Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Confessions (Make a Confession)

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 01:46:40 )

Tired of this crap

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/9 18:20:28 )

um excuse me this is not the Presidential 420 Blaze It form
those are blue
lies and slander. this is a setup. ABORT ABORT ABORT

Donator — Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 00:20:43 )
Confession: i only come to this thread to read okios's shitposts.
Ping me

Voltie — Obnoxious Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/10 01:19:18 )
Anyone remember when people actually had respect enough not to?

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/14 05:02:01 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/15 15:44:36 )

what?? o.o

Have...have you been doing it on purpose this whole time?? Or have I misunderstood? I may be at a loss for words.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/16 02:08:55 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/17 14:50:45 )
not so secretly waiting on okios' fanfic to answer all my burning questions...
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — hot bread Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 22:38:22 )

I've forvigen my mom for the hell I had to endure as a child all because she stayed with a, manipulative , abusive piece of crap. I'll never forgive her for marrying another one and allowing my sister's to go through more of the same.

Sig art by me
Pixel base :www.deviantart.com/keimichi

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/18 22:50:12 )
๐Ÿ™ƒ

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ฺกโ‰ฆ)ใ‚žโœฉโ—„-gallery-โ–บ

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/19 04:11:59 )
Do you ever just love a celeb so much and want to draw like a thousand pictures of them??? omg

"I guess you could say that the one thing in common with all my films is that a child dies" hoooooooly crap he's so awkward it's fucking adorable.

I hope he succeeds in all his endeavors!!!

mostly because I want more photos of him ahem ahem paparazziwhereareyou

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/20 15:37:40 )

I need to quit smoking ffs. Tired of stinking and being ashamed and coughing up chunky phlegm, of being winded all the time. Tired of being controlled by a fucking chemical that has more sway over me than anything else. Tired of wasting the money and the time and I don't want to end up with a fucking robot voice box.
But part of me also feels like it's already too late. It's already been almost 6 years, 5 years of a heavy habit.
I just don't see myself growing old. But I don't want to go all sick and decrepit, breathing through a machine, looking like Mr House from Fallout NV. No thank you.
But then I just can't stop. I'm more ashamed to buy nicotine gum than I am to buy goddamn cigarettes. Like I'm too ashamed to admit it was all a stupid mistake.
God help me...
I need to cut back on the ganja too. My life is literally leaking by and I don't want to suddenly wake up one day at 35.

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/22 16:44:25 )

I had a dream about us together last night and it was magical. The kissing, there was a fire inside both of us, it's weird how I don't feel this way for months or even years then suddenly everything I feel for you comes rushing back. And I wonder what it would be like to be together.

At least you're a super cool, reliable friend that I can turn to when things go wrong and you can always do the same for me.

call me grem
they/them

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/23 11:31:09 )
I know I'm a failure so why am I still alive?

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/24 12:14:54 )

Kiss yourself for me in the mirror

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/25 07:27:34 )
I'm sorry it always ends up like this. How I never do what I'm supposed to do until it's too late and then end up talking about it nervously as if I need to involve you guys in shit I brought upon myself.
Sorry. You guys probably see me as a child who can't do shit for themselves, which would be true because, oh man, why do I keep fucking doing this to myself?
I keep telling myself...next time...next time.... But there never is a fucking next time.
Hah. Don't know how things will turn out at this rate. Will probably fail.
Sorry

Voltie — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 02:02:56 )

I'm rolling my eyes so far back I can see the inside of my skull

yikes. the audacity.
later.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/26 02:48:26 )
I suppose now I know how much of a piece of shit and waste of space I am.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/28 03:43:24 )

I knew it. Then felt bad for assuming and tried to think better if it. Only for it to turn around and bite me in the ass. Because when my gut says I'm right, I, unfortunately, usually am. Sad but true. Lol....

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/29 00:13:31 )

*sigh* I don't know what to do anymore...would it honestly even matter if my HD failed at this point.

|

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.