookstores, I miss the fireplaces and chimneys and the public transport like trains you can use daily without fearing your life or possessions constantly... I mean, it's still a risk, obviously, but...its safer.

I know there's tons of bad points about London and how screwed up everything is right now.

My sister didn't like it when we went in 2017, she said...it was...something, I can't remember. I think something about people being a lot less friendly than they used to? I don't remember, though, I've never been much of a people person to begin with.

Man, look at me getting caught up in nostalgia, huh...

Maybe one day I can go back but I don't even have a valid passport to leave this current country right now. Tried like three times in 2019 and even though I already had a passport before that just needed renewing, they "apparently" changed the policy so I can't get it renewed unless both my parents have local passports but my mum only has a french one and allowed to live here, ugh....I want to go home to the place that no longer exists

Rip money and everything else it takes these days huh...how am I supposed to get a job I can even do....one of my failings, huh...can't do people jobs, I'd suck at deadline things....what am I supposed to do...how much longer until I get cut off and cant find anything to do to save me

...i guess this all comes after the virus blowing over tho, of course....how long will that be? Months?
A year? Years?

Home sucks but its home I guess
Though I don't even know what home is apparently anymore
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 18:51:05 )
There's something foul about the air here...

Whenever my mom and brother get in a fight and my little sister tells me he did something like run out of the house or jump over the fence that separates my house from the interstate, I breathe a sigh of relief because he has messed up my and my entire household's lives in the worst way possible, and I can't wait for him to leave for good, whatever manner that is.

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/22 09:53:33 )

[x]

pls don't

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/8 17:22:22 )
My brain keeps being dumb this past week as if it's going "ah yes, let's remember those old diagnoses you had as a kid and pretend you're only that and not your own person at all" which is a pretty shitty brain thing to do

Other shitty brain things are when I'm thinking and just unthinkingly spit out a bad slur in my own direction like damn....this sure is internalized shit huh

Other than that I really need to think about getting a job when everything is over and what kind of job I'd be able to handle that actually pays a wage I can fucking live on

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 19:14:52 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

So I took one of those 6 hours psychological tests back in February, and I finally got my results back.
One good thing I found out is that my IQ is super high, which is surprising because I feel so stupid due to my anxiety and depression a lot of times.

The downside is that I now am officially diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, PTSD, major depressive and anxiety disorder, and I need to work a lot on myself to keep from spiraling down. ):

This is all stuff I feel like I can’t tell my friends and fam, so I’m posting it here just because I feel like I want to share it somewhere.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 22:12:01 )
@Tsundererra: nuuu tsun ;w; im here for ya if you need an ear to listen to.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 08:46:17 )
Confession: I am going down in my medicine dose to conserve the medicine I have left until the psych I'm seeing in June gives me a new prescription. She says she can't give me the meds I'm currently on, so I'll have to switch. I'm worried about lethargy and weight gain, and I'm worried I'll go psychotic like I've done the other times I've switched.
I'm also worried I'll go psychotic from the decreased dose, but I don't see any other option at this point.

Part of me just wants to get off meds all together, but my last attempt gave me a month in the psych ward, so I know that's not a viable option.
I'm just so frustrated with the whole situation. I'm sick of side effects and feeling bad if I miss a dose, I'm sick of spending tons of money on stupid pills, and I'm sick of not being able to hold my shit together if I don't get meds.
I've always wanted to lift a large quadraped over my head

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/15 15:49:14 )

the world is better because you were in it. and the world is lesser now because you are gone...
thank you for everything. I only wish I was able to tell you that one last time.
wherever you are now, I'm sure you're leaving a mark on those around you, the same way you've touched the lives of countless neighbors, coworkers, friends, and generations of students.
rest in peace.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/15 22:12:44 )
I confess that these past months since the whole pandemic started, my mental health has been affected. Money is still a big issue in my household and despite being hassle to get "a" job by my mother and brother, every single place I send my resumé out to or fill out a job application doesn't call back or bother replying. Since I can't do much to assist on the money front despite my freelancing job at the company my dad works for, I've been doing what I can to help at home. I'm in charge of ordering the food we eat every week, and picking it up. If mom or my brother need something from Walgreens, I'm the one who goes. Anything medicine related, it's mostly me to handle. Even so, I feel extremely useless just because I don't bring in much money, despite how my brother only worked two events in February after losing his job last year(he's a bartender). They never say I love you and rarely show any signs of affection. The arguments between my mother and I, I always feel like I'm the bad guy and just a burden for them. I haven't talked to my offline group much because two of the people in there remind me too much of my mother and brother in terms of attitude, so I've kept my distance. I had a car accident this morning and I broke down. All the tears I hadn't shed over how I've been feeling came pouring out of me. I didn't cry in front of the owner of the car I hit or the officer handling the claim, but when I was alone in the car, I couldn't stop crying. I felt a panic attack coming on, and I haven't had one since last year. I need to get out of this place, even if it's just for a few days. I can't take this anymore...
Lucifer's Pet

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/17 17:33:25 )

I have a long one that is actually a shortened version of the story ;;
a guilt that I never got rid of for 4-ish years..

