Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts .:: ♡ Közi’s Magical Sweets Shoppe ♡ ::.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/26 22:17:27 )
@Kozi: No matter how much they shun you they are still gonna get sick especially in this cold weather :vanora_xd: best just let it happen.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/26 22:20:50 )
@Unicorn: I know who gave it to me, and they feel absolutely terrible about it. So i’m pretty sympathetic to them, and get where they are coming from. Unlike the rest of them. =_=;;

@Saeyra: I sincerely hope they don’t, since this really sucks. That and I don’t want to hear about it when they blame me. :/ Which I will. Oh well.

I hope you guys don’t get sick, you seem like such lovlies. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/26 23:23:36 )
@Kozi: well I am glad that one is feeling that way,
the rest of them should still be nice to you though.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — penguin Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/2 15:49:05 )
@Kozi: Considering it took me a week to reply, no I am not over here often. XD; I mainly just check the daily ship and see if there are any updates.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 05:32:04 )
@Rosamond: Aww... ~hugs~ I’m doung my best to try and be active on both. My health was making it hard, though. Hopefully it will get better soon... x_______x;;

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 05:40:50 )
@Kozi: Just relax and take it eeeasy. Your coworkers are not very nice. They should cut you some slack, since you gotta take care of your sick fiance and an alien cat.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 06:38:59 )
@Saeyra: It’s weird. I’m still coughing like crazy and my eyes are really super red and burning. I’m thinking maybe I might actually be really super allergic to something. O_o;; I’ll see if some super strong allergy meds makes it go down. Hmm...
On another note, how is everyone ELSE doing this fine evening? I feel like this thread has been nothing but Közi just moaning. XDD;;

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 06:45:20 )
@Kozi: I'm okay, just finished a commission, waiting for my buddy to double check it for mistakes before I post it. But she is sleeeeeeping :vanora_sad:

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 07:27:45 )
@Saeyra: Oh nice! I bet your art looks really cool. I miss my computer. It had all of my art on it. Including my pixel art portfolio. ;______; Oh well.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 08:07:34 )
Well if you want to see how it looks like I have some examples in my shop. I would love to see some of your pixel art too :vanora_smile:

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 08:57:05 )
@Saeyra: Some of it might still be on my external hard drive, so i’m hoping that’s true. :3 Maybe when I get a new computer, I can try pixelling on the Voltra base and see where it gets me. I’d have to get used to the huge head thing again, though. XDD;;

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/4 09:02:18 )
@Kozi: So what kinda style clothes do you like to pixel? Also what happened to your comp?

Donator — penguin Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 02:02:39 )
@Kozi: Ahh, I hope you get better soon. *hugs* :vanora_kiss:

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 08:35:31 )
@Saeyra: Probably the best things for me to make are wings, objects, and magical effects. I suck at hair, screw hair. Flowy fabric for eons gives me hives to pixel, but i’m good at shading metal which ive been told is hard?? It seems normal, so I dunno. XD;;

@Rosamond: Thank you!! I’m on the mend, I think. It’s just verrryyy slowwww. Lots of coffee and hot tea.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 09:23:34 )
@Kozi: Sounds awesome! I would love to see more wings and magical effects here on Voltra! Sexy metal armor wouldn't go amiss either :vanora_smile:

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 09:51:12 )
@Saeyra: Yes! That would be awesome. The more “typically sterotypically masculine” items often get shafted on avatar sites, since they can be harderfor some artisty folks to draw. :3 I don’t personally LIKE a lot of those items per se, but they are definitely needed to keep your userbase evenly happy. :3

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 11:02:05 )
@Kozi: I have been addicted to this game for quite some time.app

Their collection of items is quite huge. (though admittedly mostly for females)

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 12:54:06 )
@Saeyra: I have a couple of friends that are obsessed with that game. I must admit, the art is very lovely. Is there a social aspect, or is it literally just to dress up and see how many points you get?

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 12:59:48 )
@Kozi: Haha more like collecting I think. There is abit of crafting involved. But no there is not really much of a social aspect at all :vanora_smile: I like the art style too, the color palettes are very...soft. Easy on the eyes. Some of the clothes are super detailed though.

Always ping me please.

Donator — penguin Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/5 23:11:41 )
@Kozi: Mmm, yes, coffee is magical. It will heal you!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.