I have always carried a guilt for a person a few years ago. We were partners for 3 years, he treated me very well, then I started to go through this personal crisis. I also started to realize that even though we got along so well, that I didn't enjoy anything intimate with him, or anything like that. He was my best friend and by staying with him, I was stunting my own growth. There was much more that I wanted in my life, and I wasn't feeling right.
So the right idea was to be honest and talk with him about it. I was very transparent and he was very patient and understanding while I was figuring myself out. So, this was okay, and I still appreciate him so much for being so damn mature with me.

But what went wrong, was a third party. A coworker that fancied me. I found her attractive and a blast to be around, but I wasn't interested cause I had a partner.
Now, my partner knew of this, because we had that sort of transparent relationship. Crushing on someone is pretty natural, and for me its usually just the excitement of meeting a new person. I ALWAYS crush and then as I befriend the person, that crush just fades off to nothing, but I win a good friend in the end. My partner also has had these moments and we were chill about it, we trusted each other.

This coworker was malicious though. She wanted me, and she could sense I was having troubles. She was a manipulative person to get what she wants, and she managed to get me to spill the beans that I was having relationship trouble. Then she spent more time with me, acting like a supportive friend but she would always try to get closer and closer.
It was making me go crazy, cause I was already so confused with my emotions and I was getting frustrated with myself. I hated myself so much, thinking that if I hadn't met her, I wouldn't be feeling so troubled.

But I knew it was getting to a point where it was unfair to my partner that I was taking so long to figure out what I need. Unrelated to that coworker, cause I was still loyal to my partner, but I finally sat with him one more time and explained that I'm not getting any better. Somethings just off and I don't know what I'm doing. I did mention my feelings for that coworker are confusing me a lot as well, and its very unfair to everyone involved. I made the decision to leave him, and he responded kindly. Said he appreciated me and the transparency, that I handled it just fine.

But then my parents were infuriated so much, they wouldn't let me move back in with them. I would've been homeless, so my partner (ex partner) let me stay on the couch of our apartment for a bit.

This felt terrible. I felt invasive, even though he still spoke to me with so much kindness and empathy after the breakup. I apologized so much for my presence but he would always say its okay, "this was your home too"

One night that coworker called me, crying as if she had gotten hurt or something. Said she couldn't go home and made it sound as though her mother was physically abusing her. I look to my partner and he's like "of course, bring her here" even though he knew I was struggling with emotions between the two of them.
She came, I played video games with her to relax her and talked her through things, although she wouldn't open up much so I didn't pry.
She kept trying to get closer and closer and this is where I feel guilty because... I didn't try hard enough to stop her. She slept on the floor next to the couch that I slept on. But she was flirting so hard I kept getting frustrated because my ex was able to hear her.

When she was leaving the next day, she asked me to be her girlfriend.
IN
HIS
KITCHEN
I really hope he didn't hear her because I know how rotten that would feel. But I didn't tell her no, I just shushed her and pointed at his bedroom door (where he was, on his pc). I did end up dating her after this and had to move into her home because I felt I was overstaying my welcome at my apartment (even though he kept saying its okay, I know he's too nice)

I found out that this girl wasn't abused. At. All.
She was upset that night because her mom texted her something that sounded vaguely annoyed, becuase SHE GOT A DUI
This girl abuses her mom, and me, and it got so bad that it scarred me for a bit after the fact. Even though we didn't last long.

But I still feel like I did my partner dirty, even though I didn't intend to. I went through a lot of mental crisis shit for a year after that. Drinking and doing things I normally wouldn't. It got bad, my respect for myself died because the guilt was too much. I hurt myself thinking that I hurt another so much.
I hear he's only had abusive relationships since and it doesn't help.
Its true I wasn't in love with him, that we drifted for many reasons, but I feel that I could've kept a friend if I had enough of a backbone then to stand up and tell that coworker "No, give me space. give HIM space."

I still get recurring dreams or nightmares of this..

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.